[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Wow, everytime I think YD will turn around and become better because of his love for ES, he turns worse. ES should just tell KT in front of YD that everytime KT refuses to fall down to YD's level, she will give him a kiss. YD will stop fighting and KT will be more than happy to let the peace go on for the kisses.

=))

LOL Daebak!!!!!! KES noona, you are lurking here right????? This idea is awesome :))

Guest lurvzme

So Sooo Happieee for all the recaps, insights, comments about episode 13! Though i havent watch it yet. Im going to wait for the subs first! As of now im just gigling here infront of the pc while reading all you gals post! Haiiiii I think Everyone will sleep tonight with smile in their lips and perhaps dreaming about the drama! :))

I really think that Rachel did not think out the things we saw her do in the preview:

a. First lil miss sure is bold to go to KT's mom and ask her why she showed up as ES mother at the PTA meeting. (Lil Girl non of your darn business, how dare you ask an elder that!! Let alone do not give KT's mom respect to come ask a personal question like that!).

Episode 13

b.I said before she was going to out YS and she did. I feel bad for YS, but at the same time she needed to be taken down a peg. This is what happens when you let your jealousy get the better of common sense. You cast the first stone chicky with talking about R and Tan, bad mouthing ES and then you are suppose to be friends with Bo Na and you say something nasty about CY. You deserved it. You are not lily white. I hate it for you cause now you get to experience it but at the same time this is what happens when you turn on people who are suppose to be your friend (Bo Na).

c.Slapping Kim Tan , wow lol you still want him huh, KT must be the be all to end all guy! Not only are you killing any type of remorseful feelings he had for not wanting to marry you or hurting you , you are now killing any type of friendship between you.  He was nice enough to give you comfort in the last episode and this is how you repay him.

d. Rachel YD has told you that no one screws with ES but him. And yet we see you are about to make a grave error, You are now not only pissing off Tan and YD but you are pushing them to work together to protect ES. Way to go Girly!!! Keep doing the stupid things you are so that the people around you will feel disgust and pity for you. Continue to show your true colors! You forget that KT and YD started the bullying, what will you do if KT decides to revert back to that side of his personality to make you pay? What will you do if you get a taste of YD's bullying? BIG Mistake!

Spoiled little rich girl, jealous of someone that has done nothing to you. Yet all you see is that people in your click like her, that she is nice, and kind and smart. It is the ugliness underneath Rachel that makes the people around you look at you that way and do not want you. Grow up and learn that you first have to look inside. I know your home life does not give you that, but I hope she finally decides to break away. (Perhaps she needs to live with her dad).

Finally I think we will start to see some KT and YD action, I look forward to seeing them finally working together on a common goal (ES) and hopefully friends again.

YD I know you are angry that KT got the girl. I know you saw her first. But dude, you snooze , you loose. You did not take the time to talk to her before she went to the US. Fate played a hand in this. (why let him see her in so many different ways?) It is still working it's magic, cause it brought you KT and ES together. (led them all back together, they are intertwined I think the 3 of them.) Keep working to let her see that you can be her friend. Support her. Fighting!!!!

YD...YD... sigh. I want to smack him but still i can't hate him because he looks so vulnerable,,, 
Anyway, i guess the filming were so hard, the schedule so tight plus the weather so cold. In today episode i saw everyone looks so pale and their eyes already like panda..