[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

adamfever said: doogi3 said: OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone saw the girl shadow walking in to KT while he is kneeling down crying in the empty apartment? There's a black shadow walking towards him!!!!! With long hair!!!!! Pls let it be ES!!!!!! [-O< [-O< our poor boy has suffer enough... Well at least I know there is some one there to comfort him... :x u guys can see it for yourself http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf34vJnoZaE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLf34vJnoZaE look at 3:03 you will see the shadow... DEABAK!!!!!

doogi3 said: doogi3 said: OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone saw the girl shadow walking in to KT while he is kneeling down crying in the empty apartment? There's a black shadow walking towards him!!!!! With long hair!!!!! Pls let it be ES!!!!!! [-O< [-O< our poor boy has suffer enough... Well at least I know there is some one there to comfort him... :x u guys can see it for yourself http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf34vJnoZaE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLf34vJnoZaE look at 3:03 you will see the shadow... DEABAK!!!!!

Guest branwen

@tiamama I too hope that Eun Sang's mom found a way to protect her daughter and with the help of Secretary Yoon. She has the skills; just look at how she managed to get the password for that safe. She's not someone to mess with either and I really want to see her protecting her daughter from evil Chariman. I just remembered that scene where ES's mom heard what KA said to Rachel, about Tan only being nice to ES. There's this foreboding feeling there, like she won't let her daughter suffer because of this wreck of a family.

I want to believe that Eun Sang and her mother already planned everything out when they talked inside their room. At the beginning of episode 16, the drama showed scenes not shown in episode 15, like the talk between ES and her omma and the plane tickets by evil Chairman. They may have left because of the Chairman, but I hope they figured out how to hide even from Chairman so he won't be able to mess around with them any more.

I'm afraid that when KT's father told him ES left Korea an hour ago...he must know that as fact.  Although the plane ticket was ripped up ES did pick up all the pieces and could either scotch tape it back together or get another one issued.  The passport is the harder one to overcome but with KT's father so rich and powerful I think he could manage another one with his connections.
As much as I wouldn't mind them staying in Korea I don't think there would be much growth for either of them if she did.  KT needs to toughen up and beat his father at his own game and to do that it will take time and intelligence.  He is only 18 years old.  What does he know about the business?  Absolutely zilch.  It would be unrealistic and somewhat ridiculous if KT became a business genius overnight.  With ES forced away from his side he now has a burning motivation to be THE HEIR.  
After watching KT plead so many times to ES to stay by his side and trust him and also listen to him say...that woman is my everything and I will use everything I have to protect her...I am afraid that KT may do the opposite of what I hope.  No doubt he will stand back up but will he be understanding of ES's reasoning or harden his heart to what he may see as her betrayal?  
I want to see bad-richard simmons KT.  I want to see him scheme and use the intellect I know he has but has been too lazy to use.  I want him to prove to his father and brother that he is the rightful heir and be the one to make the choice if he wants it or not.  Except for his love for ES, KT has not shown any passion for anything else.  This is the time for him to step up and decide about his future.  Up till now he kept telling ES he would protect her.  Well, now he learned a bitter lesson from his father.   From this moment on he has nothing to lose and everything to gain.  He has something to prove to his family and to ES.  She left because she had no other choice.  He Must stay because he has Now made his choice.  Let the power struggle begin!

OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone saw the girl shadow walking in to KT while he is kneeling down crying in the empty apartment? There's a black shadow walking towards him!!!!! With long hair!!!!! Pls let it be ES!!!!!! [-O< [-O< our poor boy has suffer enough... Well at least I know there is some one there to comfort him... :x u guys can see it for yourself

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf34vJnoZaE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLf34vJnoZaE look at 3:03 you will see the shadow... DEABAK!!!!!

OMG I see it.

See the shadow on the floor

Yaayyy Es yaaaahhh

doogi3 said: OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone saw the girl shadow walking in to KT while he is kneeling down crying in the empty apartment? There's a black shadow walking towards him!!!!! With long hair!!!!! Pls let it be ES!!!!!! [-O< [-O< our poor boy has suffer enough... Well at least I know there is some one there to comfort him... :x u guys can see it for yourself http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf34vJnoZaE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLf34vJnoZaE look at 3:03 you will see the shadow... DEABAK!!!!!

Guest Spring Andrew

doogi3

said: OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone saw the girl shadow walking in to KT while he is kneeling down crying in the empty apartment? There's a black shadow walking towards him!!!!! With long hair!!!!! Pls let it be ES!!!!!! [-O< [-O< our poor boy has suffer enough... Well at least I know there is some one there to comfort him... :x u guys can see it for yourself http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf34vJnoZaE

doogi3 said: OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone saw the girl shadow walking in to KT while he is kneeling down crying in the empty apartment? There's a black shadow walking towards him!!!!! With long hair!!!!! Pls let it be ES!!!!!! [-O< [-O< our poor boy has suffer enough... Well at least I know there is some one there to comfort him... :x u guys can see it for yourself http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf34vJnoZaE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLf34vJnoZaE look at 3:03 you will see the shadow... DEABAK!!!!!

I saw the shadow too...the cliff hanger of him crying is good...he was able to relay the feeling of helplessness and feeling off losing someone....i know why people hold their heart because it fells like it might explode into pieces...and its not a good feeling.... My bits and pieces after this scene is.....yd was able to prevent es from leaving and help,them get away from evil daddys clutch...es knows kt will go back to their,place and meet him there.. :) :) :) can't wait for wednesday again.... And after that what will happens to us who have waiting and waiting...every wednesday? I guess we have to continue watching wednesday..ksy new drama looks good...we'll see...i don't want heir to end..they should continue until they all,get married and become the new high profile people like their parents but better people..maybe yd will find a girl,for him and married as well and have kids so yd and kt children will,be the one who will end up together..how funny is that kt an yd are in laws... :)) :)) :))

Well i just have to comment regarding the shadow.... I tried to look to it for about 3 times.:) and the last part of the episode, it shows that it is only his shadow, i guess its the shadow of his head because on that part (3:03) he is leaning towards. I dont know i could be wrong. :) but it would be nice if its ES shadow. I keep on crying everytime i watch the last part of the episode. :'(

Guest whoisallie

am i the only one that thinks that the next four episodes are going to be in the future? say, three years? since that's how long kim won asked his... girlfriend? to go to america for. besides, they HAVE to grow up. the whole destined love in high school thing is a little farfetched. but put them in their twenties and BAM. insta-reality.

When 1st someone notice that shadow, i cant see it. Because I just foccus on the window. But I try again and OMG I see black shadow walking to KT.  
Crystal clear that not KT shadow, coz tan already knee and his shadow not moving, And the women shadow walking close to tan. Presentation1_zps755f6079.png