[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://ad-quotes.tumblr.com

tumblr_mxghwhzTlz1sgzplqo1_500.jpg

My whole life is full of flaws. Even if I get scratched, it’ll be unnoticeable.-KIM TAN

tumblr_mxg9ychzB71sgzplqo1_500.jpg

Sometimes finding an excuse is helpful when you can’t bring up the courage.-KIM WON

tumblr_mxg9l0qKOv1sgzplqo1_500.jpg

When it’s hard to make up your mind, don’t look too far ahead. Just think about tomorrow. Think about what you want to do tomorrow. And that will give you a different answer.-KIM WON,

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://ad-quotes.tumblr.com

tumblr_mxg8yqqwpM1sgzplqo1_500.jpg

When we held our hands, amidst the crowd of people… We were using our bones, muscles, and blood vessels to not lose grip. That’s all I know about love. What else is there in love? Except for the fact that I couldn’t let go of that hand.-CHA EUN SANG

tumblr_mxaj6hCKAF1sgzplqo1_500.jpg

You should know the rules of this world. That you’ll have to pay a price for making someone come and go at your will.-JUNG JI SOOK,

Guest sachaaimee

lyana13w said:

pattituazon

said: I've been playing the 'Crying Again' OST over and over and I don't know about you guys but OMG THE FEELS. I want to see the last two episodes but I DON'T want to see the last two episodes and because I can't decide, I might as well cry with this song in the background.

Is this healthy? T.T

Here she is, the criminal mastermind who makes our wed-thur going la-la-la and ga-ga-ga also du-du-du :))with all my respect and bow, here is Kim Eun-Sook jagganim:tumblr_mxh147sX1r1s8m1l7o1_500.jpg

Let's make a guess:

What do you think papa Kim will do at the Birthday party

? Why does he want KT's bday party as big as KW's though KT is an illegitimate son?

I think he simply wants to show that his family is not affected by the illegitimacy scandal and the distribution of shares remain the same. He doesn't want to show that his sons have been affected by what he has done to the family. His family is torn apart by him but he wants to project a different image to the public.

Guest Fannie J

adamfever said: Let's make a guess: What do you think papa Kim will do at the Birthday party? Why does he want KT's bday party as big as KW's though KT is an illegitimate son?

Guest myleisuretime

I was just looking at the latest BTS photos (episode 19, probably?) and it made me think that Eun Sang and Tan are still together. It must be a good sign because perhaps everyone, who accepts Tan as an illegitimate child, will protect Tan and Eun Sang when Tan's dad makes a big humiliation and mess at the party.

Tan's dad (and his second wife?) needs to be sent off to the family therapy or something. 

Oh! I wanted to add something regarding my wishes come true! 

1). I wanted Tan to wear a school uniform with tie properly and he did! (Thank you Tan's mom)

2). Tan showed off his fighting skills (City Hunter, of course) and he did.

3). Eun Sang wore sexy heels for Tan and she did. 

I know the writer didn't hear me, but I don't care. I am happy! Please give me another passionate kiss scene...especially Eun Sang and Tan on the bed or at the elevator (Er...perhaps not elevator because it will make me think of 50 Shades of Grey....). Also, I need you to bring an adorable kid at the end of the Heirs. 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Contemplates Buying a Dream Catcher While Filming for “The Heirs”
26-800x450.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye revealed a selca and another photo on December 6 through her Twitter account. She added the description, “After filming at the East Sea, I went to the Kyobo Book Store alone. I saw a dream catcher while picking a new planner. ‘Do I want to buy you?’ Ha. A new planner and a new book make me excited.”  The dream catcher plays a prominent role in Park Shin Hye’s current drama, “The Heirs,” as Cha Eun Sang’s (Park Shin Hye) gift to Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho).

s7vat.jpg

In the photo, Park Shin Hye is wearing a fedora. Although the photo is dark, she displays her flawless skin without any make-up.  

The actress has been busy filming for the SBS drama, “The Heirs” as it has been shooting in numerous locations including, the East Sea, Ilsan and Daejeon.

“The Heirs” achieved its highest rating of 23.9%, and will air its final episode next week. 

14.jpg

soompi.com/2013/12/07/park-shin-hye-contemplates-buying-a-dream-catcher-while-filming-for-the-heirs/#.UqQI2_QW02s

@adamfever

I don't know what to think,but here is my stab at it. Given that he is in the public eye I don't think he will do anything evil,ihe may do it behind closed doors. Or he may just have a change of heart and present KT mom as the woman who was his mistress,but will now make her,her wife and divorce his current wife. Probably thank KT for making him realize the mistakes he's made.

Not sure how plausible is this ,but as much as this sounds good,he still needs to pay the consequnces,unless KES plans on adding the theme of second chances and forgiveness.If she goes this route ,well the delivery had better be awesome

But they're filming at a hospital ,what if Kim daddy collapsed after all this because he is terminally ill. Who knows that's my guess