[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

Have come out of hiding to point out that, geographically speaking, Buenos Aires is located literally at the opposite end of the world from Korea.

Hope that will help soothe some ruffled feathers, bless.

Oh and before I go back into lurking mode, I've read some really amazing and insightful comments on this Heirs thread - the one about what it means to be a spare to an heir and the same commenter's defense/explanation of what KES is trying to say through Heirs actually made me squee with delight - so thanks everyone!  

Great episode!!

Finally a proper kiss [minus how it was initiated (>_>) idk what anyone says I'm not for forced kisses]

I wish/hope Daddy Kim is in for a rude awakening. How can he play with everyone around him (his wife, his mistress, two sons, employees' and their personal life) like they are puppets? >_< That is just wrong, and the fact that he doesn't think nor see this is so sad and makes me soo upset!

Well at least now we know why his first wife chose leave him and to go back home.

How did he pay off someone's debt without their consent, isn't that illegal?!?

ES & KT are breaking my heart T_T

I hope someone can help them get back together but idk who (most of the ppl they know are only teens themselves, idk if Won is the right person either :-< but I hope he's learning from KT's words and actions!).

These two are meant to be, you can just tell by watching them, it's like their soulmates...

Awww I'm sad that there is only two weeks left :-( I really hope we get a proper not typical/rushed ending. [-O<

Guest prosperity

After watching todays episode, I am now sure that this was not a filming scene, but more of a between scenes thing. The body language!! PSH is all leaned in talking to LMH, and she still has her foot around his...
Then here she is really smiling at him. Plus in the BTS clips we have scene she is ALWAYS smiling at him. Are we sure there isn't something going on here? Hmmm….

Guest gmanalangster

Just a thought though.....  I remember there's a photo posted here before way way back.. Eun Sang is doing dishes??? .. may be in Young Do's hotel??? Since Kim Tan's Dad can't touch Young Do,  so he harbors her for Kim Tan's sake??

prosperity said:

After watching todays episode, I am now sure that this was not a filming scene, but more of a between scenes thing. The body language!! PSH is all leaned in talking to LMH, and she still has her foot around his...

Then here she is really smiling at him. Plus in the BTS clips we have scene she is ALWAYS smiling at him. Are we sure there isn't something going on here? Hmmm….