[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

PSH playing a tomboyish character what is this the reincarnation of Gil Ra Im of Secret Garden ... hmm then again PSH did do a boy in YAB

@Dooley_Fanboiice

I would like her to keep her long hair ... it's funny I like hate women with boy cuts .. YEH in coffee prince Sulli in to the beautiful you ... nope but for some reason PSH didn't bug me with her short hair in YAB she rocked it actually

lol at KIM Tan getting a tan yeah that name is bugging me alot too ...

Guest nistymaj

Hi everyone...  :-h It's my new post here but I was a silent lurker since PSH was cast. I was lolling at all your recent post conco  :)) Seeing the summer activities of the leads...I'm sure we will get tanned stars in our screen come Oct... wheeeee..... Oct come fast.....   :!!  :)

Look like someone spreading my information w/o permission or proper credit ( Whoever posting on yongshin fb and on twitter, I'm sideeying you because you have to follow me)
I don't appreciate that action at all

First of all I didn't have a chance to ask my korean friend, who had the rough synopsis, permission to post here or on any Heirs fansites. Someone asked me if she could and I told her I have to ask my friend who hasn't been on line since then. That's y I didn't post or allow people to post it here. I even asked her if I could post it on my private twitter acct before tweeting it. I respect my friend but it seems like you guy don't respect me at all so I'm not so pleased over this

Second, we don't know if the synopsis is real or if KES is going to change it in the future so please do not take it seriously

Third, since you didn't ask permission and credit me properly I likely don't share more info in the future. There are a lot more...  you could have wait a bit longer but asked for it... My Korean friend can be sensitive and if she got mad she is mad at  me, not any of you...

Edit: @dooley_fanboiice I'm not mad at you but the one who posted them in FB w/o my permission and proper credit

@thao_2512 I apologize if your korean friend had gotten mad at you for this. although I'm not in charge of the page itself I am sorry that I had post/revealed the information. Usually, I am just a lurker around here.. I had no idea about certain rules nor did the post from YSIFC had any disclaimers so I had not known and thought it was okay to post.. I admit I was just very excited about the drama and seeing the information made me overly excited. I hope that you will forgive me for this inconvenience... 
I will be careful in the future.

thao_2512 said: Look like someone spreading my information w/o permission or proper credit ( Whoever posting on yongshin fb and on twitter, I'm sideeying you because you have to follow me)
I don't appreciate that action at all

First of all I didn't have a chance to ask my korean friend, who had the rough synopsis, permission to post here or on any Heirs fansites. Someone asked me if she could and I told her I have to ask my friend who hasn't been on line since then. That's y I didn't post or allow people to post it here. I even asked her if I could post it on my private twitter acct before tweeting it. I respect my friend but it seems like you guy don't respect me at all so I'm not so pleased over this

Second, we don't know if the synopsis is real or if KES is going to change it in the future so please do not take it seriously

Third, since you didn't ask permission and credit me properly I likely don't share more info in the future. There are a lot more...  you could have wait a bit longer but asked for it... My Korean friend can be sensitive and if she got mad she is mad at  me, not any of you...

Edit: @dooley_fanboiice I'm not mad at you but the one who posted them in FB w/o my permission and proper credit

Guest Anomalous

Regardless if it's confirmed or not, if Kim Mi Kyung will be in this, it'll be great. She's awesome!

Guest guadi

Dooley_Fanboiice

said:3. Pray for Overseas popularity5. Pray for lots and lots of shower scenes6. Oh and don't forget the bromance scenes 7. Last but not least... LOTS OF SEXY POSES AND FACIAL EXPRESSIONS

Our daejung rocks in this drama for sure. Shin Hye will be a great match for him and I notice our daejung fires the chemistry with every girl he works with so it will be the same with Shin Hye, my beauty. Shin Hey is a very independent and skillful individual who can really compete the popularity and acting of our daejung. The sad part is she will never be our Ooon soon ....

I am desperate to watch and discuss this drama with soompi again after Faith, missing you and innocent guy. I am sure I will not be disappointed with this min ho-shin hye combination!!!!!!!

Heir, just kick off... I can't wait for it any longer.

Guest Anomalous

Hiya @guadi. :-h  A quest for shower scenes of all the male leads, that sounds like fun. :))  I can't wait to see the result of your search. :P  I think broody shower scenes are a must in modern kdramas, it's rare to find a kdrama without one. ;))  Only four more months to go before this drama officially goes on air.  \:D/