[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

tumblr_mumlob3k6V1qchnjco1_500.jpgtumblr_mumlob3k6V1qchnjco2_250.gifcr as tagged

tumblr_mumkkqarPT1qchnjco1_500.jpg

tumblr_mumkkqarPT1qchnjco2_500.jpgcr as tagged

MOD EDIT:

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another). Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post. 

16. Use the spoiler tag or highlight the text.Don't ruin a drama or movie for others! Dramas or movies will air earlier in Korea than other countries. When posting screencaps, if you have more than 2 images, please use the spoiler tag as a courtesy to your fellow drama fans.

You can check the full k-dramas-movies-actors-actresses-forum-rule here

OH no,  i think episode 13 will give us lots of love is the moment, at the same time love is pain.. crying again.. lol.. roller coaster emotions will soon come again.. I know that its Kim Tan and Eusang time to face more deep problems, im kinda nervours for them.. but why do i like wensday night to come now..
even me I am preparing myself to watch those hurful things to happen.. those crying moments.. awww..
and seriously everything that happens in The heirs if the emotion is sad i will feel sad too, being a teacher ( was so bad cause I get angry at class last thursday night cause the truth is i felt sad for The heirs cliffhanger haha.. though during episode 3,4,5,6,7, my students always find me on the good mood.. haha 
sigh The Heirs dont you know how much you affect the life of your viewers...

Guest shimmeringoasis

thunderempress said: shimmeringoasis said:

*found the trans for epi 13-14*

Rachel: What are you planning to do from now on?

Young Do: I’m planning to keep you silent.

Young Do: I’m not asking you for a favor, but warning you.

hmmm.. is he talking abt ES's secret or KT's? if he's talking abt ES' secret did Rachel come to know abt it has she found out that ES is daughter of housekeeper :-? ... if its KT's then YD wants Rachel to keep silent abt it so he's trying to protect KT's secret so may be he was mad at KT but still all along he thinks abt him as a friend *so sweet*

Guest jjsweeter0211

p0th.jpg

4hv1.jpgb8f1.jpgxoaa.jpgv57l.jpg 

cr to dc

Dear Mod
First of all, I would like to clarify something I  actually separated those pictures into different posts and I don't know how those pictures collaborate into one. Secondly, I didn't post anything consecutively , one after another. It must be because those posts are quite near together and somehow the post by others in between my two posts got deleted and my posts become consecutively to each other ;)
Just want to explain that to you so you know that I am not breaking any rule. And I'm trying my best to cooperate <3
Thank you so much!
Regards,
J

6f28779agw1eaoaa94jxnj20qe13lq8l.jpg
6f28779ajw1eamrph8mplj20g40aqdgo.jpgcr as tagged

6f28779ajw1eamrphogpjj20g40aadgw.jpg

6f28779ajw1eamrphjxm7j20g40aqwfa.jpg cr as tagged

MOD EDIT:

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another). Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post. 

16. Use the spoiler tag or highlight the text.Don't ruin a drama or movie for others! Dramas or movies will air earlier in Korea than other countries. When posting screencaps, if you have more than 2 images, please use the spoiler tag as a courtesy to your fellow drama fans.

You can check the full k-dramas-movies-actors-actresses-forum-rule here

I'm not really sure who YD is protecting when he tells Rachel she'll keep her mouth closed.  Is he protecting ES because if the other kids find out that wasn't her mother they'll abuse her or is he protecting KT because the friendship is returning after the conversation at the golf course?   The preview is making me want to rush Wednesday now.  No need for Mondays or Tuesdays in the week, they can come back in December /:) [-(

Guest choiyounghobo

I hope Youngdo doesn't completely assume the typical second lead role(although I suspect this would come hand in hand with his development), not just because his broken heart would totally break mine but because this show did pretty well in being an aberration from the conventional Cinderella trope(We have a Prince Charming whose right to the throne is threatened by the circumstance of his birth, a second lead who has the typical characteristic of the main lead, a Cinderella who isn't all rainbows and butterflies and who, in fact, hates the cards she's been dealt with).

I know Youngdo's going to change throughout the remaining episodes, but it would be really cool if he doesn't become completely selfless and pitiful and for him to retain at least a modicum of who he is. Although I guess it would be fun(and heartbreaking) to see that self-sacrificing side to him since everything he's done throughout the show was purely for his own benefit.