[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

that was a good start!! do we have live ratings already? can't wait for eng sub, but can't watch it tomorrow since it's our finals week!! :((

anyways so good see my friends here @xopo17 @sarah_lina @nonski @tessieroo noona,

@SeGafanlady noona!! where are thou!? hehehe :))

Guest prosperity

I thought PSH's English was better than LMH's, but then her other scenes where she is speaking English, I still don't understand what she is saying. I need subtitles. The only person with good English is the fiancee, but that could change as perfecting a few lines is waayyy harder than learning many of them.
All the English speakers made me cringe, including blonde surfer dude. The only one that didn't was the black officer. I don't know it just seemed out of place. 
Everybody is a brat to me so far. Young-Do is an all around sleezeball, I can't wait for the transformation of his character, because there is nothing to like about him. The interactions with his dad kind of made me realize why he is such a bully though.
Eun Sang is a brat to her mom, and I really wanted to slap her, with the way she was lashing out at her. But with all kids, they learn to understand the love their parents give, and come to admire and love their parents more. I hope the same thing happens for her character. Also I am over her crying already. I am sure there will be more crying tomorrow so I hope after these first 2 episodes we won't get much more crying. I am overwhelmed already.
I love Chan Young and Bo Na, they are very cute to watch. I am looking forward to both of them.
I like Rachel's character as well. Kim Ji Won plays her so well. She has the right amount crassness to the character. So far she might be my favorite female character, this might change though.
Won, seems like a force to reckon with, and I can already tell he will be a pain in the butt for Tan and his mom for a while. I kind of understand him though. These people took your father and family away from you, so now you want to take everything away from them. I get it, but I don't like it.
Tan, I don't have much of an opinion on yet, because I am ready for him to leave America lol. I can tell that he is not happy, and there is a great emptiness inside of him. I also think that the exile to America has soften his inner core even more, because now he knows what it feels like to be an outcast in the place he really wants to belong. The tough guy is clearly a front to the more sensitive person that is inside him. Less English lines please.
I must admit that I have been to college with a lot of Asians and they don't sound much better than Tan, no matter how long they have been in America.

I am here @azzurri @xopo17. Avoiding spoilers like vermin... :(( :(( :((
231 new posts since I left! I am not going to bp. Uh uh ~ no freaking way!
I am very sure it is good. I shall be back tomorrow to spazzzzz, I think.
That will be after the subs is out.

Ciao bella(s) ~ Goodnight! :-* >:D<

Guest shimmeringoasis

oh my live stream stopped working halfway through the epi so wasnt able to see it all :((
Thanx guyz for the spoilers n screencaps was able to know thru them whats happening :)

LMH's English is not good at all, but who cares, he is such an eye candy! I am sure everyone is going to agree with me that he is really looking the most handsome ever here than in any of his previous dramas, besides he is a great actor. It is going to be interesting to see how he and PSY will kiss, if they will kiss. All her previous work, she is so wooden and her kisses are just a little peck in the mouth, very disappointing and LMH is a great kisser! What do you all think? Is it going to be very chaste kiss/kisses? I hope not, it would be a waste to not see LMH with his hot kisses! Besides he is looking so hot, much hotter than anyone in the cast including the women!

tessieroo said: @azzurri - Exactly - he's the typical California beach dude goober.   =))
Thanks @ZarraJae, @xopo17, @azzurri and anyone else who helped live recap. And thanks @ohoheli, @nonski, @es-ell and anyone else who posted pictures. You guys are all awesome. >:D<
EDIT: @forevergirl - hey! Missed you, congrats on becoming a mod! Are you gonna be watching this one too? 

Thanks for everyone for contributed screenscap.gif picture and recaps ESP:
@ZarraJae - im still hard to know u wit new avatar..i know u woobin fans:)) :))@xopo17@azzurri @ohoheli, @es-ell -nice to see u my chingul:D @nonski - my fren virtual for many threads..so happy to see nonski again :D :x :x
and everyone im not mention their name coz some of all u i just know for the first time in this threads..
:D :x :x
actually for tonite episode im not into that drama i just excited to see handsome guy and beautiful girl this drama =)) =)) =)) my eye still :-O @-) 8-> for awhile....=)) =)) =))..i need to wait to another episode to see any progress how this drama continue..but im really satisfied with music background and ost so far...i just download lee hongki song in my pc and hp..