[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@goodjobbear - I think you might get your wish next episode because in the preview - Tan and Young-do report to Tan's official mom over a fight  :-bd

Won’s Mom: (to Young Do after Tan and Young Do get into a fight and stand before her) I’m sorry. What can I do?

Young Do: You don’t have to worry. I’m not going to report this to the police.

Won’s Mom: (to Tan) If you’re going to be like this, transfer to another school!

(cr. koreandramareviews)

Wahhhh...sleeping Tan no more, we hope \m/

But puppy Tan is cute though...like this, or this, or this, or this, or this :o3 :o3 :o3

@lolzred 

you can watch PSH videos while waiting for next ep....she is very multiple talented....not only she can act....she also can sing, models, mc-ing and even dance....i'm re-watching all of her dance performance videos....my favorite is when she dance to 'Jewelry-Baby one more time' and 'satisfaction'  ;)

Really ?? I will watch it......tnx for the info

:D:D

Guest goodjobbear

guadi

said: @goodjobbear - I think you might get your wish next episode because in the preview - Tan and Young-do report to Tan's official mom over a fight  :-bd

Won’s Mom: (to Young Do after Tan and Young Do get into a fight and stand before her) I’m sorry. What can I do?

Young Do: You don’t have to worry. I’m not going to report this to the police.

Won’s Mom: (to Tan) If you’re going to be like this, transfer to another school!

(cr. koreandramareviews)

Wahhhh...sleeping Tan no more, we hope \m/

But puppy Tan is cute though...like this, or this, or this, or this, or this :o3 :o3 :o3

I keep repeating the YD and ES scenes over and over again. YD is actually being considerate to her in his own way:

1. First time he saw her sleeping he scolded those kids so she could keep sleeping

2. When he ordered chicken so he could have her number. He saw ES being flustered/scared because her hands were trembling so he told her: 'I am paying to get your phone number' as in he is not giving her money for the chicken, but for her phone number (so he is saving her pride, he notices this by her trembling hands and bent head). He makes it look like as if he is valuing her.

3. When he was beating that guy in school. That guy scarred his face and a guy like YD would NEVER let that go so easily. But he spots ES watching him being scared and he holds himself in for her.

This jerk has a heart after all but it's locked up very thightly behind iced walls. Can't wait for more scenes with him and ES. How much I wish for ES and YD to have a kiss scene. I really really really hope we will get a kiss scene between these two.

Guest prosperity

Rachel and Young Do, look great together, and they have chemistry. I think these stills are a strong indication that they could very possibly be end game for each other. Their parents' merger (wedding) won't happen, so their children  will do the merger instead.

Guest funtimes

@enonane1: I saw that too, BoNa's friend, YeSol, seem to like YD but I have other thoughts: she maybe the one to find out EunSang's secret about being the maid's daughter and then letting every student know about it so ES would be hated by the whole school and be bullied. 

as far as the 'KISS' goes, seems like KES is clearly showing us a lot of  'Sleeping Beauty' theme, do you think that EunSang's First Kiss will Happen while she's ASLEEP??? She'll probably be dreaming about either KT or YD and in the dream will be her hidden prince who's about to kiss her but in real life we see KimTan staring at her with those longing eyes and won't be able to resist it and actually Kiss her??? and i'm sure it'll happen in the wine cellar...ke ke ke....

but i for one would definitely would want a better kiss than just the touching of lips of course...since LMH can kiss, we'd want him to be the one to Awaken ShinHye's passion to do a great kiss scene...

aigo....i wish it would be Wednesday soon...

and yup...i've been running the HEIRS Marathon myself...watching from the 1st to the 6th EP!!!

What Caught my EYE while watching another Heirs marathon:

1. Was i the only one who noticed that the Red expensive car that KT was driving DID NOT have a CALIFORNIA license plate but was indeed a NewJersey Plate??? hmmmmm....makes me wonder....since i live in California, i was wondering why the License Plate number was not the 'usual' CA Plate#... They could at least have used a car that was from California. If you have an out of state car, it should be registered within 30 days and the license plate will have to replaced with the one issued by the State. I wonder who they borrowed the car from? ke ke ke...

