[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I honestly do not get it when people say lmh and psh lack chemistry. How can you tell when it's just pictures? Prejudging beforehand really kills a drama, that's why I can't say much about their chemistry with just those released photos. Sure if you want to say they don't look good together, I can completely understand (not that I agree). However, to say they have absolutely no chemistry, I really don't see how anyone can tell. If we all start this drama doubting the chemistry between the two leads, most likely, we will all be blinded by our own proclamation. Because we have already set our minds to believe these two have no chemistry, our minds will automatically nitpick every possible flaw between them. And therefore, of course, they will have a flat relationship in our eyes. So please, let's all watch this drama with an open mind.

I'm just really sick and tried of all the negative comments buzzing all over different sites. Let's not be like them.

@shenny

one word HATERS!!

who knows why they think PSH and LMH lack chemistry when the drama hasn't even began personally even in stills I think they have exploding chemistry. It takes alot of factors for an OTP to have chemistry and just basing off pics alone is not enough . Years of acting experience which they both have . Comfort level among the actors,meaning how they get along BTS which that is obvious among LMH and PSH already .

LMH has been known to have great chemistry with all his female leads and that's because of his cooperation and friendliness with them as well as PSH with her past male leads . So idk what these people want . oh well no being negative here! like I said once before make conclusions about the drama or the actors after the drama has been completed and you have seen the whole drama not before hand

Ditto @ shenny.
I agree it is way too early to judge promo stills on whether the actor / actress has chemistry or not. Why? Because they are just pictures from a scene. We don't know where and how or what the story is about, thus, how can one presume them not having any or has it? It's not like they are acting lovey-dovey in the pictures and you tell me, ok, I don't see it then I have nothing to say but truth is they were not acting lovey-dovey in those stills! 8-| I can only say "Hey! They look d*mn good on pictures!" - end of story.

If one wants to see chemistry or feel the FEELS, let's just judge it after the drama has started and we have gotten to know the characters. Like shenny has said, when we set our minds that those OTP has no chemistry or does not match, we will believe they don't.

This reminds me a lot on KHS and LMH in Faith. People pre-judge this pair way too early that they did not get to experience the deepest ever love & chemistry they had for each other on-screen. For someone who has seen all of LMH's work since BOF, I'd say the imja couple has the best on-screen chemistry and love - not the shallow kind of love but the grown-up and really in-depth kind, this is both the work of the writer Song Ji-Na and LMH/KHS themselves to deliver this to us.

There is no shipping for this pair simply because we, the mature audiences, know that this is just a drama and that KHS is married so there is no point shipping the impossible because we want her to be happy with her hubby.

Sorry for the rant... I'm just reminded of the past and feels a little upset that certain blog and its reader are blithering away about nonsense based on nothingness, and in the process start giving negative comments on both leads, or attack each other's biases. PSH and LMH are in this together, the fans, should respect each other and work together. The culprit aren't the stars. Direct it at the person who is responsible, the person who wrote the article, please.

In this I channel Joong Won ~~ all the bad stuff can all ...

tumblr_mth37rAx6A1si76y9o1_250.gif

>>> End of rant <<<

Got to go!!!

Guest sandralopez

do not know if I'm very biased, but for me the chemistry between them (shin hye and min ho) is very good, plus we still must wait for more to their characters and the love story. and really everyone has their preferences and is very respectable.

@sia imja @shenny @adlyn bunny .... I agree with you all even before it started it not appropriate to judge by just looking at .. The same goes with faith many watched it later n had different experiences..not just by the cover trailer ...personally with 6 insanely HOT leads ... I doubt that anyone wud miss "heirs " :D:D:D

Guest almontel

I'm sure those people making those negative comments are either NOT happy with our leads and are more than likely jealous that their fave star is paired off with someone they don't like.
I'm just super excited to see Shin Hye with Min Ho and Woo Bin and everyone else in this superb cast!
i sincerely hope that as soon as this airs, HEIRS will be flying sky high and have everyone talking about how great the series is and can't wait to see the next episode....
CountDOWN to HEIRS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>15 DAYS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh wow i did not know hat my comment cause a problem here.

