[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I want last eps will only about all cast's happinnes.

1. KT-ES (exactly)

2. CY-BN (exactly)

3. KW-RY (wae?? of course to expand their family's bussines. I think both of family will agree)

4. YD-YS (at least YS loves YD with her pureness)

5. HS-HJ ( I don't like dongsaeng-noona's love story, but I'm in love with them)

6. CY's dad & RY's mom (both of them love each other in the past. I think CY's dad will be a rich man later)

7. KNJ-HKA married (just want to see KT happy. as we know he loves his mother so much)

8. MS-???? (Sorry guys I don't have any girl for him yet. so let him find his love by himself)

Yana Lee said: Based on the screen recaps:
I don't think YD would do something foolish to ES. He did say he wouldn't hurt her. But I think what he's doing is getting even with KT instead as he knows that's ES's weakness and vice versa. I was surprised by the drastic change of R's character. Did the writer made her a female version of YD.Low. I guess the rule and order in the school which was established by KT and YD once upon a time is breaking down, sub-consciously by both of them as ES came into the pic. A way for KT to redeemed back what he has done in the past. 
p/s: cn anyone pm the link ep 13 pweeetyy please, i don't think i cn survive till the eng sub tmrrw

Guest jebabe19

I NEED A SEPARATE DRAMA FOR BONA AND YOON CHAN YOUNG! Who does a make-up party after a fight? AN EXTRAVAGANT PARTY to be specific hahaha

I SEE.... YD AND KT reconciliation to protect ES :) Then I just need Lee Jong Suk and it's now SCHOOL OF HEIRS 2013. 
I also need to see KW and KT reconciliation. (Although I think by giving KW more screen time..... the viewers will slowly realize that Choi Jin Hyuk is hotter than Lee Minho in some ways. Cause I just did realize that.... OH MY GOODNESS THAT VOICE.... even TOP's voice can't compare... IMAGINE ANSWERING THE PHONE WITH THAT VOICE ON THE OTHER LINE..... "Yoboseyo? Ung... Naya... Saranghanda" I'll probably faint)

Guest prosperity

1bin said: i've only watched the last 5 mins, so i don't have the whole pic here.  but why does the writer hate Young Do so much to make him a bully?  come on… all dramas of this genre, turn the mean guy a softie, don't they?  I mean Kim Woo Bin is at the height of his career because of Heirs and Friends 2, why oh why does the writer hate on him and make him unlikeable??  I thought there was hope when he was stunned by ES consoling him after the news broke about his parent 'grand' engagement, and then he was stunned again by finding out about her family secret to the point that he wasn't going to reveal the truth.  How can the writer make him push ES around… we were all hoping it was a nice corner into the wall, and soft confession..  this ruins me for another 24 hours!!!  how am I going to work today??? :((  Boo writer…boo..  yes ES & KT have super soft moments.. kill YD while you're at it.  boo!!

REMINDER]

Hello fellow Heirs fans another Heirs day, posting this again for the nth time! Please follow the thread rules and don't quote images (pictures, gifs, fan arts, etc.) and videos. If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!! We have been warned multiple times. Have fun!!! :)

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links (including d/l links) will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

People Please read the rules!!! Do we have to remind it all the time?!!!

For reference of the Rules:

Sub Forum Rules

General Forum Rules

I think YD is not that trashed-jerk since he kept his secret until now Tan revealed that by himself. He took Tan's side a lil bit when R confronted him. I'm a bit touched and that preview, ohmygahhh, MS asked him if both of YD and ES drown in the water, what will he do? YD will save her and make her live without him (if im not mistaken). Hearing this words from him, ohmygahh just kill me now! lol. Youngie-ah, you deserve better. Don't die for someone who never loved you. You deserve better, dear.
:>

Guest sandyooong

I NEED A SEPARATE DRAMA FOR BONA AND YOON CHAN YOUNG! Who does a make-up party after a fight? AN EXTRAVAGANT PARTY to be specific hahaha

Hahahhah!! Yes, We really need a separate drama for this lovely couple.

Guest Enonane1 .

beamonkr  and Claudia Ximena - You 2 summed up Rachel very well. I applaud your insight.

A lot of bashing of Young Do's character but he is always above board with his emotions and feelings. He has never hurt Eun Sang - he just doesn't know how to get his desperate feelings across to her. And it is eating him up alive. He is wearing his heart on his sleeve and in his eye. And even though I believe in the end he will settle to be ES's most protective and loyal friend - it will take some emotional growth for him to get there.....

Then the same people who bash YD want a relationship between him and Rachel? Rachel has no redeeming virtues. She is so egocentric that the world as she knows it revolves around her. Imagine YD being attached to her for life. He would not mellow out nor would he become a more caring and forgiving person. He would get worse with that kind of relationship. And the pictures shown that is supposed to be some sort of deep attraction/sexual feelings between them? ha when the conversation is revealed it is always about Tan or ES... how funny. I don't see this over powering attraction between YD and Rachel. I see dislike, contempt, utter disregard, etc etc.

Rachel does not love KT. Not in the sense KT loves ES. For Rachel KT is a way to cement a stronghold in the financial world. It is a joining of the rich and powerful but for her benefit. She may have some sort of feelings for KT but it is more of a possessiveness b/c it will land her in the most envious position in their world. She will not stand to be outdone by someone like ES who is so beneath her she feels it is ridiculous. She is the sort that shows only contempt for those weaker than her. She is bent on destroying ES and how YD or KT will forgive that I don't know. I think she believes she has the upper hand but I have a feeling when both YD and KT lower the boom she will have a hard time recovering. 

I would rather see him hook up in the end with YeSul than Rachel and I don't think YeSul is right for him either. ES is taken otherwise she would be the perfect balance for him.

(I've been lurking and reading b/c I fear spam points again....)

Junsukiyoo said: I think YD is not that trashed-jerk since he kept his secret until now Tan revealed that by himself. He took Tan's side a lil bit when R confronted him. I'm a bit touched and that preview, ohmygahhh, MS asked him if both of YD and ES drown in the water, what will he do? YD will save her and make her live without him (if im not mistaken). Hearing this words from him, ohmygahh just kill me now! lol. Youngie-ah, you deserve better. Don't die for someone who never loved you. You deserve better, dear.
:>

Guest choiyounghobo

@1bin good things come to those who wait! I know it's frustrating right now especially given the way he acted in episode 12 but I think that this makes his change even more believable. I mean, you wouldn't want Youngdo to just become a saint overnight right?

Change is near, I can feel it! Youngdo may stumble sometimes but rest assured he will redeem himself after every fall.

Guest cheroot

dramasbs has already uploaded the videos for episode 13 in youtube, but a lot of cuts though.fx
here's the first cut  just look up the rest :D
Forgive me but isn't DramaSbs a legal youtube site for SBS Dramas, that's the reason why i shared it here.  If not then I am very sorry.  Have I known it not legit, I wouldn't have delurk just to share.
MOD EDIT: VIDEO LINK REMOVED