[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

ardently said: Or...since the title is "Heirs", students here are probably studying in a prestigious university, exclusively for the rich, like Shinwa (?).  There might be two groups of boys and girls, who could be friendly or fight with each other and the girls might be competing with their high end clothes and accessories, while the boys with their luxury sports cars, indulged in soccer or football.  They might not be serious with their studies, just wanna have fun, bribing their teachers and cheating, to get passing grades.  A bunch of spoiled brats, with the exception of one or two, who possibly will fall for their good-looking teacher.  Girls and boys who keep bickering will also fall for each other. Love triangles, quadrangles, whatever you call it. Then, something will happen in their families that will make them gradually mature. Competition for recognition and power, will thus begin.
Lol!  I think we should feed all our ideas to the scriptwriters.  Who knows?  They might learn something from us.  Kekeke.
:))

Sending my hello to all who waits for Heirs... I am Lee MinHo fan, too... Although I use JooWon's picture, both actors are my most fave ones... Hope I am accepted here... ;) ;)) 

** Sorry for my last post...

Guest bluemary

@estrellita1122 Nice plot you have there. But Heirs is only 20 episodes. Can 20 episodes beat up soap opera Latin that 100++ episodes? :D
Anyhow, I love Shut up Flower Boy plot too. Exclude the singing part. 

Guest bluemary

Now I'm thinking about School Rumble. The anime. Anyone have watched it?
Guessing the plot line is really fun for me  :-SS