[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

REMINDER]
ebullience said: Due to consistent violations here, I have to restate some of the rules.

DO NOT SPAM.

DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES / GIFS OR LONG POSTS.

DO NOT ENGAGE IN NON-RELATED CONVERSATIONS.

IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT POST NON-DRAMA RELATED IMAGES / GIFS.

Anyone in violation of the last rule (i.e. posting non-drama related images / gifs) from this point on will receive a warning from me, so let it not happen. I would also hate to report to the K-Dramas & Movies moderators, especially @Rebby, about violations that continue to take place here, but it is within my agenda if necessary.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

LEE BO NA is such a sweet ANGEL  O:-)
out of all those girls she's the only one who is happy for KT and ES.... while all those girls give evil ugly face look,  BN give such a sweet smile!
Screenshot2013-11-22at63317PM.png

BoNa papa n mama really did a good job raising a daughter with good manners, treating everyone at the same level not looking down at the poor or lower ranking people.... initiate to apologise even though she didnt start the problem...
because of your kindness... you are blessed girl...blessed by the love that CY give u!! ^_________^
BoNa SARANGGHAEEEE :x

APRON UNDONE~~now where's my apron again??? hey boyfren..cmon here n do it like KT! i want it now!!!:D
Luv it n will die for it!!
The teens will root for their luv for sure..kids unno..parents say dont do it, they turn around and do it! True, chincha chincha..100 students in jeguk high will say GO FOR IT KT & ES!!! Take that Chairman Kim!!  Yeah..he forgot the youth factor LOL
next will be the battle for stocks btween brothers..torn btw saving the jeguk n fight over bro..aahh KT be brave. Also abt sending ES abroad right? Looking forward..Why was i teary eyed the party scene d forehead kiss..wey?? watched it 3 times n cried 3 times ... :((

serious, the way Bona, Chan Young, and Myung Soo looked so happy for ES and Tan at the end of the episode...i feel like it's setting me up for high hopes and then the drama'll have me crash in the face of all the thousand other obstacles, witches, and hard heads that will tear them apart! the students will bully ES, Tan won't get any support, Rachael will not disappoint with being her usual prickly self...
I could use one of those coat hugs right now...

Guest branwen

prosperity said: bains said: Congratulations! Really good ratings. Another hit for writer KES. I thought this would be first KES drama with average rating, based on numbers of earlier episodes. But she has done it again. This is even more impressive because unlike Secret Garden and AGD, this is not a weekend drama.

Hi chinggus! Can someone tell me where I can download all episodes in HD with English sub? I really want my own copy of this amazing drama. Please message me. Thank you :x

Guest mystisith

bains said: Congratulations! Really good ratings. Another hit for writer KES. I thought this would be first KES drama with average rating, based on numbers of earlier episodes. But she has done it again. This is even more impressive because unlike Secret Garden and AGD, this is not a weekend drama.

Guest choiyounghobo

"But I guess it is fascinating in a dysfunctional way—they’re both clinging so desperately that they’d rather be Tan’s enemy than become irrelevant to him, and Young-do feels more hurt that Tan might grow up without him and decide their fight isn’t worth fighting anymore. And Rachel would rather be hated than inconsequential to Tan’s love life, even if she’s hurting Tan and herself just to keep one foot in his life."

- Dramabeans

Although I can't say for sure what EXACTLY goes on in Rachel and Youngdo's minds, I do agree that to a certain extent they feel it's better to be hated than to be treated with indifference.

I think we can all relate in the sense that we're all afraid of being left behind or forgotten.

That being said, can Youngdo and Kim Tan kiss and make up already? I really need to see some bromance scenes between these two!

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"′The Heirs′ Heroine Park Shin Hye to Head Over to China

The heroine of the drama The Heirs has been getting love calls from China.

The Heirs, which has ranked number 1 among all dramas airing on Wednesday-Thursdays, has been receiving a lot of attention from hallyu fans in Japan, Thailand, China as well as countries in the west, including America. 

51515002.jpg

The Heirs has received over 340 million hits on ‘Chinese Youtube’, Youku (www.youku.com), as of today, getting the most number of hits among Korean dramas. 

