[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I think this drama does not focus on the high and mighty lifes of the mega rich. I think it will show us the dark side of being the Heirs of the Most wealthy. That is the reason why this drama will be interesting. Would society still envy those kids after the drama? I wonder?

Lol I watch the raw episode 2 again and after watching the part where Kim Tan is looking at Eun sang profile..I automatically go to my facebook and search for Eun Sang..hmmm maybe its in korean letters lol... even Kim Tan lets add them on facebook... lol my delusions...

The main couple are moving so fast.
They've spent the night together (OK, so not literally, but hey...)They've run around holding hands.They've gone on a cinema date (OK, so it wasn't intentionally...)He's met the best friend (through SNS stalking) and she's met the *beep* of a fiancée.He kind of saw her take her clothes off, and next week, they're in a room together, and she gets to see him taking clothes off.I feel a first kiss is in order. 
LOL.

The Heirs Episode 2 Review: Lee Min Ho Gets Mad at Kim Ji Won for Kicking Park Shin Hye Out of His House class="post-title"The Heirs Episode 2 Review: Lee Min Ho Gets Mad at Kim Ji Won for Kicking Park Shin Hye Out of His House

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random= Puddle 0 Comments 52 views Oct 10, 2013

In The Heirs, episode 2, Kim Tan(played by Lee Min Ho) got mad at Yoo Ra Hel(played by Kim Ji Won) for kicking Cha Eun Sang(played by Park Shin Hye) out of his house.

Tan realized that Eun Sang was gone, and was about to go out to find her when Ra Hel stopped him. She emphasized that they were engaged, but Tan said, “Because I had to get engaged with you to avoid marriage with you.”

As Eun Sang came back to look for a business card of a police officer who took her passport with him, Tan yelled, “You should have told me earlier that you’re going to leave!”  http://koreandrama.com/the-heirs-episode-2-review-lee-min-ho-gets-mad-at-kim-ji-won-for-kicking-park-shin-hye-out-of-his-house/

Guest kawaiiyuki

hohliu said: I think this drama does not focus on the high and mighty lifes of the mega rich. I think it will show us the dark side of being the Heirs of the Most wealthy. That is the reason why this drama will be interesting. Would society still envy those kids after the drama? I wonder?

kchung06 said: After waiting to watch this drama, I now think I have no interest . I am an American and I do enjoy k-dramas, however the portrayal of a typical American is so askew . It left a bitter taste in my mouth . If our culture and people are looked down on after this episode you can count me out . So much for heirs I-)

Guest shimmeringoasis

my network betrayed me at wrong time again wasnt able to watch the last half of epi its a deja vu for me X( ... gonna watch raw now...
@semi-fly thanx for the link to epi2 torrent download was looking for it so mch... going to download n watch it then will talk abt it...