[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@alekaonu: Thanks for the shout out! You never forget me! :)
@ohoheli: Thank you so much for the screencap! You're awesome!
@xopo17, @ZarraJae, @azzurri, @twinkystar, @forevergirl, @tessieroo, @sullifish, @uglypearl, @shenny, @minozyeh: Thanks a lot for spoilers and live recap. You're all really great! Sorry if I forgot anyone!

The first episode was good enough for the introduction of the characters. It wasn't bad at all to me! It was fairly good. And for whatever reason, I wasn't distracted at his english but I did got distracted by how heavenly our man lead looks. LOL! Since it was only the first episode, I believe things will get more developed and complicated.

Well, the second episode is so much better. I love all OTP scenes! They're so cute and funny. I feel I'm slowly falling in love with this drama. Oh, and can I say that I love the dream catcher? So cool! It's amazing how all the simplest things in kdramas always turn out to have a very important part.
Oh, almost forgot, who's the fiancee girl? Her character is super annoying. I can already see she's going to annoy me the most.

Guest LuCyJuNg

thank you for the images and rough trans of this ep..i really enjoyed reading all the posts... 
and now, time to wait for eng subs and waiting in vain starts for next weeks ep!!
i juts love how KT stares... *melting LOLs

CNclearsky said: huh Im confuse? some of you says Kin Tan said to ES Do I like you?, some says Do YOU like me? huh which is which....
omo we are going to wait for 5 days for episode 3..  I think he said, "Do you like me?"I think we all know that answer to that, even if she doesn't yet.
edit: KT asks, "Do I like you?" as in he is asking her about his own heart. LOL. Seems like the boy is confused about his own feelings.

Mindy said: xopo17 said: preview :
1. Kim WOn will going to USA and meet KT , like we saw on trailer
2. Yoon Chan Young is going to USA and meet ES and KT is really jealous seeing that
3. CYD doing a taekwondo scene, HOT :x

tessieroo said: That's actually my only problem with this drama so far? Almost ALL of the female characters besides the lead are annoying, mean, hateful and whiny. I don't get it. I like strong, independent female characters who know how to be charismatic without being a beotch and I'm not seeing that in these female characters at all. (which makes me not root for them)  :( I'm so tired of seeing jealous, spiteful, "mean" girls on TV. *sigh* 

Guest yellowumbrella

The cast are such eyecandies, oozing with beauty. DAMN IT. First episode and Ive fallen with PSH and LMH chemistry also, LMH fiance and KWB! :))

Hey, everybody! :)First time posting here.
Honestly, i'm not out of the TMS frenzy yet.But thought to see what Heirs is all about. Also, bcz of LMH! :DI must say, it's nothing of the kind, i expected.I thought it must be about a bunch of rich kids frolicking around in a high school and bullying the poor kids blah blah.
I'm happy it's nothing like that. I like that the show's plotline is mature, even if the characters are mere 18-year old kids!Hope the story gets interesting with each episode and doesn't get tangled with  so many characters!
I am yet to remember all the character's names and the (complicated) relationships between them! :-/

*Note to self : make a list of characters, their relations n memorize it*

Rachel Yoo will be my most hated character beside Lee Bo Na. Hahaha, those girls know how to act like a mean girl. Young Do and Kim Tan are my favorite character.

okay, i think i'm gonna stop spazzing for this week before i'm dyong because of brooding and waiting the next episode

Thanks for the live recap and screenshot. Chingguya jjinja choigeodda !!!! Kamsahamnida :D

Guest yellowumbrella

Also, This drama is like Half MY Cast, Half TTBY Cast, Half FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR CAST. WTF is happening..PD NIM, will you already kill us? Hahaha.