[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I cant believe that I missed Heechul- :(( :(( :(( Had forgotten that he was making a cameo and I was skipping BN's scenes to use the chance to type. And yes! like most of you here I will be counting the hours to see YD in action..."You're mine" *swoon* *faints* and *die* . Where can I find a guy to say that to me in RL?

Everyone, cant name all of you here but thanks for the note of thanks, and it's my pleasure. :D

Changmin (2AM) sings for Heirs OST

[TRANS]
I gotta run immediately after Geonmyeong hyung's wedding ended. Even though I went there and came back certainly looking sharp, but I'm in faint mode at the recording studio. Although it was tough to sing the style of the song that I am not good at, but the drama is the best! ㅎㅅㅎ Completed the recording for [The Heirs] OST! It's ON AIR on Wednesday

source: 2amfacts.com

89676655-f2e2-40a9-a74e-0084f199d844.JPG

ahhh, double post again! ok, i'm just going to go back to refreshing this page for goodies, so there aren't double picture posts all over the place.  :D
haven't seen the episode yet, but thanks to the many Liveblogging caps and such, I feel good about it. from the articles I've read, the loveline or triangle between the leads really starts to heat up in episode 5. so something to look forward to for next week ... 
30000325594_700.jpg
http://etv.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10004710244

according to this article, Won's coldness to Tan now was because of some past incident. Won tells Tan "You failed to grab the chance to be my family. You should've accepted it when I was nice. So just stay. Everyone else is on your side, so there's no point in my being nice to you too." 

Guest texashot

Yoshikitty said: @mappyminho I missed today's episode :D cuz I have been busy making some TMS vid :D I already downloaded ep3,wait for the subs of ep4 to come out tomorrow first,will tell you what I think about ep3-4 when I am done watching them,see ya

Guest sullifish

viki has upload ep 4 raw..cant wait for them to start sub it and finish it..i am too crazy now...cant watch the liv streaming..zzz