[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

The trailer! :-O :-O :-O

Wow!

I love it! LOVE IT!

Uri Kim tan, :( his voice and his eyes say it all, his heart is deeply wounded. :(( :(( :(( Let me love you. :(( :(( :((

CES and her sister, wow, is that really what you do to your younger sister? Kim tan is looking so intensely at her while she cries. Go console her ma boy... Wait, how do you console someone when you can't even heal your own pain? :(( Wei? Our leads are so pitiful.

Calm down hot villainy brother. Your words are harsh, a little too harsh.

Yet, I am so intrigued by the way he is.

Hahaha CYD is into his stepsister? Lol.

Hmmm, lee bo na doesn't come off as a threat to me. She seems like a child-like character whom you really can't hate.

I loled when Kim won walked in on Kim tan's mother eavesdropping.

Hmmmm, it seems like Kim tan's mother gives Kim won a hard time, and therefore, he gives Kim tan a hard time.

Eeekkkk, I can't wait to see how heirs will develop. The airing date is nearing, I'm so happy.

@gaudi : you can ask @shenny : the real feeling when she watched him in front her eyes hahahhahaa :)) =))

;)) I'm not going to lie, it was pretty amazing lol. But I wasn't close up while he was surfing :/ the trailer definitely show things my eyes didn't see. However, I did see him up close in his wet suit 8-> like, min ho shi, can I just stare at you until I die? Hahahahaha.

Guest prosperity

@sia3, yea, then add in the fact that they both like the same girl, and what do we get? lol. I just hope the rivalry doesn't last the whole 20 episodes, and we get bromance sooner than we think.

Guest Anomalous

awesomeduck said: Hello Heirs Chingus 
Let's have a fruitful discussion about chemistry and acting abilities when the drama airs. I personally think you won't see great chemistry at first but chemistry can be built along the way through the drama. This kind of chemistry can be insane. Let's wait and see shall we. 
Group Hug and let's join forces to fight against evil haters rather than attacking each other. >:D< >:D< >:D<

For the love of "Chemistry" :x :x :xiwzbVlxKbipaM.jpg
Ho N O @anomalous not all the good ones Argon!!! :)) :)) :)(source: screencap from ellixer and captions are inspired by the dialogue and internet meme, heliumheliumheliumheliumhelium)

I hope they don't use soft-focused visuals for the entire show; I just want something a little clearer and crisper because all that pretty should be on displayed clearly. If they are going to showcase Cali, show it in bright HD, not dreamy colors. 
To be honest, I'm not sure what to think of the first two teasers, esp the second teaser (the first teaser is a roll call, so I'm slightly okay with that). I really want to love it, but just feel like it's lacking something cohesive. Not expecting a summary of the whole plot, but these teasers just seem to lack a focus or a message - I need a 30-second pitch and I'm not really getting it from the teasers. 
If it's a story about this emotionally burdensome heir who feels the weight of the crown, then just showcase a teaser from his perspective.If it's about friendship, show me the friendship!!! Sometimes, less is more. Anyway, I wanted a bit of narrative and I didn't really get it.  

I'm on Breaking Bad high and this is the teaser for the second half of the 5th season:

I'm not expecting something this deep, but at least give me something to get hooked on

Edit:.......but Kim Tan in wetsuit does appease the fangirl side of me :P
hahahaha @anomalous - I know. Chemistry is everywhere. Just gotta look for it ;)

Guest Anomalous

guadi said: For the love of "Chemistry" :x :x :x
Ho N O @anomalous not all the good ones Argon!!! :)) :)) :)(source: screencap from ellixer and captions are inspired by the dialogue and internet meme, heliumheliumheliumheliumhelium)

The thing that makes me uneasy about 'the Heirs' is that it has got too much pretty going on in the cast section. Too much pretty is never a crime but it always has this negativeness in it for me *coughboysoverflowerscoughtothebeautifulyou*.I really, really hope I am proven wrong! 

Come  guys  we have two more week to go .  Also 300 pages  already before  the series  start yuppieee
Now i am serious  why Choi JinHyuk  you have to be the bad guy.  Please  power that  be  let him be  confuse  man not the bad guy. 
Rooting for Woobin, Minho, Choi JinHyuk  Love your  guys  the way you act

Wow!!!!! The drama hasnt been started yet... But look all the comment pages, almost 300!!! I dunno if i could finish back-read the comments before the show's aired. Aaaaaaahhh... Sorry for my lack in manner.. Anyeeeeoooong... Cant wait to watch the show with all of you.. ^^