[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Looking at KT's latest sad stills makes me want to cry already.

I don't want ES leaves KT but if she's really going to leave KT, I want to know why is she doing so.

And actually I love to see how LMH and PSH pull the sad emotions for the couple breakup.

ES so so sooo soooo pretty during the last scene episode 15. On the outside, she was giving the sweetest smile ever to KT but inside I can feel her breaking heart...

I love this couple so so sooo soooo much...

I like drunken ES scenes as well. Sooo sweett...

There's so many possibilities for why KT was crying in the stills & all of them heartbreaking...
- ES broke up with him, left the school and his home- Something happened to HS (please no)- KW did something to hurt ES and KA (that's be a stab wound that won't heal for a long time)- All of the above in one hit (that's too cruel and unbearable for a teen / adult)
I'm hoping it's the first option, because a temporary separation leaves a door open for a reunion.
A happier scenario to offset the inevitable anguish in episode 16:
Confession.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"Cold Cherry – Growing Pains 2 (성장통2) The Heirs OSTBy popgasa on November 27, 2013

Though my eyes look at you, I can’t see you
Though my lips call you, you can’t hear me
Though my heart wants you, you can’t feel it
Though my everything looks for you, you’re not there

I’ve never learned about love but why are these feelings coming to me?
It hurts so much that I can’t handle it so I can’t go to you

Though my heart wants you, you can’t feel it
Though my everything looks for you, you’re not there

I want you and hope for you but I can’t have you
I try to change love into goodbye but my heart…

I can’t take this anymore, why has this kind of pain come to me?
I think I’ll be like this for a while, my wings are cut up because of you

I think I’ll be like this for a while

http://popgasa.com/2013/11/27/cold-cherry-growing-pains-2-성장통2-the-heirs-ost/

I just realized that the tshirt KT wears in the new latest stills is the same as the one he wears when he attended the board meeting or whatever that announces the firing of KW as President. Any thought? Maybe CY's dad gives hint that ES will be sent abroad?

faythe said: I don't know if we are watching the same drama because KT is the least dumb out of everyone. I can even say that he's even smarter than his brother. He's only lazy on the surface because he didn't want to fight his brother. When it's something he has to do, his brain is far from lazy. He can strike someone with just one blow, and he's good with people that he likes. As for one that doesn't like him feared him. Both him & YD are last because they didn't care for studying. If KT really wants to be first in school, I bet he would give CY a run for his money. With just one look at the names on the list and he already figured out what's going on. Does that sound like a guy with low IQ to you? Honestly, if KT is stupid, would his father really wants to go to all these troubles? Daddy Kim knows that KT is very capable. Notice how he never talked down to KT or treat him like an idiot? If I'm watching a different drama, I hope someone correct me.

I don't know if we are watching the same drama because KT is the least dumb out of everyone. I can even say that he's even smarter than his brother. He's only lazy on the surface because he didn't want to fight his brother. When it's something he has to do, his brain is far from lazy. He can strike someone with just one blow, and he's good with people that he likes. As for one that doesn't like him feared him. Both him & YD are last because they didn't care for studying. If KT really wants to be first in school, I bet he would give CY a run for his money. With just one look at the names on the list and he already figured out what's going on. Does that sound like a guy with low IQ to you? Honestly, if KT is stupid, would his father really wants to go to all these troubles? Daddy Kim knows that KT is very

capable. Notice how he never talked down to KT or treat him like an idiot? If I'm watching a different drama, I hope someone correct me.

@faythe your watching right drama. I said people under estimate him. But it's been shown from what he did with YD dad (calculated I say) and him n YD set up of how they started the school system (bullying is wrong first of all) those two just give us insight. Then you heard YD dad said IQ only matters or so n KT said to KW he could do better. So I think the act dumb to richard simmons Dads off. Now they just started a reuniting of best friends who have nothing to lose. Only aim to protect ES and fight Dads I hoe YD mom comes back as well. Please let this ride in 17/18 episode so 19/20 show what they accomplish etc