[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest pwinxxx

HOW AM I GOING TO DEAL WITH THIS DRAMA...
Re-watching ep 16 about 4times and i still cry a river..
what should i do... TT__TT
That evil daddy needs to pay my tears ...huhu

Triv said: Actually to be fair, I too would have preferred PSH to actually show enjoyment during the kiss. She was frowning so hard, I was unable to enjoy it properly. First, I thought "Oh, she is caught by surprise. Her forehead will smooth out." But she kept on frowning like she was in unbearable pain. Yes, I know she was in emotional pain but couldn't she just smooth out her forehead while kissing the best and hottest kisser in Kdrama land?

@myhepyending

Dramabeans readers are known for anti-PSH and anti-KES, especially KES. You should not visit there for a KES drama recap, if you want to enjoy the drama.

They really hate the writer. I'm telling this from experience. I still remember Secret Garden recap from 3 years ago(episode 13 i think), when they didn't liked one scene b/w otp and they said he was trying to rape her.

what I have to do is doing my tasks and papers but I keep watching the kiss scene and staring at LMH and PSH lips,lolOh gosh!!!  I must be crazy because of the heirs ;););))
I officially ship LMH and PSH now, both of them are great great actor/actress ^:)^:)^

wienya

said:

Triv

said: Actually to be fair, I too would have preferred PSH to actually show enjoyment during the kiss. She was frowning so hard, I was unable to enjoy it properly. First, I thought "Oh, she is caught by surprise. Her forehead will smooth out." But she kept on frowning like she was in unbearable pain. Yes, I know she was in emotional pain but couldn't she just smooth out her forehead while kissing the best and hottest kisser in Kdrama land?

wienya said: Triv said: Actually to be fair, I too would have preferred PSH to actually show enjoyment during the kiss. She was frowning so hard, I was unable to enjoy it properly. First, I thought "Oh, she is caught by surprise. Her forehead will smooth out." But she kept on frowning like she was in unbearable pain. Yes, I know she was in emotional pain but couldn't she just smooth out her forehead while kissing the best and hottest kisser in Kdrama land?

wienya

said:

Triv

said: Actually to be fair, I too would have preferred PSH to actually show enjoyment during the kiss. She was frowning so hard, I was unable to enjoy it properly. First, I thought "Oh, she is caught by surprise. Her forehead will smooth out." But she kept on frowning like she was in unbearable pain. Yes, I know she was in emotional pain but couldn't she just smooth out her forehead while kissing the best and hottest kisser in Kdrama land?

Guest sachaaimee

"Kim Tan... Very handsome Kim Tan... " "Kim Tan... Who is walk cross the boundaries for me..." "Kim Tan.... Who is suffering because of me.... ".... Suddenly i just felt so sad seeing this scene... How can she not love him she saw KT done so much for her... But she has nothing but love him back... And that's all KT need... Don't blame why ES leave him..... just try to stand on her shoes... She has nothing to protect KT... How can she'll be able to watch her very handsome KT bleed and become a worst person for his family... She knew how KT loves Won, daddy, and KA. We saw how ES trembling and hide in the kitchen holding wine bottle while hearing KT arguing with his dad... She doesn't want that... I am sure ES still in Korea, not in her old place also... She is hiding... Maybe to the village where she and her mom can start a new life.... And who know how KT will find her, or YD will find her, or even our diva MS who will find her...