[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@simplymebeingcrazy, I am faithful to daejung not KT. I am loyal to YD. welcome back, unni. I miss you.

I postpone watching ep 14 until further notice and this is my self-imposed rules. I can't take those heartbreaking eyes and stares. Looking at the stills makes me wanna hug him and cry. I am dead and it's KES who murders me if anyone wanna charge her on trial. Thanks for all those DD's stills.

simplymebeingcrazy said: Oh chinggu....you just have to call me out from my hibernation huh?  First off....glad to finally see The Heirs getting its highest rating so far.  They've certainly worked hard enough to deserve it.  Giving us a high-graded drama and plenty of reasons to swoon, salivate and wish for more! 

Thoughts?????  MANY! PLENTY!!  But most of them are unwritable!  Kindly not get me into trouble again and again chinggu!  ;;)   X_X    X_X    X_X 

Glad to see how many of you are happy.  And now I know how many of us here are "byeontae" in nature!  And KT & ES are feeding those to us all. 

Things I loved about this week's episodes:
5. Eun Sang finally standing up for herself and no longer passively hiding.
4. KT & YD both starting to think about where they went wrong.
3. KT's Mum getting more and more likeable, not just pitiable. 
2. BN & CY being totally awesome together, and separately - she is ADORABLE, and keeps getting better!
and most importantly of all

1. TWO WHOLE EPISODES WITHOUT A SINGLE AIRING OF THAT $%^*&$^ing THEME SONG!!!  ^:)^ =D>

Woahh, the ending is beautiful.. ES take the courage with telling honestly who she is in front of all people, like Kim Tan revealed himself.. and they started again their live with clean, pure, honest feeling.. That's my girl!!! You're not dissapointed me :D And then that cinderella's scenes... ES doesn't need fairy godmother to make her beautiful in front of her prince... Kim Tan himself is her fairy godmother becoz she's always beautiful in his eyes ... :x :x :x

@jjsweeter0211 Thanks for the "I'm more more sorry" gif - that scene was both hilarious and irresistibly sweet. Just every particle has an anti-particle, so it becomes clearer with each episode that  Bo Na is literally the anti-Rachel. Episode 14 made me so very, very happy to see her and CY featuring so prominently and so very happily. 

@ravairie - thank you for that lovely photo of PSH. The camo she's wearing reminded me that I keep wishing PSH would get a chance to show off her martial arts skills, preferably in a scene involving Rachel and a VERY BIG CLIFF.

Loved Bo Na in this episode...her character keeps getting better and better. She's sooo adorable. Rachel is out of control...she needs time out! So childish....
Got to say...there are plenty of good looking guys in this drama. But it was YD that stole the spotlight tonight! Loved his hair down...so dashing and smexy! :P

Wow the ending of ep 14 was BEAUTIFUL!!! When Kim Tan take off ES apron, untie her hair, kiss her forehead and the music start playing WOW!! Brought me to tear of joy :x :x
By the way when he took off ES apron, why do I feel like he's taking off her cloth ? :)) sorry my pervert mind :))
Wahh I feel like wanting to watch ep 13&14 again. And all ep over again :) I re-watch this drama like 5 times already, with countless time on my favorite moment. Wahh this is my first time rewatching a drama this much. even my favorite drama I only watch twice and, took me while to re-watch it too. Guess the dialogue is so enjoyable... Yaa Kim Tan!! You makes my heart race so much you know that? I am falling so deep..... in love with you :x :x :-* :\">