[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@ayu_adams @padhari @omiki @oyeleyeolusina @ohoheli @briseis and for everyone contributed today i just to say thanks a million times for the hard work u all to us..im so appreciate so much... kamsahamnida :-bd :-bd :-bd
my feeling so bad for tonite...i think my ship is not going well...YD cant make friendships with ES..he need to grown up to be a humanbeing..but im still like him..plz pdnim dont waste my YD character..[-O< [-O<

I dont think YD reaction is inconsistant with his personality he was "trying" to be nice to ES when he tought she might like him but now he knows there is no chance of that he reverted to his true nature  

so no pity at all here for him .ES never gave him any encouragement  and I dont think just because he feels pain he has to make everyone else suffer.

Guest sachaaimee

kaleidoscopegirl said: How can YD be so mean? :( Love when not returned hurts, but will you get any satisfaction by hurting the person you love? ES has not shown any romantic feelings towards him, she did not lead him on, how can he act like that? :( Oh and poor KT, break down that door and get ES out please [-O< Gaaah, my heart was really racing, I was having shortness of breath, I thought I was going to have a panic(or HEART) attack :(

when tan held out his hand in school, and waited for eun sang to take it, i just went bonkers and started running around the room while screaming "please, please, please!!! take his haaaaanndd!!". ah, bless my little fangirl heart. they weren't even kissing passionately in that scene, yet it thrilled me so much ^^ 

don't worry, guys, i still believe that the character that would make a sacrifice at the end will be YD...it is just that, it is all up to the writer-nim how would this thing happen later...haha..
as to YR, i still can't get her...we still don't know what she really wants or it is KT really...oh well, goodluck with that coz of how things are going now, i don't really think she'll ever get it..

there are two good things that happened in episode 13, the sweet KT-ES moments and the development in the brothers' relationship..i really hope we can still see more of these good things to continue to happen in the next episodes..
and that offer that KT made to ES in the preview, i don't think she would even agree to that..she knew very well that would ruin them both...

m2_soompi said: okay lets kill the writer for making YD's character so hateful... I watch Heirs becoz i love Kim Woo Bin also his character YD, but this episode really makes me feel the writer makes his character way too cruel hence I WANT TO KILL YD!! Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

Guest prosperity

Korea Trends · Change#파는_장르내의_민간인이_되어보자국정원 선거광화문#PeoplesChoice이민호통진당크리스마스샤이니이외수온리전
cr Google translate
Korea Trends · Change# Wave Genre in _ is _ let _ civiliansNIS electionGwanghwamun# PeoplesChoiceLee Min HoPer tongjinChristmasSHINeeYioesuOnly pre-

EDIT: I also saw this on twitter, this was probably at a different time than I saw, so I thought I would post it too
Embedded image permalink

cr @badideth
Heirs # 4 Lee Min Ho #10

Guest nonouri

is it possible that daddy kim kicked KT out of the house on purpose so that he would go to his brother KW for help and in the end, the two brothers would reunite ? *daddy kim is not as cruel as JS right?*

sachaaimee said:
Because that what YD is. He have so much pain, he even said he dont know how to deal with his wounds. When he met ES, he just knew thtat this girl will make his life better, he did a lot of effort just to know ES phone number. But now knowing his love is being rejected, and the one that took her away is his BFF plus his number one .... Then he will do everything just to get her attention.... Isnt that what he always said.... Onlybto get ES attention he had to do bad things first... I guess what he's doing now not purely to hurt ES but he wants to get her attention.... But in YD style.... Maybe... Thats only my thought...

I often fall for the second lead, like I was rooting for Jihoo because it seemed Jandi's life would be better with him. I also wanted my Yonghwa got Minam because he was always sweet to her. But in Heirs, YD's character fails me too many times. Gosh, just when I started to like him a little and hoping that he'll can be friends with KT and ES. :(

Guest mystisith

In RL, I don't care who's the man who locks the door to keep me in a room: As a woman, that would trigger MY alarm sense every time. Back to the drama: Like always with those cliffhangers, we need to see how things will unravel: Let's see what the characters say & do before throwing away the baby with the bathwater.  According to the early versions of the synopsis, KT did awfull things, worst than what YD did... I'd actually like to see what that "awful" means, just to see how the KT defenders would react.  :-\" If writer-nim effectively decided to whitewash KT and blackwash YD, all I can say is mehhh. I don't like to be forced to like (or hate) a character: It should come naturally.