The heroine, Park Shin Hye, started gaining popularity in China by appearing in her previous dramas You are Beautiful, Flower Boys Next Door, and Heartstrings

But the actress hit a homerun with her most recent hit, The Heirs, earning herself more fame and popularity.

51515004.jpg

Park Shin Hye is currently ranked as number 2 on most searched actresses on Baidu (www.Baidu.com), setting the record as being the only Korean actress in the top 30 actresses on the list. The number of her followers on Weibo has also increased to 1.2 million within a short period of time. 

Due to the increasing popularity of the drama and members of the cast, Park Shin Hye has been getting a lot of offers for television commercials and promotional events in China and other countries in Asia. 

S.A.L.T Entertainment, Park Shin Hye’s agency, stated, “Her fans love her for not only her acting skills, but her talents in singing and dancing as well. She set the record as being the first Korean actress to do an Asia tour this year, and she will continue to be more active in meeting her fans around different countries in the future.”

Photo credit: C-Jes Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51515

I know I always say this, but I really can't stress it enough, Kim Tan says some of the best lines! He knows what to say, and when to say it, and I love that he doesn't even try, the way his mind naturally knows makes him just all the more lovable. However, if I had to choose the best thing he ever said to eun sang, it would be

"Nice to meet you, Cha eun sang of the social care group. I'm Kim Tan, an illegitimate child."

Do you guys realize that this is the first time they're "meeting?" The first time they're having a proper introduction?

Remember how he said his existence overall is a misunderstanding? His identity hurt her because to her, he was always too high and too far away to reach, there was no ladder, no mountains that she could climb to get to him. He was from a world that is far different from hers, a world she could not get to. She mistaken him as a dream that will disappear once she wakes up.

But remember how he said whenever there is a misunderstanding that can be resolved, he tries his best to set it straight? Indeed he found the best way to let her know that he isn't all that she makes of him. He is "just" Kim Tan, it's always been that way and it always will be that way.

I love that in this moment, it wasn't about the people staring at them in shock of what he was about to do, as though he just did something out of the ordinary; it was about two people meeting for the first time, seeing each other for who they really are, understanding each other.

And I can't help but feel that he is telling her, "I'm not much but still, let's give this crazy love a chance."

Guest audrey2118

Hahaha... My girl PSH hit a home run. I love her acting and omg the way she looked when LMH kiss her on the forehead makes me melt! for what is next to come, i can't wait to see it!

Guest Gomjico

‘The Heirs’ Park Shin-hye’s honest and confident attitude fascinates female viewers [TV Report=Cho Hye-ryeon] Park Shin-hye from the drama series ‘The Heirs’ emerged as a main actress loved by female viewers as an honest and confident character. On SBS’s drama series ‘Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs (written by Kim Eun-suk, directed by Kang Shin-hyo)’ aired on November 21, Cha Eun-sang (Park Shin-hye) faced a dramatic situation calmly. In the day’s episode, Eun-sang slapped Yu Rahel (Kim Ji-won) who insulted her mother or told Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho) that she missed him. She totally changed from what she used to be. She pushed away Tan even though she knew his mind. Eun-sang, who came to deliver coffee at the order of Rahel (Kim Ji-won), said to Tan, who stopped her, “I know that I am going to be hurt, but I will go anyway. See you.” In addition, Eun-sang nervously but confidently confessed that she had been transferred to Jeguk High School through an affirmative action system and that she had been hiding an upstart character created by Tan. She decided to tell the truth and feel comfortable instead of hiding that she is poor. Female viewers who have watched Eun-sang as her sister and her mother gave her a round of applause for her honest and confident attitude. They responded with comments such as, “I am a woman, but I am Eun-sang-sick,” “Eun-sang was cool from the beginning to the end today. I fell in love with her” “Cha Eun-sang never falls down. I adore you” “I want to console Eun-sang.” ‘The Heirs’, which is growing more interesting episode after episode, will be aired at 10:00 pm every Wednesday and Thursday. http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=1920685&lfrom=twitter