[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest mystisith

I just watched that Arirang special Inheritors and I'm not really impressed. I'm not Korean and I know more things than them about the production.   No big stars, only LMH and idols? =))Also, always comparing with BOF makes me laugh. Rich versus poor is the only common point. The tone of Inheritors looks more realistic (I don't have a manga vibe at all when watching the trailers). We have many more characters (including the parents of everyone that still are mysterious) and the HS period won't last for our youngsters. 1 thing I'm sure off: With KES we will have a better OST than Almost Paradise. #:-SIn my opinion it will look more like Gossip Girl crossed with Secret Garden (that Malibu white house is SO Joo Wonesque!). I really can't wait!! Final countdown, engaged.

Guest jjsweeter0211

@Maja : It's a fan-made actually :D :x Those caps are from the video I posted above~That channel has lots of creative videos~. Really good editing!~ <3They love to mix scenes of different dramas together and it fitted perfectly~Hope they will make lots more video for Heirs ~

Guest almontel

about the Arirang video.....wow...that's so like below the belt...for those 2 korean hosts to say that Heirs has only 1 top star??? excuse me? did they even do their homework like a smart host would do? 
it was like a slap in the face to all of ShinHye's fans, i just hope she didn't hear this interview at all...it was really upsetting...i'm sure ShinHye will prove them wrong and have them eat their words...
i know that ShinHye is so down to earth and will always be humble in saying that she will make sure to work hard for her fans and that she still has a lot to learn...
She's been in the business for over 10 years, they should at least give her some respect, this girl works hard and even the staff will say that even if she works 24 hours she will always have a smile on her face and be more worried about the staff than herself...
Park Shin Hye, FIGHTING!!!! 

Park Shin Hye and Kang Min Hyuk go on a lollipop date for ‘The Heirs’
548472_354498248018217_2045526659_n.jpg

The production team for upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘The Heirs’ (screenwriter: Kim Eun Sook, director: Kang Shin Hyo), has today released photos of Park Shin Hye and Kang Min Hyuk having a sweet date on the streets of Los Angeles, America.
Park Shin Hye plays the role of Cha Eun Sang who lives a life of poverty, while Kang Min Hyuk is cast as Yoon Chan Young who is described as a rational and gentle man.
In the photos, Park Shin Hye and Kang Min Hyuk are seen holding lollipops while looking at each other shyly. This particular scene was filmed at a LA shopping centre on September 12th.
Although Park Shin Hye and Kang Min Hyuk are friends off set, the two have feelings for each other in drama. The two didn’t mind the hot weather during filming, and was able to enact a beautiful and romantic scene.
‘The Heirs’ will begin broadcast from October 9th.
By: Yoon Hyo JungCopyright@KpopFighting

@StaRix: Actually I am Laughing on both Hosts :)) =)) They didn't know anything about the cast ,the only thing that they knew is their names thank God for that .And for Lee Min Ho the only thing that they watched for him Is BOF ( I knew from couple they prefer)I enter their facebook fan page & I found  nothing but Idols Pics Most of it and some korean celebrities  .
Seriously I laughed On him when he said the Heirs will switch her career!!!!! ; Are you crazy Man ?????? It switched before Mr Genius drama crazy  Also  I keep Laughing as they keep  talking to show their fluency in English "It's Okay Baby " .
 @StaRix you shouldn't be sad or angry at least they mentioned her name .I also feel that they prefer some korean actors, actresses & Idols based on their fan base .

NileRose

said:

@StaRix: Actually I am Laughing on both Hosts :)) =)) They didn't know anything about the cast ,the only thing that they knew is their names thank God for that .And for Lee Min Ho the only thing that they watched for him Is BOF ( I knew from couple they prefer)I enter their facebook fan page & I found  nothing but Idols Pics Most of it and some korean celebrities  .
Seriously I laughed On him when he said the Heirs will switch her career!!!!! ; Are you crazy Man ?????? It switched before Mr Genius drama crazy  Also  I keep Laughing as they keep  talking to show their fluency in English "It's Okay Baby " .
 @StaRix you shouldn't be sad or angry at least they mentioned her name .I also feel that they prefer some korean actors, actresses & Idols based on their fan base .

Guest almontel

@StaRix, i'll try my best to 'ignore' those 2 hosts....i know that we're all excited over this series way even before it started and to have them 'ignore' ShinHye's talent is dampening our spirits...
i hope that when Heirs airs next week that we'll get a glowing 'positive' reviews not only about our OTP but about the whole series...
kudos to the whole casts and crew of this production, i know they've really worked hard, just looking at the bts scenes and how they all seem tired, sleepy, yet we still see them giving their 100%...so we gotta give them all of our support too!!!
Khamsamhida....

Guest almontel

I was passing by a bus stop and saw a new series poster and when I saw it, guess what popped on my head? I said, whoah, that would look good if it was an Heirs posters with Shin Hye holding the crown with 2 handsome prince behind her...ke ke ke...
so here it is...can you imagine, if they made this series into something a bit more in an epic period drama like this with a haunting dark storyline...oh wells...that's another story...
HeirsReignEdtCrwn_zps7e88baac.jpg