[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest lianurmalasari

1422411_425229407576695_1288669532_n.jpg
The Heirs’ Lee Min-ho’s survival strategies: commercial star→columnist ‘brilliant idea’

[TV Report=Park Gui-yim] Actor Lee Min-ho’s survival strategy is drawing great attention.

Lee Min-ho is appearing on SBS drama series ‘Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs’ (written by Kim Eun-suk, directed by Kang Shin-hyo, Bu Seong-cheol) as Kim Tan.

In the last episode, Kim Tan was kicked out by his father president Kim (Jung Dong-hwan). He had to leave his mobile phone and wallet at home and could not take a piece of clothes with him.

Kim Tan, who has nowhere to go, is making fans come up with creative survival strategies. The message of encouragement from fans that the ‘heir of ability’ Kim Tan is able to do anything to make ends meet makes one crack up. In other words, they say that Kim Tan has no problem with landing a job. 

The vast majority suggest Kim Tan that he should debut as a celebrity. He is tall and handsome. He can draw attention as an ‘unlucky princess’ kicked out from a rich family.

Another survival strategy is to become a commercial model. They say that he can be successful by modelling for a product whose name is pronounced similarly with his name Tan since he has many nicknames originated from his name Tan.

In addition, Kim Tan can be an honorary ambassador for a nationwide campaign to grow taller. Or, he can serve as a model and a columnist for a tourism leaflet based on his experience in the U.S. and essay-writing skills.

He may find a job at Jeguk Construction, which is his half-brother Kim Won (Choi Jin-hyuk)’s company. If Kim Tan become the CEO of Jeguk Construction, all buildings constructed by the company will have not threshold because Kim Tan always wanted to remove all thresholds of the world for Eun-sang (Park Shin-hye).

The survival strategies provided by fans are hilariously expressed for the gorgeous, cute, and whimsical character. It shows fans’ infinite love toward Lee Min-ho who guarantees a quality drama.

‘The Heirs’ is a romantic comedy drama about love and friendship of high school students of wealthy class where an average and realistic woman who inherited poverty meets the heirs of Korea’s richest 1%.

By Park Gui-yim luckyim@tvreport.co.kr / Photograph=TV Report DB, Starhaus Entertainment 
credit star.naver/leeminho
via leeminho_heirs

Guest pinkytooth

OMG!!!!
KES noona is smart!
In fairytale story we always see the knight comes saving the princess at the castle.In Heirs, we can see the helmet knight comes saving the prince at the castle.
I just can't with today stills.It's so intriguing and funny and awesome and adorable :x :x :x
Youngdo and his helmet =))Isn't he resemble old ages knights with their silver helmet? He just needs a sword to be a true knight =)) =))
And for Prince Tan... He's already qualified enough to be the enchanted prince :x :x

class="entry-title"[Drama News] Let The Battle Begins for Lee Min Ho & Kim Woo Bin in The Heirs Posted in Drama News 

11076608765_a13af0d3bb_o.jpg

Today's first released photo stills have uri Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) dressed in all blue [得意地笑][得意地笑][好爱哦][好爱哦] running. So hawt! As we know, Kim Tan will be reprimanded by Daddy Kim and prevented from going to school. It is unknown that how he goes from being kicked out of the house to eventually got himself back home (and mummy Ki Ae dressed him up looking de-li-cious) to being in house arrest and having Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) visiting him.

Continue reading

pinkytooth said: In fairytale story we always see the knight comes saving the princess at the castle.In Heirs, we can see the helmet knight comes saving the prince at the castle.
I just can't with today stills.It's so intriguing and funny and awesome and adorable :x :x :x
Youngdo and his helmet =))Isn't he resemble old ages knights with their silver helmet? He just needs a sword to be a true knight =)) =))
And for Prince Tan... He's already qualified enough to be the enchanted prince :x :x

Guest prosperity

@shenny I already kicked @sia3 out of his bed

There is only room for me now. I volunteer to have him on Tuesday nights, then we can lay up in the bed all day Wednesday and watch him in the Heirs. You can pick another night of the week to have him.  
:))

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"‘The Heirs’ Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin to Face Off in Huge Fight

Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin will meet face to face, this time with bodyguards surrounding each of them, in the upcoming episode of The Heirs

At the filming site, both Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin were seen, surrounded by bodyguards, in front of a luxurious resort.

51876003.jpg

The scene is expected to portray the two male stars engaging in an intense action scene, the likes of which has yet to be seen in The Heirs.

"The scene was like it was from an action movie, showing the manly guys rushing at each other with passion,” commented a drama staff member at the site. 

Photo credit: Hwa.N.Dam Pictures

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51876

tiamama said: Omo, Chingu, what is that ?  SWAN FUSION RESTAURANT???
I tot it was Tan's house? No? :-O :-O :-O

I think I get it now, thic is just a BTS still, right? in the drama we won't have to see the "swan" sign in it? Aaah, I see... :\">