[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

OMGGGGGG it's the hug! TanSang hug will happen tonight :(( I'm crying happy tears Looks like an emotional but sweet and tender hug! I love them! class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Lora, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 2.3rem; font-style: italic; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0.435em 0px 0.217em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Drama News] The Heirs: Stills of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Doing ‘The Hug’jDpNzSRL0bq0i.jpg

SBS has finally released stills of the upcoming TanSang hug for The Heirs Episode 13. There were fan accounts and bts pictures of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye doing ‘the hug’ but with the release of the stills we know it will happen for sure! 

Read more here: http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/2013/11/20/the-heirs-stills-of-lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye-hug/ 

First, the flirting moments caught thru various BTS! X( Now a HUG! :(( Not just simple but a freaking awesome one >:D< I am so jealous of Eunsang right now. :(( KT I love the way you hug ES. YOGI, I will give you a hug too. >:D< :-* How can I survive from counting 39, 600 seconds before Episode 13 ? :(( :(( :D

OMG, the new stills....Is it just me, but the way he embraces her really gets me. The way he puts his hands, one one her hair, the other on her back, the way he gently pulls her body in closer to him, the way he leans his head on her... I don't know what actually, but everything looks like she is everything to him...

I can't....

Guest rogue0716

coming out of my shell from a lurker's world. hello everyone!!! i was laughing like a lunatic when i watched Sandara Park's KISS mv and it blew my mind that both Woo Bin and LMH were in it. omg. Young-do was so young and skinny! lol. i shall post more relevant stuff later, i just thought this was mind blowing. haha. 

Guest prosperity

:)) at all of you guys who are upset they have to go to school. Y'all have a great day, and work hard, so that you guys can come home and watch Heirs with no lag, and maybe translations already. 
I am trying to hold back my excitement. I am trying to contain myself, so hopefully we have 2 good episodes this week.

Guest rogue0716

SQUEALS! it's about time Eun sang initiates the physical affection. and it takes a devastated looking Kim Tan to make her take that step. sigh. the boy is so tall though that the hug would've been better with her arms underneath his and her head affectionately laid on his chest.and with him laying his weary head on top of hers. ugh. love is this moment, indeed.

Guest prosperity

He is so handsome. I especially love when he smiles. His adam apple is everything too. I could look at this gif all day tbh. Him and Shin Hye seem to have a nice friendship. I like it a lot. Two people who love to laugh can't help but to laugh all the time around each other.

Guest laissezze

KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
A HUG! PLEASE, LET THERE BE A KISS, ONE INITIATED BY ES ON TONIGHT'S EP????? PLEASE?????
(I hope she'll give him a peck when he's laying on the couch!)... OH, ES! FAST FORWARD MOVES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!