[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

destinii23

said: According to google translate, it's a 'Hush Kiss'. Hmmm...I'm guessing KT is the one who called ES and then stopped her from answering the phone with a kiss. o.o?

I guess YD was the one who called her so Tan stopped her from answering maybe....i'm curious as well if this has anything to do with YD wound and the scene with Tan "mom" in the director room...I guess our Tan will have a outburst soon between ES&YD

Hahahahaha @prosperity I was curious so I went on google translate and this is what I got,

"Shot with a silver medal from dawn to attend the silver medal at the door of zero wait, check the contents inside the bag away and this upset Nantan went searching for the zero."

=)) =)) =))

But oh meeerrrr ggggaaawwwwdddd, THE KISS!

I love the position of his leg as well ;))

Guest goodjobbear

Okay. I'm trying to be sensible here. 
BUT HOW THE HECK ARE WE GETTING A KISS ALREADY!?! So many feels. I can't even. :-O  :)) :-t 8-> :-SS :((

Guest Enonane1 .

about the kiss pictures....we know they have fooled us before with previews....we think it is one way and turns out differently.....maybe they released these pictures this way just to fool us again?
hoping it is not a forced kiss and the last picture seems to be out of order so there may not be any forcing to it...can't wait to find out. Wonder who else "accidentally" sees their kiss?

Guest chloe_addict

AHHHHHHHH fan girling moment over the upcoming kiss scene!  =D>
It's so sexy when the guy kisses the girl against a wall. I'm just speculating the circumstances that involved KT + ES kissing. But it would be pretty awesome if it were because YD was calling ES, and KT wanted to prevent her from answer the phone so he kissed her and grabbed her phone and held it up and took a picture and texted it to YD. Now that would be awesome! :D

Guest prosperity

shenny said: Hahahahaha @prosperity I was curious so I went on google translate and this is what I got, "Shot with a silver medal from dawn to attend the silver medal at the door of zero wait, check the contents inside the bag away and this upset Nantan went searching for the zero." =)) =)) =)) But oh meeerrrr ggggaaawwwwdddd, THE KISS! I love the position of his leg as well ;))

:(( :(( :(I have been SPOILERED badddddd!!! :(( :(( :((

P.S. That said ~ GOSHHHH... that jaw is soooooo 8-> 8-> 8->

[Drama News] Lee Min Ho “Rooftop Kiss” Park Shin Hye in The Heirs Posted in Drama News by La Petite

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/8164b0c3jw1ea1ssjmj64j20jg0cy76j.jpg

And… we have MORE stills released for The Heirs. This scene has said to be filmed for 3 hours and it is very spoilerific. How so? To the point of I want to flip tablessss. [崩溃]   If one would like to be spoilered, who doesn’t care, who does not want to be surprised in Episode 8 of  this week’s The Heirs, you are more than welcome to enter into the Post of Doom (of the day). [鄙视]

Continue reading →  HERE

I like the kiss. Obviously it's an expected kiss, but I don't considered it a force kiss. If ES is really against it, she would have kicked him off her. ES has never been hesitant with KT. That's what I like about KT. He's fast and straightforward with his feelings.

So we actually have to wait until Thursday?  So not only they spoiled the kiss but we have to wait until episode 8?!  That's just not right.  X(  So it's a "hust kiss" so meaning YD is probably calling ES and Tan doesn't want her to answer, she refuses.  Instead of just grabbing her phone like a sane person, he forcibly kisses her to prevent her from talking to YD.  Totally makes sense.   :))

Guest chloe_addict

Ok, I'm on board too: THAT JAW!!!  ;;) :x ^:)^
If I were ES, I probably would look like I was going to pee in my pants too. Well, maybe faint and then I would want a do-over!!! 

I think the kiss just fine.. it is showing how kim tan actually feel toward eun sang.

Love the kiss.. for kim tan personality. . Its a natural.

Cuz he is an aggressive one.. unlike eun sang.. I love the way they would confirm their feeling each other already.. maybe it will be hard for them in such circumstances. .

loooovveee it so much can't wait for this scene.. my god.. my heart fluttering so much.. :x :x :\">