[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I also understand the ending for KT's brother. Someone has to be sacrificed for people to stay so wealthy and obviously the big brother had to step up to make sure the family business stay strong. I get the writer's decision here, it's more realistic, especially when she didnt have time to really get into this couple, it would be weird for him to leave everything for this girl he barely fought for the entire drama.

Another awesome drama has ended...enjoyed a lot the whole 20 episodes...excites me every wednesday&thursday, laughed a lot and cried a river, awed by the whole cast in each of their roles but most likely to LMH...and of course the character Kim Tan...well i had all the 20 epis on my video library so i can watch them whenever i feel like missing the drama or missing Kim Tan...BUT...i think the drama that starts next week will be a good one to heal our "heirs withdrawal"...see you all guys in another drama thread :)
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR AWESOME POSTS...AND THANK YOU SOOMPI  :-*

Guest theislandvibes

IlhamJ said:

About the fact that KES didn't make a time jump, I like it. I mean, she could do something like that and show us all the characters 10 years later, all happy, married, rich, successful,  and everything... But, no, she just let us imagine how all of them will manage to make their path. The drama had ended, but you know what, I'm still imagining what could happen to them. It's like they are not just some characters in a fictional story but real people just like you and me, trying to live happily even not knowing what the fate reserve for them.  I think that an end like this one is the best thing that KES could make, even if it's not a happy one for everyone. Because, at the end, life is not a fairy tale. Some are happy, but others are in pain.

kitty99 said: AWWWW!!  I'm extremely sad the drama ended and even more depressed that KW didn't get to be with HJ.  I mean he can always divorce her later.  That will be what I will be thinking when I watch the ending.  He will divorce her later.  I can't believe it ended like that for him.  Has that happened in other series?  Where one of the sort of main marry someone they don't like and the series just ends like that?  I'm happy for KT and ES, but I really wanted both brothers to be happy.  I was really wishing for like an engagement or something between KT and ES and KW and HJ.  When I saw the preview that showed KW and HJ, I was hoping something good happens later, but I guess not! :(  I have to put happy thought in my mind because if I rewatch Heirs and knowing how it ended, I might fastforward all the KW and HJ scenes so that I won't be depressed watching the series.  Oh well....HJ did say that she will make sure that KW gets the success that he needed.  I guess she really followed on her words! I guess I could think that since they didn't die, they will get together eventually! Ah! So depressed!  It will take me a while to get over this.  Anyways, it was really fun reading everyone's comments!  Thanks for posting news, pictures, and spoilers!!  You guys make my day!  On to the next series!!  Which one would that be for everyone? :P

Guest audrey2118

This is LMH favorite and best drama he ever star in i think haha, his eyes sparkle to the last min.  O i wish he and PSH will reunite in another drama soon. I miss seeing them together already and i wish and hope that they stay in touch after this drama and develop something good out of it in the future. 

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Rating is Out for
NielsenNationwide - 25.6

Seoul 28.6 <:-P

TNmS

Nationwide- 23.5

Seoul- 27.9

viewimage.php?id=29afd12be4&no=29bcc427b

viewimage.php?id=29afd12be4&no=29bcc427b

cr.dc

whoo hooo not bad 28% nearly hit 30's mark :))

Guest prosperity

Now that we know the rating for today, we can see what our average ratings is for all 20 episodes. We have a episode high of 25.6% Which puts us in second place behind Yawang across the board (no matter the station).
Our average rating for 20 episodes is 16.6%:
SBS
1. IHYV                18.8%2. Master's Sun     17.2%
3. Heirs                 16.6%
Overall
1. IHYV                18.8%

2. Good Doctor      18%
3. Master's Sun     17.2%

4. Heirs                16.6%
SBS award season is going to be interesting, since they have had such well received dramas. We can't count out That Winter either, even though it wasn't strong in ratings it was a very good series. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

credit to @pluie @ MinShin Couple Thread--------------------------------------------------------------------How to sign up on SBS @kaleidoscopegirl  
You need to register first, here are the steps (follow/clicks the red mark in the pictures below) :

1. Go to login site and select the fourth option

https://sbscert.sbs.co.kr/login/member/join/agree.jsp

tumblr_mxp8kfINj81s8m1l7o1_500.png

2. Select ‘Agree’ for all three options, then select ‘Foreigner in Overseas’ at the bottom of the page

tumblr_mxp8kfINj81s8m1l7o2_1280.png

3. Fill in the form as instructed.
Name filled in should be the same as the one recorded on identification card (ID card).
Check if your ID is available.

tumblr_mxp8kfINj81s8m1l7o3_400.png

Password must be in the length of 8-13 letters, comprising of lowercase alphabets, numbers and special characters.
Country codes and area codes for your telephone can be found here:http://countrycode.org/

For ‘E-mail (광고 수신여부)’, you can choose ‘no’ to reject receiving updates from SBS.

For ‘Confirmation Process’, you need to provide a picture/scan of your identification card or passport (the former is preferred). Choose to either upload the picture (in gif or jpg format) or to fax the picture. The picture/scan should include both sides of the document (if both sides have information recorded).

Size of the picture uploaded must not be larger than 500kb. Refer to tutorial on how to send a fax overseas if you choose to fax the picture of your ID card:http://www.ehow.com/how_4588664_send-fax-overseas.html

Then select ‘Submit’.

4. You will be brought to a page that says, ‘Thank you for joining SBS’

tumblr_mxp8kfINj81s8m1l7o4_1280.png

5. Wait for confirmation email to be sent.

After its confirmed, just click button vote in the bottom picture of LMH and PSH. Hope it helps.