[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I'm really proud of Lee Min Ho for his guesture -not Kim Tan :))- I love him for what he did with his clothes, sorry dude for making fun of your sweaters :)) I wish other actors do the same kind thing in the future .. you hear that Kim Woo Bin ?! :))

@simplymebeingcrazy

Actually i am still holding in, very hard, not to be angry nor make my reaction towards them...They are such a party poppers, and my face is actually look like an annoyed Bonna...But, ignore them as if they were not exist suits them better :D

So, let's sing: LOVE IS THE MOMENT........niga gadeon geunal geu sungan.... ijeul su eobseo jakku tteo olla....

<:-P

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

My poor husband!  If he only knows what this drama has made me think of!  I think I will finally hear Kim Tan's line of  "You want to die?"  ;;)  ;;)  ;;)

I want to go back in time and demand for my boyfriend to act like Kim Tan! 
In my mind I even have my wishlist or to do things if I could go back to that time:

1.)   I want a backhug toooooooo!!!  At least two  backhugs!
    2.)   I want to be held like how KT always hold ES..... tenderly and lovingly!!!   waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!  :x  :x  :x
    3.)   I want a CLOSET KISS tooooooooo!!!!!

Aissshhh....this drama is surely making me a byeontae ajumma!!!!    O:-)  O:-)  O:-)

Guest sullifish

12.12.2013 weather forecast is snow till nightall people will stay at home and will be watching tv like heirs dramahope the rating will reach 30%haha
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

cr to dc

Ep 19 is my favorite!!!Everything I pointed out in my last comment and that I was afraid of, are nicely resolved.. Real hope for YD to find his Mom and how he shows to his dad that he grew up before the seizure in their company;KT mom's issue and her bond with ES mom is lovely, BN & CY couple which evolves too, and CY dad's position!Rachel still having a brother even though YD and Rachel parents engagement ended..
The suspens in the end, about the company and how YD and KT meet inconsciously on the rooftop, just gives us the proof  they need each other to go through their current situation.. 
Ep 19 has everything in it : emotions were smoothly and subtly delivered and the background musics help us feeling light and moved by everything that happened in just one episode ^^
I think that the reason why I enjoyed this episode the most, is because ES was able to be herself, to say aloud everything she has in mind and be the cheerful and joyful girl she is! I realized I missed PSH bright side ^^ 
About Won, I hope he will be abble to protect his relationship even if he can't for the moment live his lovestory wonderfully. So the fact that his girlfriend who was always beside him, is asking for a breakup (in the preview of ep 20) is the best thing ever for Won to realize he also has to take a time to think about what he feels for her and what he is ready to do for their story, beside running his Dad company.  And when he'll concretely know what he wants, I hope he will fight for his love as KT!!!
For now, I am eager to see how KT and YD will help each other !!???? :D