[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest mystisith

*Tingles everywhere* at that last scene. Honestly, KES is the best at writing cute romantic (erotic) scenes WITHOUT showing skin or being vulgar. She's always creative with those scenes (lines, props, settings, clothes...) and I'm sure it helps the actors to get in the mood. I wish more rom-com writers would have that skill. Since the majority of them are women, I have a hard time understanding why it's so difficult for them to get what works with us... No personal experience?  :-??

Guest thunderempress

Today's episode was sooooo good. Totally fell in love with KT here, but I would also like to point out that I like YD's change in hairstyle. 

OTTOKE....I can't help but feel this sense of foreboding for next week's episode...be it regarding ES's treatment in school or with the brewing battle for stocks....

If this is an adult-themed drama,we would already have these two lovebirds run n book a hotel room!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :\"> :\"> urghhhh!!!!Why in the first place,the writers made them to be 18yrs old??????

Urghhhhhhhh!!!!!! X( X( ...An almost kiss n a forehead kiss made us squeal,what if there are bed scenes????...I think we are going to laugh and scream all the way to sleep!!! :D

That was seriously a really good episode. I like how KT and ES's relationship has developed. They are each other's strong pillar of support. And instead of hiding from the world, they are facing their lives head-on with each other's support. I like the strength they are portraying as individuals and as a couple.

ayu_adams said: That was seriously a really good episode. I like how KT and ES's relationship has developed. They are each other's strong pillar of support. And instead of hiding from the world, they are facing their lives head-on with each other's support. I like the strength they are portraying as individuals and as a couple.

OMG I think this is daebak,
I just remember, there's no "love is the moment" right? 
if that's right, now I am convinced, the guy from SBS must be really lurking here
so. lemme say this, THANK YOU SBS  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

oh and thanks again for making Kim Tan no more wearing those ahjumma sweaters :D

The bully at jeguk high may stop but.....

With those stock holders gather at the party, knowing that KT broke up the engagement with Rachel (means also the break up business deal between RS and Jeguk) to date a low social rank girl, it will caused the damage for Jeguk stock and RS as well, right?

Gosh I am exiting for the coming episodes. We will see the war between big company. Jeguk, Zeus, RS, and also KT's uncle family. I hope with the help from KT and Sec Yoon, KW will end up win the battle and screw those ugly bad evil parents! :D