[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sullifish

70% viki subs...in within a few hours, it will reach 100%i cant wait to watch it but its already late night here...eyes so tired...nite chingusfighting heirs

IMAGES DELETED PER DMCA TAKEDOWN NOTICE
class="post-title"Three different kinds of posters of The Heirs unveiled

Three different kinds of posters of The Heirs showed each actors’ charm.
SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama The One Who Wants To Wear The Crown, Bear The Crown – The Heirs (also known as The Inheritors, written by Kim Eun Sook, directed by Kang Sin Hyo, producted by Hwa & Dam Pictures) will be premiered on October 9.

The posters contain class and dignity of the upper class, and the second half of 2013 is expected to own by the TV series, the story of high-class heirs.
In the main poster, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye stands in the center of the square, and the other actors including Kim Woo Bin, Jeong Soo Jeong, Kim Ji Won, Kang Min Hyuk, Park Hyung Sik, Kang Ha Neul and Jeon Soo Jin take a step forward in a V formation in front of the bright window. The male actors who dress up in black suit and the female actors who wear white dress and tiara create perfect balance, which are consistently raising viewers’ expectations about the new romantic comedy of young and popular actors.

Kim Seong Ryeong, Choi Jin Hyeok and Lim Joo Eun added its intensity to second poster of twelve people. Each actors have something attractive beyond imagination. Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin and Choi Jin Hyeok stand on their dignity. Also, Park Sin Hye with natural smile, Kim Seong Ryeong like queen, Jeong Soo Jeong of bubbly image, Kang Min Hyuk of intellect and Park Hyung Sik with taciturn expression show different personality for their role.
In the poster of the two lead role, Lee Min Ho who has sharp eyes looks at the rearview mirror with a surprised look and Park Sin Hye sadly gazes some distant point. The couple of looking at the different places in the same spot are raising questions about their love story. The Heirs will be premiered on October 9 at 10:00p.m.  http://koreandrama.com/three-different-kinds-of-posters-of-the-heirs-unveiled/

I love Episode 2 I am hooked and I want episode 3 pleaaaaaaaaaase  :)) :x :-*
I love the scene when Kim tan check ES account and her conversation with CY   :))
Woo Bin I love your evilness  hahaha Hot and evil .  :)>-
I loved Kim Ji Won in To beautiful You the girl has promising future and I feel her character has More depth than Lee bona  :)
Heiress  thank you for recapping and posting in the thread  :)>-

1382892_665887446756529_2044784939_n.jpg

This got to be my favourite KT's expression this episode - LMH completely nailed the look of utter shock, he appears like he's just recieved a punch that went straight to his heart - the girl he has begun to fall for hates a part of him and he can't do anything about it or can he? Maybe this will be one of the main driving forces for KT to finally step out from the shadows he has been hiding the past 3 years and lift the crown that's been rightfully his.1154038_600.png1154281_600.png

LMH is just going through the spectrum. I still remember his pink pants from 'City Hunter'. I can't wait to see what colour next...xDI just hope he doesn't bring that blue T shirt back into fashion. That's something I'm sure I saw went out of fashion at least a decade ago...
I'm fairly happy with PSH's wardrobe so far...very realistic for her character. I feel sorry for the poor girl who started off as such a workaholic. Hopefully her Cinderella moment are coming close to an end since she's met Prince Charming Kim Tan =))

OMG LEE MIN HOT IS BACK!!!!!

I liked the first two episodes, but in the last 10min LMH was back. He was at his best and from the looks of it he will get a loooooot envious in next week episodes. I want to see them right now!

I dislike KJW's character Rachel, she is a true B*. I get that she is lonely and all but it doesnt mean to let her frustrations out on others.

I look forward to KWB falling for Cha Eun Sang cuz he differs a lot from Kim Tan. KWB is able to rebel and do what he wants while KT is under a lot of pressure because he wants to mend his relationship with his brother and mother. Its also nice to see KT falling for ES first :)

Hopefully the ratings went up!

Guest fluffy_costa

can someone please give me a link where i can watch heirs with english sub? i've been away from kdrama lang and dramacrazy.net is gone