[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

marie67 said:

I keep repeating the YD and ES scenes over and over again. YD is actually being considerate to her in his own way:

1. First time he saw her sleeping he scolded those kids so she could keep sleeping

2. When he ordered chicken so he could have her number. He saw ES being flustered/scared because her hands were trembling so he told her: 'I am paying to get your phone number' as in he is not giving her money for the chicken, but for her phone number (so he is saving her pride, he notices this by her trembling hands and bent head). He makes it look like as if he is valuing her.

3. When he was beating that guy in school. That guy scarred his face and a guy like YD would NEVER let that go so easily. But he spots ES watching him being scared and he holds himself in for her.

This jerk has a heart after all but it's locked up very thightly behind iced walls. Can't wait for more scenes with him and ES. How much I wish for ES and YD to have a kiss scene. I really really really hope we will get a kiss scene between these two.

Guest prosperity

Once their parents break up, Rachel and young Do, could be like Blair and Chuck. They would be way more fun to watch than Young Do and ES. Young Do and Rachel, would bring their own conflict to their relationship, as they are both fire people. While Tan and ES have their own battles to deal with, trying to be a couple in a society who deems them incompatible. This would be way more interesting to watch than the cliche love triangle.

sia3 said: Claudia Ximena said: I am looking for the song I can't find it they don't write the lyrics and can't get the Korean that comes after the English in episode 4 when Eun Sang is working back at the cafe they have this background song
"can you show you are mine tonight" that is what I get then the rest is Korean so I am not sure I have been looking for that song is real pretty but can't find it anybody know who sings it? would greatly appreciate any help :)

adamfever said:
marie67 said:

I keep repeating the YD and ES scenes over and over again. YD is actually being considerate to her in his own way:

1. First time he saw her sleeping he scolded those kids so she could keep sleeping

2. When he ordered chicken so he could have her number. He saw ES being flustered/scared because her hands were trembling so he told her: 'I am paying to get your phone number' as in he is not giving her money for the chicken, but for her phone number (so he is saving her pride, he notices this by her trembling hands and bent head). He makes it look like as if he is valuing her.

3. When he was beating that guy in school. That guy scarred his face and a guy like YD would NEVER let that go so easily. But he spots ES watching him being scared and he holds himself in for her.

This jerk has a heart after all but it's locked up very thightly behind iced walls. Can't wait for more scenes with him and ES. How much I wish for ES and YD to have a kiss scene. I really really really hope we will get a kiss scene between these two.

marie67 said:

Guest sunset88

marie67 said: sunset88 said: marie67 said:

Once their parents break up, Rachel and young Do, could be like Blair and Chuck. They would be way more fun to watch than Young Do and ES. Young Do and Rachel, would bring their own conflict to their relationship, as they are both fire people. While Tan and ES have their own battles to deal with, trying to be a couple in a society who deems them incompatible. This would be way more interesting to watch than the cliche love triangle.

INDEED!

YD's way of bullying ES mighty different with the way he bully the poor boy, because he is a boy and ES is a girl. He wouldn not hit her cause No man hits girl if they don't want to be called a wimp or sissy.

I guess Kim Woo Bin has blinded me :P. I find their chemistry very very overflowing and hence I am attracted to it. YD has issues (his dad and his mom left him, and he felt betrayed by his best friend, although I still dont get it why it is so important for their friendship to break just because KT is illegitimate) and hence he is so harsh. I really see it as him being considerate towards ES because one cannot change in one go. He will change but only by time.

I think I do understand YD on why he hate illegitimate son n mistresses. For him to hate mistresses is mutual. After his mom left him, his father has been with many women...all of them are mistresses except for Rachel's mom that his father plan to marry. For him, because of those women he nvr get the love from his dad. Like he said his dad treat the dog better than him. ( I am a lil touch at that part). Those mistresses definitely wants his dad's money. So I think when he knew that Kimtan is an illegitimate son from a mistress he feel betrayed. Coz he already had this bad perception towards mistresses and their kids too I guess. For him to be a big bully in school, its not exactly his fault. He did that just to get attention from the dad..

That's my opinion of YD character...

There could be other things happen between him n Kimtan that make their friendship torn.

Guest sunset88

minozyeh said: I think whoever shipping YD and ES and find their interaction is affectionately and considering is totally 100 percent Kim Woo Bin's bias :)) But well that happen also to me sometime. As I want Yonghwa will get Yoon Eun Hye on MHIYD ;)

for the smoking issued..

when I was in high school and college then before I have got married.. I had always found a Smoking man was real man (chincha NAMJA)
;)) ;)) :)>-

but now.. I have married and have 2 daughters.. right now I wish my husband stop smoking.. cuz it is a bad influence for my daughters and me..
and I know my husband feel that too.. and become less smoking in the house.. someday he will quit.. I believe..

that is life.. real life.. enjoy it if we can..

My husband was bad boy before we've got married.. but now.. he is lovely husband and father.. I am already married in 12 years.. and he is good and loyal husband to me.. love him much more and more now..

@eva23

hei we share the same nation chinggu..:)

About the smoking, yes it is bad for health but can not be sign as a bad/good man..I have seen many many bad men who didn't smoke but do evil things to their family, children and wife.

Although your husband is a smoker (I hope your wish for him to stop will come true) but you are very blessed for having a loving husband. :-bd

Guest prosperity

@sunset88, Youngdo does not have a heart of gold though. There has not been a flash of that in the episodes I have watched. 

I am over the love triangle and it hasn't even started yet. I hope it lasts 4 more episodes tops. It is one of the least interesting things about the drama for me. I am much more interested in Won vs Tan vs Dad, and Tan vs Young Do, and the other people in the drama. Why waste time on this unnecessary plot line? I don't get it. I think it is so ridiculous for YD to become a new person due to ES. It would be much more interesting if that happened because of his relationship with Tan. We are going to explore their relationship anyway, so why not make THAT the reason why he sees the error in his ways? It would make more sense to me, and would come across less forced.

This is coming from someone who is more interested in the family drama though

@minozyeh, I agree with you somewhat. I think people who are really shipping YD and ES, are imagining their reaction to what YD is saying, and not the actual reaction of the character ES. This is why I see no chemistry between them. ES is in no way shape or form, giving off any kind of positive response to YD. Their word exchanges are electrically charged on one side only. Chemistry shouldn't be one sided. I notice people who love their word exchanges always quote YD, and that is because he is the one being thirsty. ES is just reacting; there isn't anything really witty about her exchanges with him. She has more witty exchanges with Rachel and Tan (because their banter is a battle of the minds). YD has more witty exchanges with Rachel (because they are both trying to one up the other). Young Do's conversations with ES are more about her trying to get away from him and less about a play of minds, so it is less fun.

marie67 said:

I guess Kim Woo Bin has blinded me :P. I find their chemistry very very overflowing and hence I am attracted to it. YD has issues (his dad and his mom left him, and he felt betrayed by his best friend, although I still dont get it why it is so important for their friendship to break just because KT is illegitimate) and hence he is so harsh. I really see it as him being considerate towards ES because one cannot change in one go. He will change but only by time.