[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

The pain that I see in Kim Won's eyes as Kim Tan says to him to never touch ES was a sign of defeat. 

He will never be what KT is to ES. It's difficult losing in that way, right? Money, you can earn, prestige you can earn but if you lose to something you desire to be, but don't have that courage, that is way way more hurtful. 

KUDOS KT! Keep it rockin' boy! 

I think it was regret and defeat written all over his face. He has the company and the whole business hooha, but he realizes that be will never be to HJ what KT is to ES.

I think ES and KT will hold hands and defeat Daddy Kim. That'll be a fresh spin on kdramas!

I think most people are hating the evil KT's dad. If I watch the Heirs when I was in my teens or early twenties, I think I would have felt the same way too. Somehow, I am surprised that I kinda agree with KT's dad about the seriousness of keeping peace for the company. He doesn't trust Won and that's why he wants KT in the conglomerate to ensure that Won doesn't screw up. If I have a company like Samsung to worry about, I would also have sacrifice everything including my own family to maintain the company. It is therefore KT and KW's fate that they are meant to hate each other, and to accept the fact that company is first priority over family. It is more painful than death to see a huge conglomerate fall, hence the evil dad's extreme measures to keep the company intact at the expense of kinship and love.

Despite having agreed with evil dad's actions, I am still hoping that KT, KW and ES will be able to overcome this major barrier. Hopefully, YD is the shining black knight to save the day! Haha. I am sure the writer is brilliant enough to think of some major event to reverse this difficult situation. I am quite certain that the drama is going to have a happy and satisfying ending. :)

P.S: Evil dad said if ES defies him and decides to see KT as much as she wants before she is being deported to a place that is not going to be pleasant for her. I was wondering where he could be referring to. Papua New Guinea, Somalia, Congo? O_o