[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

상속자들+1편-30.jpg상속자들+1편-31.jpg

상속자들+1편-32.jpg상속자들+1편-33.jpg상속자들+1편-34.jpg상속자들+1편-35.jpg상속자들+1편-36.jpg상속자들+1편-37.jpg상속자들+1편-38.jpg 

cr as tagged

Lee Min Ho Doesn’t Think He’s Handsome

Sending disbelief through the fan world, Lee Min Ho stated that he doesn’t think he’s handsome. 

On October 9’s broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment, Kim Sung Ryeong, Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, and Kim Woo Bin participated in the ‘Fast Ball Interview’ with each other. 

47766002.jpg

As Lee Min Ho stood on the hot place, Park Shin Hye said, “So there’s a rumor that you are a mirror prince because you look at a mirror so much on set.”

Lee Min Ho replied, “I’m not looking at my face, but my sideburns. It’s stressful because my sideburns always stand up.”

During the O/X question for “I think I’m handsome,” Lee Min Ho answered, “I don’t think so. My really defined double eyelids and face is my insecurity.” He then chose Kim Woo Bin and ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik as charming men. 

“Hyung Sik is cute, and Kim Woo Bin has fair skin but still manages to be masculine.”

Meanwhile, The Heirs is about wealthy high school students learning between love and friendship. 

Photo Credit: SBS

Guest jjsweeter0211

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427bviewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427bviewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427bviewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427bviewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b 

cr as tagged

[Ratings: Tues-Wed, 10.8-9.13] ‘Heirs’ and ‘Doctors’ Join Battle with ‘Secret’ On Top

Wednesday kicked off with two nice dramas coming to the ring. 

The long awaited SBS The Heirs and MBC’s Top Medical Team began along with KBS’ Secret

Although Secret came out first in ratings, The Heirs was right behind it with 11.6 percent in numbers. It’s unclear whether Secret will maintain its spot or a new winner will rise to the top. 

Meanwhile, both The Heirs and Top Medical Team provided a talented cast with a fast paced but detailed story. 

83076850.jpg

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dramas

1. KBS Good Doctor 19.2

2. SBS Suspicious Housekeeper 7.4

3. MBC Goddess of Fire Jeongi 7.2

Variety

1. KBS Our Neighborhood Variety and Sports 7.4

2. MBC Cultwo Veranda Show 5.1

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dramas

1. KBS Secret 12.4

2. SBS The Heirs 11.6

3. MBC Medical Top Team 7.3

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 7.5

2. SBS Couples 6.4

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS, MBC

Guest jjsweeter0211

Before the press conference ~
Just want to share since he looks so perfect ~
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bccviewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bccviewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

cr to dc

Kim Woo Bin′s Favorite Form of PDA is Hugging

Believing skinship is the way to showing friendliness, Kim Woo Bin said he loves hugs. 

On October 9’s broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment, Kim Sung Ryeong, Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, and Kim Woo Bin participated in the ‘Fast Ball Interview’ with each other. 

47776002.jpg

Lee Min Ho said, “I heard you really like skinship,” making Kim Woo Bin admitted the so-called rumor by saying, “I think it’s the expression of closeness.”

When asked what his favorite type of skinship is, he replied, “I like hugging the most. Touching shoulders is also nice.”

They also questioned the actor on his real name. 

Kim Woo Bin replied, “My real name is Kim Hyun Joong. I thought about taking out the last part and going with ‘Kim Hyun.’”

Meanwhile, The Heirs is about wealthy high school students learning about love and friendship. 

Photo Credit: SBS

Good day everyone!! Thank you for the live recaps and other updates! :* :)
I rarely miss visiting k-drama forums, especially this thread since I started here. It was so unfortunate that since Tuesday night (KST) until this morning, I was so so so so busy!! :'( I even missed the finale of Her Legend...
I thought I wouldn't finish this never ending thread! :)) I had to go back to page 320th?? ;)) I'm so glad that we now have more and more chingus here.. >:D<
Anyway, I like the the OST by Lee Honggi! On some part of it, I think I'm listening to 'Marry You' by Bruno Mars... I don't know what's with my ears! ;))
I'll watch it shortly. I think I already saw it on GoodDrama... :)