[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I really think ES is with YD. KT has entrusted ES to YD and I think YD intends to keep that promise and will protect her until the time is right for KT to come and get her. Hmmm.. I don't think they will just end off YD's character without some sort of an epic deed. Lol...

I dont know how you guys think but for me CES with her saying to Young Do that she wished she had known him time ahead, it's like she is giving him hopes, at the same time, causing him more pain. I dont really like this point since she knows her heart is already for KT but still giving YD such hope-filled words

@heirsfan I don't think there was any false hope in what Eun Sang said to Yound Do. I find it as a sincere rejection.

She said, "let's not do this. Just let me be someone who passes by."

Like someone who comes into his life for a brief second to teach him and show him, but not to stay. Someone he'll remember as his first love but not his last. And I think he also knows this. When he begs her to stay, he was begging for Kim Tan and for her more so than for himself. He didn't want to see her lose "someone" because he knew it would hurt her. And the reason for her pain, he knew very well was leaving Kim Tan. I think by now, he knows that her heart belongs to Kim Tan.

Sooooooo this thread should be pretty happy after a certain 'closet' scene.  ;)
I was thinking of you guys while watching it the first time, that spy theory seems to become more and more legit.   :DAnd it was so appropriate that it happened nowhere else but in the closet...I have to stop now...just writing the 'closet' is driving me crazy...closet   :\"> ...things happen in the closet...  8->

I find the KT-YD bromance very fascinating. They are so much alike, and at the same time, so much different. They know each other so well, and they love each other, but they never admit it. I hope in  the next episode(s) there will be more development to it.

@ohoheli chingu yaaaaah!!! *hugs* *hugs* :-D enough comments about the conflict chingu, tell me watchathink of the kiss! heehee! :-D since ur a guy, am mighty curious on watchathink of it! hohoho! oh yeah, awesome screencaps last ep btw. woot!

chingu! it's so so good to see you here again. hehehe. uhm, the was okay, didn't find it super hot because eun sang didn't much open her mouth. hahahaha. i wonder how it would have turned out if YEH was the one in her place. (suddenly remembers Cola Kiss... hahaha)

CAN I SWEAR HERE? GOD THAT KISS SCENE. LIKE HOT D*MN F#CKIN HELL YEAH! <:-P
Sorry, chingus. My feels really got me there.. :\">
I love the fact that although the kiss was hot and sexual due to PSH/ES squirming like that, KT remains as the man who knows how to show his sincerity and care. Guys, learn from this boy please. Not every hot kiss should lead to more "action". It could just be that, then proceed to whispering adoration and sweet-nothings to your love. I may be on the minority, but I find the kissing scene very well executed and well-suited for ES and KT situation. Stop bashing, haters. Hating on PSH won't make you as lucky as her.. Lucky, meaning, getting to kiss Lee Min Ho, Jung Yong Hwa, Jang Geun Seuk, Yoon Shi Yoon, Se7en and (someone give me a list, I cant remember anymore).

OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone saw the girl shadow walking in to KT while he is kneeling down crying in the empty apartment? There's a black shadow walking towards him!!!!! With long hair!!!!! Pls let it be ES!!!!!! [-O< [-O< our poor boy has suffer enough... Well at least I know there is some one there to comfort him... :x u guys can see it for yourself http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf34vJnoZaE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLf34vJnoZaE look at 3:03 you will see the shadow... DEABAK!!!!!

Guest Enonane1 .

At first I was like a lot of other fans of the closet scene (s) and very ticked off that people would say such hurtful and mean things about Shin Hye b/c they really aren't saying it about the character ES.....but then after reading @Ldy Gmerm's post I put it in perspective....thank you and some other posts helped too like @NileRose...PSH's staunch first line defender - bravo.....@Stucked you are awesome too.....and many more....anyway I agree with most of the posts that it basically jealousy and those same people give lie to their dislike of the drama otherwise how do they know so much....in fact they know details of the tiniest most insignificant things on the drama......sounds like a love affair they want to deny so they find fault with as much as possible.....oh well.....
The real purpose of my posts - and I will probably ramble as I tend to do when I have a light bulb go off in my head.....My grandmother who is 96 had stayed at my Mom's for a couple of days during Thanksgiving. So she is getting ready to leave and go back to the country this morning. As she is leaving everyone hugs and kisses her and I was facing her as my Mom hugged and gave her a gentle kiss. My Mom's forehead wrinkles and bingo....it hit me - that is the same way Eun Sang's forehead sort of wrinkled when she is kissing Tan...So after Granny left I asked Mom why did you wrinkle your forehead when you kissed Granny goodbye?  She said she wasn't aware she wrinkled her forehead and it wasn't because she was displeased ....but that the thought was going through her mind that this might be the last time I see her or hug her and I had the most overwhelming feeling of hurt and pain that I might never have this simple pleasure again......
Duh....maybe that is what Eun Sang was thinking .....and I don't care how often haters and others try to take the enjoyment of that kiss away from us....I thought they were both into it and dang it if they were not then why did their body language tell me differently?????
@jysab - absolutely love how you put it about the kiss....hell yeah my thoughts exactly.......

doogi3 said: OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone saw the girl shadow walking in to KT while he is kneeling down crying in the empty apartment? There's a black shadow walking towards him!!!!! With long hair!!!!! Pls let it be ES!!!!!! [-O< [-O< our poor boy has suffer enough... Well at least I know there is some one there to comfort him... :x u guys can see it for yourself http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf34vJnoZaE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLf34vJnoZaE look at 3:03 you will see the shadow... DEABAK!!!!!

Guest lurvzme

doogi3 said: OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone saw the girl shadow walking in to KT while he is kneeling down crying in the empty apartment? There's a black shadow walking towards him!!!!! With long hair!!!!! Pls let it be ES!!!!!! [-O< [-O< our poor boy has suffer enough... Well at least I know there is some one there to comfort him... :x u guys can see it for yourself http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf34vJnoZaE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLf34vJnoZaE look at 3:03 you will see the shadow... DEABAK!!!!!