[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

tumblr_mwdh150mjr1siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_mwdh150mjr1siqvhio3_250.gif

http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/post/67287740359

tumblr_mwdfpl6qo11siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_mwdfpl6qo11siqvhio3_500.gif
inheritors.tumblr.com/post/67284579277

MOD EDIT:

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another). Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post. 

shenny said: Hahahahaha @awesomeduck "do do" sounds like a bird's name. :)) :)) :)) I want to see daddy Kim try and send Eun Sang away. He's pushing Kim Tan, he hasn't learned yet has he? That said, I don't think for a second that Eun Sang will go study abroad. Reason why? It's logic, there's no way they'll be able to send her off to study abroad especially since they're live shooting right now. Lol. We already know how that's going to end, just how exactly will it be played out? Is YD a secret KT protector? I want to love him, please be let this be true. KA doesn't support their relationship but she doesn't seem entirely against it either. I have a feeling in the long run, she will be their number 1 fan. I hope, that is. Lol. Eeeeekkkkk, so they went from dating to lovers. My heart is fluttering like crazy! :D "I'm already having a good dream, you are here." Writer Kim writes some of the best lines for KT. Can this man get any sweeter? Exactly why I love him. It all depends on difference of taste, I'm a real sucker for sweet men.

Is anybody here Korean?? I have a question here. I have watched so many Kdramas concerning CHAEBOL. Are they really behave like these dramas in the korea's society, I hope it just in the dramas. We are in this generation where social class should be abolished and make everybody equal. Rich people should appreciate the poor, because without them, how are they going to suck the blood out of them. they should treat the poor like human being. Am I being naïve.

Regarding whether ES will accept the scholarship to go study abroad, it's one thing if she does because now she must repay him for the rest of her life and that means by staying as far away from his son as possible, but it's another if she doesn't. Offering her to go study abroad is not an option, it is a warning, it is a trap to get her under his wings. Kind of like saying, "take it while I'm still being nice." We can be sure to expect a hurricane coming if she rejects his offer. Daddy Kim will not stop there. Hate him but you have to give the "man" some credit, how can she refuse such a great opportunity? It's always been her dream to go study abroad. And given that, can Tan really ask her to stay? When he knows exactly how much she wants it? I reckon HJ or KW will be the one to warn ES of the consequences. I hope that this time, Tan isn't the one to ask her to stay, that she will decide herself to stay for him

It makes me sad thinking about the possible ways this can be played out, because it would kill them one way or another. Of course he doesn't want her to leave but how can he be so selfish to ask her to stay? Of course she wants to go study abroad but if he just asks her to stay, she is willing to give it all up right then and there. The deadly weapon is silence, forever holding their peace. It would kill me.

Or she can just plainly reject his offer and we can just skip going through all that pain and get straight to the fight.

"I can't promise you that it will be easy. Still come with me, take my hand."

Only if she takes his hand, this will be possible. I'm waiting to see if she will now.

NileRose

said:

I loved the preview I want see My Tan to do some parttime jobs , I loved  when ES hit him like a kid doesn't want to do his homework .I wonder how will KES give ES the power to stand up against Tan's Papa , What kind of this power that will make ES & KT will be with each other without disturbance ??
I want to know Hyo Shin suicide history , why a mature charming and intelligent guy did something like that , is it due to study something he doesn't want to  or something happened in the family made the mother didn't know how to answer her son she escaped from question ???
I think YD protect KT 's secret bcz R want to get her revenge from Tan .

Guest prosperity

adamfever said: shenny said: Hahahahaha @awesomeduck "do do" sounds like a bird's name. :)) :)) :)) I want to see daddy Kim try and send Eun Sang away. He's pushing Kim Tan, he hasn't learned yet has he? That said, I don't think for a second that Eun Sang will go study abroad. Reason why? It's logic, there's no way they'll be able to send her off to study abroad especially since they're live shooting right now. Lol. We already know how that's going to end, just how exactly will it be played out? Is YD a secret KT protector? I want to love him, please be let this be true. KA doesn't support their relationship but she doesn't seem entirely against it either. I have a feeling in the long run, she will be their number 1 fan. I hope, that is. Lol. Eeeeekkkkk, so they went from dating to lovers. My heart is fluttering like crazy! :D "I'm already having a good dream, you are here." Writer Kim writes some of the best lines for KT. Can this man get any sweeter? Exactly why I love him. It all depends on difference of taste, I'm a real sucker for sweet men.

does any one know if there is any MP4 download with Eng sub of all the past episodes. PM me if you know. Thanks.

By the way,from the preview,  why do you think YD starts to protect KT now? I can't tell. From my previous experience :-) , just when I thought he was  changing for the better, he did something worse.

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Gah, I was able to finally watch the preview on my phone, in the bathroom! I can't watch it on the computer at work, it was blocked. The things I do for Heirs :-bd Anyway, thoughts on the spoiler- it was really nice to see some lighthearted moments between KT and ES, it was heartbreaking the last time so they deserve this one. And the scene in MS's room,can this guy get any sweeter? How come I've never dated guys like that? =(( Where can I find another one like him??? About Chairman Kim sending ES abroad, why does this make me nervous? As someone said there are so many ways that this can be played, I'm just hoping that it would be where they will still be together. Wasn't she planning to transfer school anyway? ES, transfer now. It is sunday where I am, but Its already Monday where you are, get your document in Jeguk and transfer ASAP, so that when Wednesday rolls around, you are no longer at Jeguk and Chairman Kim won't have a hold on you anymore! Who's the smart one now huh?!! :P

does any one know if there is any MP4 download with Eng sub of all the past episodes. PM me if you know. Thanks.

By the way,from the preview,  why do you think YD starts to protect KT now? I can't tell. From my previous experience :-) , just when I thought he was  changing for the better, he did something worse.

I don't think he was talking about KT. I think he us trying to protect ES. Renember, they now know that the person that came to the school is not ES's mom. Her identity is officially busted. He was probably warning Rachel to stay away from ES.