[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I used google translate for those new stills and is hilarious totally some things are just not making sense

[ Creative Edaily reporter Park Jin Young ] ' heirs ' Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Love the clothes line stretched out the line naemyeo authentic ' sparks passion romance ' was heralded .

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye SBS will broadcast a 23 tree mini-series ' heirs ' (a play gimeunsuk , directing the river sinhyo ) 5th nabukkineun whiten clothes in the spread between the " Romance of whiteness ' and draws .

Wash-up a silver medal in the serene sleeping car ( Park Shin Hye ) and Silent Knight appearance, watching the car to the Silver gimtan ( Lee ) will be filled with the look . Lee 's hard and deep eyes and awoke with Park Shin Hye 's hazy eyes. Seolpit mind that can not be expressed easily in the beach ' smoke Roc microfiber unveiled .

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye 's like a scene in the movie " Love Line Clothesline ' Yangpyung located in Gyeonggi Province in the past 15 days took place outdoors on the set . The eyes of two people who have to express emotions , but to shoot me kicked lively as ever , unlike gamjeongseon to look calm to focus on the progress made ​​elaborate rehearsal .

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye at the start of shooting a white cloth to put between the opposing each the same look and feel of first love directed romantic scene . Lee tightening of the heart to look like a hot shed , and Park Shin Hye seureopgodo daldalhan love to look lush appeal was expressed . Park Shin Hye , especially the dozing quietly sitting in a chair , staring at the scene , but the appearance of a spurt Lee made ​​the suggestion to kill breath . Staff watched the " eyes alone increase the heart rate Chemie couple said," had praised .

Lee Min Ho and " go on the set from the moment I think of myself gimtan is acting . Dealing with the other actors in the movie when you meet that person feels about gimtan for trying to "said" In this scene , especially silver have a special feeling to the gimtan two Godin asleep looking at the silver heart to express , "he said testimony .

Publisher Tues aendam Pictures said that " Lee and Park Shin Hye repeated once more the water to breathe right and the best scenes are completing . Now with two people , but I see the look in my heart seolrenda "and" Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye be spread in earnest , as well as actors ' passionate teen romance " enjoy the different," he said.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: uppercase; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; "“HEIRS”: LEE MIN HO HAS IT BAD FOR PARK SHIN HYE, PART 10010041.jpg

Lee Min Ho is killing me with the way he looks at Park Shin Hye. Has he ever done so much gazing for a show before? No, really. I’m asking because this is my first Lee Min Ho drama.

On this week’s episode of Heirs, viewers will continue to witness Kim Tan’s growing infatuation with Cha Eun Sang, and since they live in the same house, he has plenty of opportunity to nurture his feelings for her while she’s at a disadvantage to avoid reciprocating his affection.

Just taking a stab at what will take place in this scene … it looks like he’ll come upon Eun Sang who has fallen asleep after hanging up sheets on a clothesline. While she naps, he sits next to her and studies her face with obvious fondness.

Will she wake up to his hot gaze? Is this when she’ll learn of their living arrangement? Will he tell her or keep up with the game for awhile? Yep. I’ll be waking up early tomorrow to find out!

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/23/heirs-lee-min-ho-has-it-bad-for-park-shin-hye-part-100/

KT is looking so good in his 'questionable coats/tops' that I have seriously started questioning my taste in clothes :( :-S :-/ .......and I am not even joking
It must confirm him naturally good looking unaffected by anything........so we have the birth of a naturally good looking OTP in KT and CES

Guest JustPinay

jjsweeter0211 said: Sleeping beauty Eun Sang

I always love it every time KT gazes at sleeping Eunsang...and now...another guy enjoys watching her too he he he this drama is getting interesting...luv it...(my first time posting...I am glad to have found the time to reset my pw)

tumblr_mux059VpKe1s7vpl4o1_500.giftumblr_mux059VpKe1s7vpl4o4_500.giftumblr_mux059VpKe1s7vpl4o5_500.gif
http://littlepeacefulrunner.tumblr.com

vs
tumblr_murig3oj1k1qjkud7o5_500.jpg
23593050.jpg
1382484721_593085.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20131023n05180

HELLO! I have just been reading posts but now I wish to join in! I love KT and ES as my OPT but I can't wait to see moments with ES and YD. For right now I am silently rooting for my OTP in private since KT is technically still engaged. I am trilled of the news of a kiss scene but I hope by then (If it is KT and ES) that they both are available. I love the thoughts of the Chairman having some interest in ES and helping her but then again parents rich parents in Kdramas aren't usually trust worthy. The question of who ES's father is brings up a great question! One that I hope they don't leave till the last minute! I truly hope that ES gains a female friend soon and hopefully that will be BN since they both have some dislike towards Rachel. My thoughts/feelings towards the Heirs characters:Kim Tan: I like him but his need to gain his brothers love stops him from advancing in life and proving himself. I hope now that he has met ES and considers her somewhat of an inspiration he will start to get his life together and mend his family bonds. He does need to either give rachel a chance or break things off with her if he is going to go after ES (in my opinion)Cha Eun Sang: her character won me over right away when she threatened the ajusshi's to call the police after delivering the take out! once again i hope she finds a female friends in BN and does not give in too easily to KT as he has a fiance. Choi Young Do: first impressions I did not like him at all but the recent episodes let us see that his father has done a number on him. when he is with friends he is adorable! he does need some tips on approaching a girl but I think i can forgive him for tripping ES. Yoon Chan Young: SO CUTE! but protective when he need to be. I think he could be a good friend to KT. I am glad there is a somewhat normal character.Lee Bo Na: while at times a bit annoying she and CY balance each other. Rachel Yoo: i am so impressed with her japanese and english! she has also been messed up a bit by a parent and needs some stability. she knows so much more about KT than he realizes and deserves to be given a chance.Kim Won: I can't help but thinking why does he see KT as such a threat? did he ever give his brother a chance? I can't wait to see him let his guard down more often.As for the rest of the cast:I have a feeling the chairman will not be with us for the entire drama hopefully I am wrong. I cant wait to see Ji Suk story. does she care for the chairman? Jo Myung Soo: is also adorable! Lee Hyo Shin: seems to be a darker character I wonder what we will see from him. Jeon Hyun Joo: if she is already going out with KW why is isn't she admitting it to the rest of the world? Park Hui Nam: ES's mom is a sad yet cool character. she does everything for her daughters. Cha Eun Suk: I truly hope we hear no more from her!
AHHHH I am SO in LOVE with this drama right now!

It's not that we're really "care" about his sweater. It's more of a playful teasing that LMH looks good in anything. 

Absolutely right!!! He even looked good with the weird-look like worms-curly hair..

Although I prefer him with no clothes. .*pervert ahjuma*

=P~

@jjsweeter0211: it just struck me on looking at the heirs character chart put up by you.........what awesome work KES is doing in bringing alive all those characters that are interesting and multilayered. She is not even getting tangled up while doing so......it's just us trying to fathom the working of these character's mind and their actions. I really appreciate now the tremendous amount of work and effort that must have gone in to come up with this.