[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Thank you all for the eye-candy pix and vids. What I like about this thread is that it's almost always on the first page. Though the drama hasn't premiered yet, it has already got nearly 250 pages with 5K posts and the highest views-per-post ratio (which means the number of people interested in this topic, including lurkers, is higher than other topics)

Keep up the good work!

itemprop="name"14 times we were insanely jealous of Park Shin Hye

by CoCo Kdrama on Fri, Sep 20, 2013

lee_min_ho_makeup.jpg

Park Shin Hye is one of the hottest young Korean actresses around, with her repertoire of hit dramas including You're Beautiful, Heartstrings, Flower Boy Next Door, and the upcoming Kdrama Heirs. I love/hate her. Ok, 'hate' is a strong word. I suppose the real word here is 'jealous'. So here are 14 times I couldn't help but be totally jealous of Park Shin Hye.

1. The time she got to pose with Lee Jong Suk, who really is just the cutest.

Park-Shin-Hye56.jpg

2. The time she dressed up like a boy and still looked hot.

hot_boy.jpg

3. The time she had the most gorgeous hair.

hair.jpg

4. The time she almost kissed Kim Hyun Joong.

park-shin-hye-kim-hyun-joong.jpg

5. The time she had a perfect, sexy stomach.

stomache.jpg

6. The time Lee Min Ho put her makeup on for her.

lee_min_ho_makeup.jpg

7. The time she shared the back seat with Yoon Si Yoon.

backseat.jpg

8. The time she had perfect skin.

skin.png

9. The time she was adored by countless fans.

fans.jpg

10. The time she shared headphones with Jang Geun Suk.

headphones.jpg

11. The time Jung Yong Hwa finally got the girl.

jung_yong_hwa.gif

12. The time she had the best legs.

legs.jpg

13. The time she leaned on Yoon Kye Sang.

Yoon_Kye_Sang_had_his_arm_on_her.jpg

AND....

14. The time Lee Min Ho put his arm around her and said, "It's ok, Baby" in Heirs

its_ok_lee_min_ho.jpg

Seriously, are there any K-hotties she hasn't had her hands on? Leave some for the rest of us! What other times have you been jealous of her? Comment below!

Source : http://www.dramafever.com/news/14-times-we-were-insanely-jealous-of-park-shin-hye/

@maja
Reason for her concern:
PSH: "Yah! LMH. Do you know how many eyes you're drawing this way with that back of yours?"LMH: "So? Why do you look so worried?"
PSH: "Worried? Oh, no, not at all...it's just that you're attracting a line of ajummas so long that I don't think we'll be able to change scenes shortly..."=))

Mangoberrie said: @maja
Reason for her concern:
PSH: "Yah! LMH. Do you know how many eyes you're drawing this way with that back of yours?"LMH: "So? Why do you look so worried?"
PSH: "Worried? Oh, no, not at all...it's just that you're attracting a line of ajummas so long that I don't think we'll be able to change scenes shortly..."=))

Guest almontel

Maja said: Mangoberrie said: @maja
Reason for her concern: