[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@raindrops1 @zarrajae

but according to Joonie recap, actually Dad is playing with both of his sons. He was making it as if Won will be fired but actually dad doesn't have any intention to fire him (97 % vote for Won not being fired). It means even if KT didn't vote for Won, Won still won't get fired. So, he knows by this accident that Tan and Won is allied and that's why he said to Tan:

"DON'T FORGET THIS DAY. YOU LOSE THAT CHILD BECAUSE OF THE SWORD YOU WIELDED."

@minozyeh Yes that's why I said they were played out by dad. KW went round asking Rachel's mum , stepmum etc including KT to vote for him thinking he needed the votes. Dad's warning to KT about the sword was KT thinking he had the upperhand to protect ES by doing what he wants with his votes but in actual fact his votes were not really needed cos KW won by 93%. In the end he couldnt even protect ES.

Curious if they'll make next week a time jump and if so will it be 1-2 years or mounths..If ES leaved did Dady Kim make her another pasport or what,Tan has hers so he couldn't have it and changed her school again...but Daddy Kim sure doesn't have a heart at all,only ice in there..to tell him after the meeting that he must remember this day welll because this is the day he lost ES forever,how can a parent say that with a smile of victory...my heart really hurt for Tan today,he is truly left alone,such a backstub sure hurted him...i hope YD will take a step and help him...I guess we will see a HS&Rachel couple like it was hinted..HS quite cute when he came all smiling while on the phone to end up all shy and she looked the same...I think it's quite nice to see Rachel like that and not always like a stone in control not showing anything...kinda sad they didn't show some progress before if they were meant to be something...i saw in today's episode,even if it was a scene potential for this two....It would have been quite awesome if they would made Rachel fell in love for real with HS and act out of her character some ep before,it would have made her character more intrestingAnd Daddy Kim wanted to send ES to Argentina,he sure has good tastes i might say

Whoever said Park Shinhye dunno how to kiss???..Mince your words!! =)) =)) =)) ...But..who can resist LMH's lips??..Hope there's a bts about this soooo passionate kiss!! :x :x ....Shinhye,u very lucky indeed to land this role n gets to kiss LMH countless of times!! O:-) O:-)

Is LMH so hungry???..Its as if he swallows PSH's lips!!!!Notty,notty!!! 8-} 8-} 8-}

Guest maizangel

charlie said: for those of you worried that KT will hold a grude on ES for leaving him. I don't think that will happen. the male leading hold a grude on the female lead is not really this writers style.

Guest Spring Andrew

m hoping for a 5 yrs jump.. When they are like proper Adults.. instead of small gaps.. 
I forsee lots of makeovers.. in the next EP.. yeah.. 

PSH probably wavy hair.. 

minho with Bangs up.. YD just changed his hair so i dunno

Guest aya2299

hyori02 said:

This drama will have a HAPPY END!

*KEEP REPEATING AND IT COULD BE COME TRUE*

Guest ijustloveher

OMG all shinhye fans is shock about the kiss hope she inform his dad escape this episode.hats off to lmh..He is The Man!! noo offense to her former leadman they lost their chances!! Daebak!! Minho yah!!! You got it  :D

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

I guess with the way everything is going there is really hope for extension? :( It looks like it will be really wrapped up by ep20. I don't want it to end  :(

Maybe Kim Daddy has already predicted that Yoon Sec would tell KT about ES would be being exiled abroad and then KT will do anything to stop her. That's why maybe Buenos Aires was never her destination from the start.

See, when i read ES was obeying by bringing and giving KT her passport easily brought question to me.

Maybe from the start, Daddy Kim is going to send her n her mother away from Seoul, maybe somewhere like Jandi's running away place?