[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

"My Heart Starts To Flutter" Scene :x
    Sometimes these unexpected moments when the eyes are meeting totally off-guard and silently are gazing to the other person , those moments are intense and don't let my heart be :). He was taken by surprise and his eyes are like a mirror of his inner feelings. His eyes are saying " My heart just skipped a beat , she's looking at me!"
tumblr_mwc829Anay1scm9d0o1_250.giftumblr_mwc829Anay1scm9d0o2_250.gif
tumblr_mwc829Anay1scm9d0o4_r1_250.giftumblr_mwc829Anay1scm9d0o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mwc829Anay1scm9d0o7_r1_250.giftumblr_mwc829Anay1scm9d0o6_r1_250.gif
http://fuckyeahtheheirs.tumblr.com/

Hello, my name is Ruki and i'm Youngie shipper number #1. Hahahaha, i read 10 pages and evryone was talking about Youngie ship and Tani ship. I think Youngie pheromones already got your nerves dear chingu :D

Noted : is it called spam right ? :D

Guest prosperity

cassopeia said: 
The break-up scene was beautifully played by LMH, PSH, KSR and KMK and didn't disappoint because it was only a question of time before ES and her mother had to move out of Tan's house. There can be no progress if she is stuck in that tiny room and as suspected moving out and quitting is not such a big deal as ES thought. ES' mom is definitely up for most awesome kdrama mother of the year. I found the scene when ES'mom is comforting her daughter so touching as well as ES' confession that she was sorry because her liking Tan causes problems for her mother. I loved Es's mom reminding everyone that Tan is always asking after her daughter, too bad that neither Tan or his mother can understand sign language. I don't think it would have helped a lot if Tan had made up a lie, I remember when he told his mother that he fell over a ball when his face was all beat up. I really doubt that his mother would have believed him, so I think saying the truth was the best option for him. I also understand Tan's mother. Tan wanting to be together with someone like ES destroys her dreams of seeing Tan taking Won's place in the company. Her one reason that made it more bearable to suffer all the little jabs and humiliations from the official wife. 

I strongly suggest couple shippers form another thread somewhere. Frankly its a bit annoying to read and i sometimes skip those post.  Lets stick to the drama itself and its plots etc. Regardless which ever couple,ok.

The cafe spoiler pics :( YD does't deserve to be tortured seeing his first crush falling for someone else. HS can drive YD and MS on a road trip to forget their first crushes =)
YD: (looks through window. sees ES + KT hug) I came here because I was happy I found her SNS. But KT found her heart.R: (calls YD) You said to call you if I'm troubled. I met KT's real mum. I still don't want my engagement ruin. Fix ES for me.YD: (hangs up. texts KT's mum a pic of them hugging) Come to this address to pick your son if you don't want to be a young grandmother.
KA: (arrives at mango) I didn't come here to take KT away from you. I came here to give you this.ES: (receives KA's exclusive hand bag)KA: Use the money inside to find a well lit room until his dad calms down. KT prefers to sleep with the light on.ES: (returns the bag) I think KT rather exchange a lit room for your blessing.

Guest prosperity

Ldy Gmerm said: Question: Did YD do what I think he did on the golf course. He threaten Tan to step away from ES with the fact she is the maids daughter so he could have a chance right? Basically saying if you protect her I will reveal the truth but if you don't I will protect your secret and hers while I have a chance with her. 
Tell me if I am wrong and interpreted that incorrectly.
Still no written preview..  :((

@prosperity

I agree in whichyyou said that it does not matter who has it worse at the end of the day they all have family issues.

Really no one knows the pain one is going thru except the one thatis going thru that pain. Both KT and YD have family issues but they cope with it differently that is the only difference. YD was never exiled and KT never was left without his mom ,he has twoThey suffer equally but cope with it differently.

@cassopeia

I loved your post but I most enjoyed your post about ES staying in the KIMS and it being of little progress. With what KT did, by ES staying there would be more dangerous cuz sh would be at Kim daddys reach to hurt her. Now KT can keep her safe and would feel releived with ES being away even with YD than anywhere near his father.Cuz okay he confessed his illegitimacy he gets kicked out.if ES still at his house there is no way he could protect her. But now she is out looking for a place to live with her mom.In the mean time she can stay with a friend heck even KT can stay with her.more time for love for the OTP.

i read somewhere, according to fans who came to mango six when they was shooting the end of episode 12, ES and KT will hug and kiss PASSIONATELY.
not sure it's true or not, right now i will passionately wait sorry.. patiently wait for episode 13.

Guest prosperity

adlyn13 said:  @cassopeia I loved your post but I most enjoyed your post about ES staying in the KIMS and it being of little progress. With what KT did, by ES staying there would be more dangerous cuz sh would be at Kim daddys reach to hurt her. Now KT can keep her safe and would feel releived with ES being away even with YD than anywhere near his father.Cuz okay he confessed his illegitimacy he gets kicked out.if ES still at his house there is no way he could protect her. But now she is out looking for a place to live with her mom.In the mean time she can stay with a friend heck even KT can stay with her.more time for love for the OTP.

Guest choiyounghobo

Remember when we were all shocked and horrified at how real the slap looked.

Well that's because it was!

Lee Min Ho did actually get SLAPPED by Jung Dong Hwan!

That's dedication right there.

i read somewhere, according to fans who came to mango six when they was shooting the end of episode 12, ES and KT will hug and kiss PASSIONATELY.

not sure it's true or not, right now i will passionately wait sorry.. patiently wait for episode 13.

CHINCA YO?? OMO, if this true, sure I will do HARLEM SHAKE ASAP after ep 13th airing!!! :)) :)) :))

LOOLLLLLLL