[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

When I watched the part where ES saw the dream catcher hanging on the sheets, I read it simply as KT's sweet gesture of returning her the gift because he wanted to catch all her bad dreams and giving her a good dream since in reality life is like a nightmare to her. I thought it was a very sweet gesture :x :x

Guest mrbunbyuns

omg >.< I feel so guilty shipping young-do and rachel~ they just have so much chemistry together 
aha yay for forbidden love xD

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! Please follow the thread rules and don't quote images (pictures, gifs, fan arts, etc.) and videos, I hope people follow such a simple rule! If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!!  Have fun!!! :)

See page 1 for the other rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links (including d/l links) will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

We already have been warned multiple times please don't post live streaming and download links and dont request for said links! I hope people respect the rules for the benefit of everybody!!!

I really love the characters in Heirs and the cast members playing them. There has been a few good lines too. I know it is important to develop the characters for the plot. But the story line is dragging. We don't need any more wine cellar scenes. We have moments when things get interesting then followed by scenes in which the dialogue grinds to a halt. If they want number one ratings, the writers better step it up. They need to give the audience a reason to watch it besides just having the most beautiful cast perhaps in K-drama history. At this point as far as the story line goes, I feel like why should I care about what happens to these characters? The Heirs writers need to pick it up a notch or two.

After learning that Kim Tan and Youngdo were used to do bullying together before KT left for US, i was wondering how someone could be so cruel at such a tender age of 14-15.

But today i read post on netizenbuzz blog about 10 years old elementary school kids bullying a girl and doing far more worse things than this drama showed. Now i'm left wondering about the upbringing of children in South Korea. Do the parents and teachers only care about study?

I know bullying is everywhere but S.Korea is too much. First time i'm feeling bad about this country after i fell in love with it through their dramas.

Guest chloe_addict

Just finished watching Episode 6. 
Favorite scene: KT watches ES sleep as she takes a break from hanging up the white sheets. Such beautiful cinematography with white on white, conveying the innocence and tenderness of KT's "love" for ES. 
In this episode, I realized how much sadness is in KT's eyes. While watching him, you just want to give him a big hug and reassure him that everything will be ok,and that he will regain whatever he had "lost" before he was exiled to the US. Especially when he left ES after watching her sleep, he went back to his room and was literally in the fetal position while in bed. I thought it was really interesting when KT told ES: "Don't stand with the weak otherwise you will be one of the weak." Or something like that. But if you think about it, even though KT is one of the popular kids at school, he is still "weak" in the eyes of his brother so it's interesting when he was talking about the kid who was bullied yet maybe he was reflecting about himself too. 
In regards to ES at the new school, it's definitely hard for her to adjust because she is someone of "morals", especially compared to the other rich kids. That's why she couldn't bring herself to say that she was from new money and she rushed to the kid to see if he were ok. When Rachel tossed money at her, you could see how insulted ES felt yet she probably felt she couldn't just leave that money because she has to pay for her school electives + uniform. Yet by accepting the money, it would cheapen her and she would stoop to the level of the rich kids. So for ES, the question is: how do you "fit in" without losing your sense of self?
As for YD, he probably has sadness in him too. Except he deals with it differently from KT. He puts on this front as this intimidating person because that's the only way he knows how to cope with his own issues. Maybe in future episodes, he sees ES as someone who can reach out to him so that he can change for the better.
Anyways, I can't wait for next week!!! :x

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks everyone so much for all the wonderful insights and updates >:D<
Wishing you all have a sunny weekend :*

tumblr_mv7ok1zw5u1siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_mv7ok1zw5u1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_mv7ok1zw5u1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_mv7ok1zw5u1siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_mv7ok1zw5u1siqvhio5_500.giftumblr_mv7os0qitz1siqvhio2_500.pngtumblr_mv7os0qitz1siqvhio1_500.gif
http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

tumblr_mv95jvOE9k1rfxiz2o2_r1_500.giftumblr_mv95jvOE9k1rfxiz2o1_500.gif
http://kaeun.tk/

Guest leisure

I think Woo Bin will be perfect for the role of my favorite manga character Lupin, the thief with elongated sharp jaw. He looks like him. This times i am a bit worried though about Woo Bin, someone should advise him not to bow too much for he is in danger of piercing his own heart with his sharp jaw.