2. When CY came to pup ES from KT, we see him in RED outfit and it makes me wonder, didn't his gf BoNa told him to wear RED when they went out on a date and he said his shoes were red? Now we see him VISITING his BFF Eunsang and he's wearing RED? I know i read somewhere that CY had a crush on ES when they were younger, does he still carry a 'TORCH" for our EunSang?

3. Also, I thought the last scene of Ep6 was filmed at the same location when YD first noticed ES? remember when he bullied those two little kids? The chairs were BLUE but the latest scene shows the chairs were DARK PURPLE in color??? WAs it or was it not the same place I wonder???

4. I'm also thinking that in time MyungSoo will remember where he saw EunSang, which is in front of KimTan's house and it was during the early morning hours...i wonder if he'd put 2 and 2 together and think that maybe ES and KT are co-habitating and create chaos at Jeguk High.

I do hope they'd release the other OSTs in this series, my 3 faves so far: 
1. HongKi's: I'm Saying 
2. Changmin: Moments
3. PJH: Two People
and the one that is yet to be released that we heard in Ep 2, when KT was driving with ES on the way to his REdlands School...we hear it from time to time and I really really love it...i actually wondered if it was MSignal...

sorry for the long post....HEIRS Fighting!!! 
i really hope the ratings will continue to climb and give Secrets a run for their money....if anything, HEIRS also have Secrets, hand grabbing, CEOs and chairmans and  even more handsome casts!!!

@almontel: I didn't notice the license plate but I did notice that when ES visited her sister's house when she arrived, she knocked on a wooden door and when she went back at night, there was a metal security door...

Anyway, it's not uncommon to have a car in CA with an outside license plate. It could've belonged to someone who had a temporary residence in CA (a student) who has their residence (as shown on their driver license) out of state and pay their registration in that state instead. It's probably a lot cheaper than registering the car in CA. I knew someone who did that for 4 years (he was a student) and returned back to his home state.

Guest sunset88

marie67 said:

I keep repeating the YD and ES scenes over and over again. YD is actually being considerate to her in his own way:

1. First time he saw her sleeping he scolded those kids so she could keep sleeping

2. When he ordered chicken so he could have her number. He saw ES being flustered/scared because her hands were trembling so he told her: 'I am paying to get your phone number' as in he is not giving her money for the chicken, but for her phone number (so he is saving her pride, he notices this by her trembling hands and bent head). He makes it look like as if he is valuing her.

3. When he was beating that guy in school. That guy scarred his face and a guy like YD would NEVER let that go so easily. But he spots ES watching him being scared and he holds himself in for her.

This jerk has a heart after all but it's locked up very thightly behind iced walls. Can't wait for more scenes with him and ES. How much I wish for ES and YD to have a kiss scene. I really really really hope we will get a kiss scene between these two.

sunset88 said: marie67 said:

What I would like to know is how will the entire school treat Kim Tan if they know he is illegitimate? will they bully him? when will this come out middle of drama end ? and yes Eun Sang's situation will come out I am just wondering when too? and how long will they both take the bullying or angry stares or how it can be fixed or better? I for one would like a rich dad to appear for real for ES but that is too much wishing on my part.... on KT I hope he can be tough and have a not care attitude about that...
I did notice that too how YD is noticed ES and he is totally unsure how to go about it and of course he is going the bully way I just hope he can be different and not bully her badly I just do not want to see that... is it too much to ask that by the time everyone finds about ES she is almost a day from graduation?

ohmy those stills of Rachel-Young Do wow :> *fans herself* it looks like a photoshoot or sthing lol I like how their chemistry is not the cutesy but very chic and cool, colder than ice vibe that i don't see often in kdrama otp. Can only hope the writer won't waste them.
  prosperity said: Rachel and Young Do, look great together, and they have chemistry. I think these stills are a strong indication that they could very possibly be end game for each other. Their parents' merger (wedding) won't happen, so their children  will do the merger instead.