I'm a fan of PSH so dont get me wrong that I'm haters just because my comment like that. Its just simply a spontant comment after seeing her stills with KWB. I also like LMH for long time.

Its just the stills of psh and kwb really flutter my heart. When psh and lmh stills only give me oke vibe.

I know its wrong to just jump on conclusion before watching the actual drama. But dont just jump to conclusion that i'm a haters because my simple comment like that.

I am a big fan of LMH and PSH..
As far as I know, both of them are always have good chemistry with their partner.. Since Boys Oveer Flower until Faith, Since He's Beautiful, Heartstrings to Flower Boy Next Door..They even did a commercial before..
So I don't doubt their chemistry at all..

As I wrote before, how I envy PSH, she looks good with all her co-actors..Even seeing the picture between her and the new hottie Woobin, I already have my goosebumps..
So chill out Guys...;)

Guest feliciawst

i don't know why people are saying that they cannot see chemistry from the pictures. i could especially for Min Ho and Shin Hye's stills for the drama. they have such great chemistry off cam too and those who can't see it, i'm just going to say either they are blind to it or just jealous of how many hotties she's been interlinked with this year ;) 

Well, everyone hv they own opinion i think.

If other people cant hv the same opinion yet, its not because they hate the stars. Its only because they different .so take it easy, nobody try to pick up a fight here. I love all the casts so no need to extend this conversation about love hate again.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "Kim Woo-bin Admits to Dating Fashion Model
Posted on 2013/09/25 by Lee Hye Ji in CELEBS 

Kim Woo-bin

Korean actor Kim Woo-bin. [sidus HQ]

Yoo Ji-ann

Korean fashion model Yoo Ji-ann. [Yoo Ji-ann's Instagram]

944614_10153277023875008_330544897_n.jpg

Korean actor Kim Woo-bin has admitted to dating fashion model Yoo Ji-ann.

An official with Kim’s agency Sidus HQ told TenAsia over the phone Wednesday that Kim and Yoo have been in a romantic relationship for two years.

The twosome have been close to each other since Kim started his career as a fashion model, and it was two years ago when the friends become lovers.

Kim, born in 1989, shot to stardom in KBS drama “School 2013” with actor Lee Jong-suk early this year. He has also shown his emceeing ability to host Mnet’s music show “M! CountDown” from August.

The model-turned-actor has finished the filming of his first big screen project, which is the sequel to “Friend,” one of Korea’s most beloved films, and is currently filming SBS’s star-studded drama “Inherits.”

Yoo, born in 1988, has strong career as runway model and long resume of decorating fashion magazines as well as appearing on TV commercials.

Reporter. Lee Hye-ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr

Courtesy of Sidus HQ, Yoo Ji-ann’s Instagram

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/73740

They look like match made in heaven :x

So sweet of her to stay by his side and give him strength in the toughest time of his career :x

Congratulations to the couple!!~

@shenney : I know where you come from so you much have   negative aura especially from this blogger  ( I think you know what I mean)Seriously This blogger  and Haters make me questioning :
 Are you watching drama to comment before broadcasting on Pics which  I don't know in which episode will be ??
Are you having Radar Chemistry  that show you something we don't see ???
Are you having bias so you offend the others without chance ???
Do you know to criticism 1st or just you spoil the mood ???
Some dramas you praise with stars that you Fave  but it fails your expectations???
I want to tell site or who running it :
When you know how to say your opinion without putting your bias as perfect example so you miss the right judgement for  any dramas & you make me as reader for you to doubt your ability for convincing me .
And This for @Shenny & For Everyone's here :
Let The Sky Falls what will happen???
I will watch this  drama and I don't care about someone's opinion 

Lee Min Ho tell you It is Okay Baby :)) :)>-
its_ok_lee_min_ho.jpg