JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

Guest VeNjJAi

check this on

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/72724/20150205/yoon-eun-hye-wants-to-join-running-man.htm

this is daebakk!!

that's probably why SBS doing all those gimmicks coz they are confident that YEH for sure will be joining RM soon..and I hope there going to be something more special also aside from just being the guest.. i mean they have to announce something..their marriage or their relationship or just everything..

Woah! SBS! It'll be a dream come true, at least for me, if YEH really shows up and gets paired with KJK, or paired with YJS to play against KJK.. . 
I'm exulted, but also worried for both KJK and YEH. Most of the comments I read were supportive of the YEH for RM campaign, but there were also a few against it, and I can understand some of their main reasons. This campaign puts YEh in an awkward position. But, it also puts KJK in an equally uncomfortable position. It's difficult for me to not roll eyes and curse at my screen whenever I came across posts that accused KJK for always bringing up YEH for his advantages. 
I love both of them, and so I really, really, really hope SBS knows what it's doing 'cause I don't want to see any bridges burnt.

Guest VeNjJAi

Woah! SBS! It'll be a dream come true, at least for me, if YEH really shows up and gets paired with KJK, or paired with YJS to play against KJK.. . 

I'm exulted, but also worried for both KJK and YEH. Most of the comments I read were supportive of the YEH for RM campaign, but there were also a few against it, and I can understand some of their main reasons. This campaign puts YEh in an awkward position. But, it also puts KJK in an equally uncomfortable position. It's difficult for me to not roll eyes and curse at my screen whenever I came across posts that accused KJK for always bringing up YEH for his advantages. 

I love both of them, and so I really, really, really hope SBS knows what it's doing 'cause I don't want to see any bridges burnt.

I think before the SBS came up with this decision apparently they've discussed it with both parties.. the +s and the -s are also noted I guess..

the issue of KJK using YEH was already an issue before.. so the question is.. why are they still doing this risky thing? when they already knew all those possible outcomes? and so I have this thought that even with all those issues, for them the truth is much more important.. if i say truth means something to be revealed and clarified and that would be about their relationship..

@happysloth, some of her fans was like that. decided everythng based on their own opinion. i also read about how thy said bad about kjk like he keep bringing trouble to her. all of that come with excuse 'to protect yeh'. ok lets asked them, what if yeh already talk privately with them about this? dont thy know that kjk and yeh actually really close in real life that thy sometimes calls each other? even yeh said that she actually want to come one day. thy shouldn't talked like thy know what really happen. i already feel sick with other people who keep twisted kjk words saying that kjk using yeh name to cover his real relationship and all other rubbish thoughts. kjk like the evil person here. there is no respect at all towards him. if yeh really want to come, i hope she just ignore those people. thy should remembered why she defend kjk from her fans back then and give some respect to people that she close with

What's with the whole SBS hype about? There's no confirmation of YEH attending RM even if the count hits. SBS only mentioned "invite" so no definite answer at all. 
I believe they already invited her numerous times but she chose not to appear as stated in her 2013 interview. She will guest whenever she's willing to. SBS might just be doing KJK a favor to gauge the public sentiment so far as well as a little PR for RM. (SBS is a big entity and KJK had been working with them for years, so this stunt's most probably acknowledged by KJK already...since I mentioned KJK obviously had something up his sleeves)
Don't expect any answers from KJK-YEH as well...They never released any statements regarding each others' words/statements before. (omit Dec 2009 KJK bashing incident apart) They had been keeping their relationship ambiguous all the while.

Guest toothpicz

Unless YEH has agreed to go on RM, and KJK was informed of this, I think SBS is not doing anybody any favour with this "saga".

1. If there was really something between YEH and KJK now:  With an album coming out soon and various variety programs that relies on KJK's popularity amongst female fans, it really doesn't seem like the right time to announce their relationship. 

2. If there was something between them before: Then it's going to be AWKWARD, with the media focusing on the issue now, its hard for YEH to refuse to go on RM if the targeted comment count is reached, and yet its weird for both parties to meet on RM and act as if there was nothing between them.

3. If there is nothing ever between them: This was actually the best situation of all (surprisingly!). Well, it's still going to be awkward, but not AWKWARD awkward, if you know what I mean... If KJK does have feelings for YEH, it would be his chance to get closer.

Nevertheless, these are all my assumptions, and for all we know, SBS might have gotten approval from both of them. And, isn't it weird that they publish that twit on the day KJK was in NY? I just hope that SBS has not snooped so low to use KJK-YEH's relationship (sorry for lack of a better word) to gain attention.

Edit: Sorry, KJK was in NY not LA. It's kinda hard to keep track of his whereabouts these days as he was traveling all over the world...

