[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest leshora

goodjobbear said: I cannot wait to see this "ordinary happy couple" drive LMH up the wall. haha. 
Chan Young is adorable. Who's the actor playing CY? If it wasn't for LMH, I'd be shipping him and ES together. He's like the perfect boyfriend. No baggage, adorable, cute, and funny. He and ES are great when they're together. :) 

1382264_697317930297182_1567797776_n.jpg

He will appear Hahahaa :))

Are they pulling kpop stars to increase ratings? Will Heechul be the lucky charm so they could win the rating over Secret?

:-? :-? :-?

class="headline" style="font-size: 26px; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.21em; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px;"Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Go on a Couple Tee Date36776685.jpg

With romance already sparking within the second episode, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye donned couple t-shirts in an upcoming episode of SBS’ The Heirs

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye are currently filming for The Heirs as the characters Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang, who lead different lives as a company heir and a poverty heiress. Beginning with the first episode on October 9, the drama has already been raising the bar on romance for Wednesday and Thursday nights. The photos recently released showed the two main characters both wearing matching T-shirts and enjoying a cute little date in a cabin in California. 

The shirts read, ‘I love California’ and both Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye wore smiles on their faces, as exchanges of heart flutters took place. 

The scene was filmed on September 10 in Lancaster City, where the two actors, who’ve  grown closer during the overseas shoots, couldn’t help their curious expressions as they took in the beautiful scenery that surrounded the cabin. 
As soon as the action sign fell, the actors pulled out a nervous date scene while showing off their couple t-shirts. 

With exchanges of Lee Min Ho’s charismatic glance and Park Shin Hye’s lovable charms, they two had hearts thumping, especially when Park Shin Hye fell and Lee Min Ho gave a surprise back hug by grabbing a hold of her. The staff praised the actors saying Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye nearly gave heart attacks with all the lovey dovey that went on. 
Meanwhile, The Heirs has been gaining attention for its rapidly growing love lines. 

Reporter : Jeon Su Mi (ssue516@naver.com)
Source : http://my.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye-go-013116384.html

6f4Mbej.gif

when PSH was asked to choose a guy closest to her ideal type btw the two (LMH & KWB) ;)

awwww she's does'nt know who to choose :P

9unk1yD6q.gif 

okay..then LMH said to PSH "this qn is absolutely necessary & has to be answered!" :))

PSH began to giggle non-stop while reacting to LMH's words ;))

keul1.gif 

out of a sudden.. KWB slowly turned facing PSH showing off his manly charming eyez ;))

PSH look shocked & shy at the same time (constant giggling)

hmmm probably PSH's mind could be thinking "these two guys are giving me a headache!" (in a good way of course) ;) 

LMH then said "you gave me a scare..Woo Bin sshhi!" :))

fbAaphsK.gif

then finally PSH had made a decision!

she chose CJH leading both KWB & LMH to constant laughter after knowing both were'nt chosen :))

SeungZy_gudaeeshipper said:

SH was asked to choose a guy closest to her ideal type btw the two (LMH & KWB) ;)

awwww she's does'nt know who to choose :P

okay..then LMH said to PSH "this qn is absolutely necessary & has to be answered!" :))

PSH began to giggle non-stop while reacting to LMH's words ;))

out of a sudden.. KWB slowly turned facing PSH showing off his manly charming eyez ;))

PSH look shocked & shy at the same time (constant giggling)

hmmm probably PSH's mind could be thinking "these two guys are giving me a headache!" (in a good way of course) ;) 

LMH then said "you gave me a scare..Woo Bin sshhi!" :))

then finally PSH had made a decision!

she chose CJH leading both KWB & LMH to constant laughter after knowing both were'nt chosen :))