[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest funtimes

I just rewatched episode 6 and tried to discern young do's reaction toward Eun sang since there were some interesting thoughts about whether he was trying to be protective or threatening. I was on the side of him being threatening and I still think so. Here's what I gathered.

1st meeting showdown at school: YD seemed pleased to see ES at school, but yes. When KT started talking to her familiarly, he was not happy about it.

2nd meeting in the classroom: he seemed annoyed that the class was laughing at her during her introduction, but nevertheless, he was still curious about how she was going to answer the question that followed. Again, KT coming to the rescue peeved him.

3rd meeting when he tripped her: he wants to find out about her relationship with KT and also relay to her that he's not someone to mess with.

(3.5 meeting in the cafeteria which I won't count because that was more of a dialogue with KT rather than ES, although ES's response in how she just gave up and gave in to the two of them, he probably found entertaining.)

4th meeting at the motorcycle shop: sorry, I didn't see him at all trying to console her, but pretty much toyed with her with the fact that I know something that you were probably trying to hide and now I have a tool against you. You better behave. It was very much a threat.

5th encounter while he was bullying that kid: sorry, he was definitely threatening her or challenging her when you stare at someone and then step on your prey (the bullied kid) and said what he said still staring at her. Apparently what he was saying was regarding her. I still have the chills from how scared she was.

5th encounter at the convenience store: can't really say much since she was trying to ignore him, but he probably found it amusing that she did the same thing again. Of course, that phone call from KT would prob make the situation worse for her again in the future. Curious curious.. Why is KT always around ES?

Conclusion: YD is probably curious about ES and it's escalated with KT's continual interference when she's of concern. But we all know that curiosity leads to interest and interest can lead to.. "I can't stop thinking about her" feelings. Whether he discerns that those feelings are from him liking her, I hope the IQ 150 kid would figure it out, although his EQ is probably pretty low.

Guest funtimes

I just rewatched episode 6 and tried to discern young do's reaction toward Eun sang since there were some interesting thoughts about whether he was trying to be protective or threatening. I was on the side of him being threatening and I still think so. Here's what I gathered.

1st meeting showdown at school: YD seemed pleased to see ES at school, but yes. When KT started talking to her familiarly, he was not happy about it.

2nd meeting in the classroom: he seemed annoyed that the class was laughing at her during her introduction, but nevertheless, he was still curious about how she was going to answer the question that followed. Again, KT coming to the rescue peeved him.

3rd meeting when he tripped her: he wants to find out about her relationship with KT and also relay to her that he's not someone to mess with.

(3.5 meeting in the cafeteria which I won't count because that was more of a dialogue with KT rather than ES, although ES's response in how she just gave up and gave in to the two of them, he probably found entertaining.)

4th meeting at the motorcycle shop: sorry, I didn't see him at all trying to console her, but pretty much toyed with her with the fact that I know something that you were probably trying to hide and now I have a tool against you. You better behave. It was very much a threat.

5th encounter while he was bullying that kid: sorry, he was definitely threatening her or challenging her when you stare at someone and then step on your prey (the bullied kid) and said what he said still staring at her. Apparently what he was saying was regarding her. I still have the chills from how scared she was.

5th encounter at the convenience store: can't really say much since she was trying to ignore him, but he probably found it amusing that she did the same thing again. Of course, that phone call from KT would prob make the situation worse for her again in the future. Curious curious.. Why is KT always around ES?

Conclusion: YD is probably curious about ES and it's escalated with KT's continual interference when she's of concern. But we all know that curiosity leads to interest and interest can lead to.. "I can't stop thinking about her" feelings. Whether he discerns that those feelings are from him liking her, I hope the IQ 150 kid would figure it out, although his EQ is probably pretty low.

Actually I did enjoy ES's response in the cafeteria. She stopped the two boys from throwing spoons at each other by saying "let's eat." Lol.

Some people seems to don't know how to read, the reminder was just posted above! On bold red letters!!!!
soomp said: Fellow The Heirs fans,This is a serious warning - PLEASE DO NOT POST ILLEGAL STREAMING OR DOWNLOAD LINKS in this thread.
Also, no images that are watermarked with illegal site urls.
We've already been forced to ban some people, and are in danger of having to shut down this thread for good due to non-stop DMCA takedown notices for copyright infringement.
Spread the word, remind each other. Let's keep this thread alive.

This drama is Eye Candies but not so much w/ the plot. the actors look too in my 20ish to play a bunch of 15/16 yrs old HS students. PSH maybe pretty but she look her age(23) not 15(14 in the US). and i'm not liking ES much.. seem like she have pride but she's very ashamed of her background. smh be proud, cuz her mom is working hard. I'm from a poor family but becuz they work to feed us, i'm proud. Maybe it's a US thing. 

@united06

I am so sorry if I was wrong..unfamiliar link seems worry me now. Especially after @Maja posted the warning twice in this page.

Master Sun thread onced being freezed for breaking soompi's rule so I do not wish the same thing happens here.

I apologize once again if I was wrong about your post.

Guest united06

minozyeh

said: @united06 I am so sorry if I was wrong..unfamiliar link seems worry me now. Especially after @Maja posted the warning twice in this page. Master Sun thread onced being freezed for breaking soompi's rule so I do not wish the same thing happens here. I apologize once again if I was wrong about your post.

Guest Enonane1 .

Buri

said: This drama is Eye Candies but not so much w/ the plot. the actors look too in my 20ish to play a bunch of 15/16 yrs old HS students. PSH maybe pretty but she look her age(23) not 15(14 in the US). and i'm not liking ES much.. seem like she have pride but she's very ashamed of her background. smh be proud, cuz her mom is working hard. I'm from a poor family but becuz they work to feed us, i'm proud. Maybe it's a US thing. 

Our main female char Cha Eun Sang is human, not perfect girl who has 100% pure heart like an angel. She is ordinary teenager who can angry, tired, whinning, sad about her situation but she doesn't stop and does nothing. She works hard, studies, and still helps her mother.

class="entry-title"[bTS] Fans’ Food Support for The Heirs Casts Posted in K-Entertainment by La Petite

IMG_9947.JPG

I believe this time round, the food truck is from f(x) Krystal’s fan clubs as there are picture labels of her on some food packaging. But forgive me if I have guessed wrong. ^ ^ Actors like Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye and Krystal are spotted at Jeguk High’s canteen. I am sharing the photos with the actors from the source, if you guys would like to see more, please click the link at the bottom of this post.

Continue reading http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/