[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest myhepyending

ok....one last post before going to sleep...when are the casts will have their wrapped up party? i thought it was today 12 dec....but why no pictures???? 

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Thank you everyone! We laughed, we cried, we hated, we fell in love. It was indeed a roller coaster ride. I discovered this forum around episode 9, and I am so glad that I did. All the updates, BTS and recaps, the insightful and funny posts, the ranting and raving, has made my experience in watching this drama even better. I am happy that the first online community I joined is here and in this thread. I am really sad that the episode ended today, I will miss everyone here, but hey, we still have the drama awards and promotions right? I hope that everyone will still stay and update this thread with anything related to this drama we love. :)

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

After reading Joonni's recap, I felt much better about the ending! Now, off to watch the raw! And by the way guys, when you feel sad that it ended,(I know I am) think about what Dr. Seuss said~ "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened :)

Have just finished to see RAW ep 20 and Suddenly my heart is hurt, I feel empty, feel like i have just brakeup with my love. Now.. I cry like a river....
still cant believe this is the Last episode.

Thanks The Heirs cast for your hard work.
Thanks KES nuna for your wonderful, beautiful story and ending. please make it The Heirs seasion 2, cheballlll
Thanks PDnim for the wonderful and beatiful scene

Thanks to all Heirling in this Forum.
See you around chinggu ;-)