[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

My dearest Writernim KES.

How could you do this to me.  I've been crying, from that scene where ES hugged CY and BN, I can see through that she is leaving.  Imagine it is only 5amPST and it is Thanksgiving Day, I will be curled up in my bed crying because the last scene of KT killed me.  You always surprise me how your storyline goes, although I knew where it is going but the way how it is created is so awesome.  Kudos to PDnim, this episode shows the transformation of KT's character and most of all the relationship between KT and ES, from first love to the greatest love.

I'm happy you granted my wish, KW and HJ made up and YD's friendship to ES.  Hopefully there will be a time jump, after 7 years where everybody are all grown ups, KT is a succesfull in his own chosen field but still hates his dad.  YD takes over his Dad's company and still have his love-hate relationship with KT.  While MS is still MS the happy go lucky guy.  And if I can suggest, please,please , for ES coming back scene, can it be she is attending the wedding of CY and BN, all dressed up , where she will meet again KT and YD.  KT never let go of the apartment because he still holding the last word of ES to him, that she will be there waiting for him. and for YD he still waiting for ES to fulfill her promise of eating noodles with him, he always comes back to that restaurant because it has all the memories of people he lost, his mom, his friend KT and his first love ES.

And to my dearest Tanney, how can you be so awesome.  You had me from your opening scene.The last scene made me cry  so much that's why husband wondered what happened to me.  And he told  me, "my Eun Sang stop crying because it hurts me when you are sad."(feeling like KT).  LOL, now my husband have that Kim Tan's Syndrome too.

OMG that KISS hahaha.. The was PSH best kiss in all her drama.. Well done LMH and PSH...  :-* I love this drama. 
I am hoping for extension but the cast are too tired and they don't have much sleep specially PSH and LMH... 
It breaks my heart after the kiss you can see ES tears, she is hiding it too well her leaving him.. That is so painful for both of them. I can't take this. They need each other.. Ready for time skip and lots of kissing.. LOL

Guest maizangel

Miky88 said: Curious if they'll make next week a time jump and if so will it be 1-2 years or mounths..If ES leaved did Dady Kim make her another pasport or what,Tan has hers so he couldn't have it...but Daddy Kim sure doesn't have a heart at all,only ice in there..to tell him after the meeting that he must remember this day welll because this is the day he lost ES forever,how can a parent say that with a smile of victory...my heart really hurt for Tan today,he is truly left alone,such a backstub sure hurted him...i hope YD will take a step and help him...I guess we will see a HS&Rachel couple like it was hinted..HS quite cute when he came all smiling while on the phone to end up all shy and she looked the same...I think it's quite nice to see Rachel like that and not always like a stone in control not showing anything...kinda sad they didn't show some progress before if they were meant to be something

The only reason i would love to see a time jump of 1-2 years meant for them to finish highschool and be adults and maybe inherit or have jobs in their different Empire and be more independent....I would love ES to come back strong and not afraid of Daddy Kim and those like him and she as well to have a good job and maybe a good status and to see some changes in some relationships...This show would have been good if hey would had 24 eps or so and show ES becoming someone more powerfull and come back and stand on her own feet without being afraid of anyone..Maybe to make her own business and succeed...I guess i wanted her character to have some fulfilment in a profesional way and be more strong...and my dream to see Daddy Kim beg her to help his Empire  >:)

Guest Anomalous

It's so nice to finally see a passionate kiss from the OTP, but does it have to be in such a heartbreaking episode? :((  Where do we go from here? If ES has really left the country, I hope she will use this opportunity and Daddy Kim's money to study well and come back a successful person on her own.

Guest sweetyeka

rynn_peace said: Don't worry Tan~ah, netizens and Heirs' fans in the world will help you find Eunsang... :D can we ask Young Do become our captain? Black Knight on his motorcycle becomes our leader in find ES mission. =))

I guess the signs for ES decision to leave were all there in this episode but we didn't see them clearly because of what was happening...When she huged CY&BN and told them not to break up ever,when she took YD to eat with him and when they meet at their favorite convinience store and sh told him sweet that when he will find a girl she likes not to do the same things he did and to be sweet and tell her his heart and when he left,that was a goodbye...i'm curious if YD knew it because his face showed it like he knew it was a farewell...i really want to see it with eng srt to hear her whole conversation with Daddy Kim and see what did he say to her,till now his "leave my son"speech is quite the same as with HJ but i want to know what made her take this decision...I hope it isin't thinking if she leaves his life he will be in good terms with his father again because she is sooooooo wrong and blind if it was that,i would been more understanding if she left because of her mom or because he payed their debts forcing them to do as he wished...even so i still hate her way of doing things and hiding it for Tan;if she wanted to leave thinking she can't handle the things,she could have been true to Tan and not lie to him,this is way more sad and hurtful for him