[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Am i the only one who feel so crazy to wait the new still of Youngie with his mom ? C'mon sbs, dont keep turtoring me !!! It kills me a lot for 19 episode and you will kill me again for tonight ??? I look like a stalker who keeps my phone turn on and stalking this thread like i don't have schedule today :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
Youngieeee yaaa :(( :((

Guest jsehwan2610

Anyeong Heirlings!It's snowing outside here in Korea..i'm still can't accept the fact that tonight is the last episode of Heirs :(( :(( :((gonna miss our KT and ES  :x

Guest ghettoe

I will miss Young Do (honestly, though it's because I don't care about the rest and it's Woo bin). 

Though my fave Woo Bin rebellious concept is from White Christmas, I superficially enjoyed his character a lot on this. Plus, ooh lord, that man looks so good in clothes especially when styled appropriately. I just want to dress him up! His proportions just have me  =P~
He looks so good in clothes I honestly don't care what's underneath. Like I have a fetish about styling him (Nope, I don't really care about fashion. I live the sweatshirt and jeans lifestyle).

After watching it with subs, I love it a lot...ES and Bonna are definitely NOT Mother Theresa LOL...

but the scene when KT said thank you to his mother touched me I wish my son will say those words to me later...

Chairwoman won't win forsure but I don't know guys, in the other hands I don't want her to go down on the lowest level and goes bankrupt either. She must have hurt a lot too.. But I want the chairman to divorce her and marry KT's mom. I really hope KES won't make him die. It will be nice to see the family unite in the end of the drama.

Guest leeminholic

Seem like KT and ES walks pass each other :-? 

Chingu don't give me heart attack in middle of a night I will definitely land in ward number 6 which I can't afford

To me it seems its a offscreen pic

LeenN said: After watching ep 19

I wasn't as I expected, maybe the writer let all effort for ep 20
The events are so slow ! Alot of problems hasn't been solved yet, YD's mom HS's personal issues..etc

KT's fans don't kill me, I like KT but I had to express a little :)) I actually envy you KT&ES shippers :( KT is the 1st lead, and he's always shown up, we die till the writer have mercy on us and get YD on the screen for a minute or two, why the rushhhhh :( when it comes YD I wanna play Slow Motion to extend the time of his scenes . :))

In ep 20 when he meets his mom, no time for blaming or anything, just : "hi mom" "hi son, wanna eat our unfinished meal together"  THE END >:P