[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

very sweet couple Chanyoung Leebona ...... :x :x
imageimage
ending that makes everyone curious ..... , Whether kimtan will attract Eunsang go or he would just go away ... , I hope he's not misunderstood Eunsang ..... After all, he came because Eunsang calling

Guest prosperity

ZarraJae said: I think YD's fascination for ES is that she is a mystery to him. He has this love/hate relationship with KT and right now YD is dying to know what KT and her relationship is. She interests him yes but I think it's not in the romantic way. The last scene is just a challenge to KT but in the end, once they become friends again, he'll give her up.

Guest sandralopez

thanks @marie67 i am so happy for heirs, really this episode was amazing, is my favorite for now. probably today the rating is 13.5% or 13.9% or probably 15% :) national and 16% or more in seul.

Guest choiyounghobo

I agree that, at least right now, Youngdo's only interested in her on a shallow level. He's intrigued by her mystery and how he can't seem to figure her out.

I'm sure his feelings will develop(more like hope at this point though), and will perhaps be impetus for him to grow into a decent human being and patching things up with Kim Tan(god yes please let it be soon I cannot handle the tension).

Contrary to popular belief, I don't think the supposed emotionless backhug was purely for Kim Tan's benefit. I'm sure it had a LOT to do with it, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it wasn't sincere. I'd like to think that Youngdo has, Idk, a soul.

Guest prosperity

Those live time ratings really look like we beat Secret. Those fans are going to be so mad lmao. They have been bragging about their show so much, and how much better it is  :)) . I would say we are # 1 and they #2. I actually never thought this would happen because Secret has 1 week left airing. So I guess, people tuned in after yesterday's episode, and the stills released   :x