@bystanderA, yeh also stated that she would love to come to rm one day in recent interview. so its not like she against that idea to guesting on rm. like you said she will come if she want. so, i will just wait to see what happen and let those people enjoy thmselves with their hurtful comment

@toothpicz, hi! your points actually same with my thoughts. its good since you viewed in every possible situation. for your first point, i also thought that she may come in sec half of the year if she agree with it. yeh also stated that she plans to return to the screen this year. for your sec point, its going to be really awkward since thy will surely try to teasing them and linked thm together when filming. with yeh statement that she would love to come to rm make ths point was not really their relationship now. just my opinion

Guest VeNjJAi

actually for me., we only see the then and now but we don't have the idea what happen in between..what i mean is we are only thinking those xman days and the guesting now. thats why maybe we can see that it is awkward. but what if there is something special going on in between(means there's communication between them or they are really in a relationship or something) so i don't think they still can feel that awkwardness between them.

this guesting and whatsoever coming i knw they're going to plan it carefully and they'll consider everything that might happen.. so all we can do is to just wait and see.. and hope they(YEH&KJK) are not going to disappoint us..

@toothpicz That's a fair assumption. But just stating, the location of the celeb at the time of posting is not really a big issue unless he/she is some less developed country where internet is not so easily accessible. They''ll still know at the end of the day. The backlash from the celeb might be even worse in such cases.
Awkward-wise I don't think so. The both of them are already used to it, after all they had constantly been linked these past 11 years (hardcore KJK fans sure know YEH and vice versa) and both maintained that ambiguous status-quo with zero efforts of ever clearing it.
Them not being together?I'll give that a 10% possibility since unless they confirm it themselves, there will always be room for error...SBS is a very powerful entity in Korean media with decent amount of reputation and branding to maintain...Doing such a huge PR stunt without prior approval from related parties especially KJK at least will be very very risky. (Risk > Rewards) It's the same with the HC matter...YEH also didn't bother responding to it despite the huge buzz it created. 
As for announcement timing, I agree that it's not now and more towards Q2 2015 onward. Korea remains a generally conservative society. They'll need time to slowly move forward with publicizing since both of them are already at the top of their game and remained a high-profile couple with an outstanding official scandal to each other. A sudden announcement by them is not exactly that easily accepted by the society. People tend to underestimate the power and extremity of the Korean fans and Antis (YEH's near blinding incident had remained a scar even till today) and had not considered about cultural & social implications.
I will not bother explaining anymore...Please verify and put some efforts to draw your own conclusions from the massive amount of info available, but please respect for our East Asian's more conservative culture & society in mind when doing that.

Yes, if thy really dating, i mean IF, i guess thy will admit it first that thy are dating rather than sudden marriage announcement. kjk also said like that in 2012 that he will give his fans time to accept it first. makes me wonder is this the reason why he never change his ideal type so people will not too suprised later.

Guest riska ackles

everyone, i wanna ask something.

when RM interview in SG, according to @normasdiana's picture on instagram, it said that 'everyone, you don't end up marrying your ideal type' with JK picture on it.

did JK who say that or other members of RM? sorry may be this is unimportant question, but it makes me restless since i don't have that video.

btw sorry for my bad english :)

riska ackles said: everyone, i wanna ask something. when RM interview in SG, according to @normasdiana's picture on instagram, it said that 'everyone, you don't end up marrying your ideal type' with JK picture on it. did JK who say that or other members of RM? sorry may be this is unimportant question, but it makes me restless since i don't have that video. btw sorry for my bad english :)

as expected, u guys never failing impress me by your wise thought and realistic opinion especially from bystanderA ^^
let say if SBS just random create this hype sensation without any consent from both sides, for sure YEH reps will come out to deny any involvement of YEH on RM, yet they still remain silence despite this issue was creating a huge buzz all over the media..all of above, image is very important to actress..since there is no response from YEH reps, the possibility YEH will guesting on RM is still on...keep calm and finger crossed shippers! ^_^

**not related but i just found out that Sukjin's manager helped promote the campaign RT by SBS..lol....

riska ackles

said: everyone, i wanna ask something. when RM interview in SG, according to picture on instagram, it said that 'everyone, you don't end up marrying your ideal type' with JK picture on it. did JK who say that or other members of RM? sorry may be this is unimportant question, but it makes me restless since i don't have that video. btw sorry for my bad english

:)

@riska ackles, Kjk just said that to kg and sjh when thy said that thy not each other ideal type. so kjk means that eventhough its like that, thy still have a possibility to marry each other. he not means that its impossible to marry your ideal type. he is a mc shipper until now. lol. a woman who can cook (yeh known to be good at cooking), not too skinny, healthy girls (in harbin concert he said not about muscles/exercise, so i guess its more about lifestyle and i linked it together with statement that yeh said she stop drinking to get married, so coincidence right?) and who can love him forever (for me we cant know if a woman will love us forever unless we dating for quite a long time to build the trust and believe that she truly love us sincerely and wholeheartly). with he keep choosing her as ideal type make me curious if he gave this references based on yeh since everythng fit perfectly with her.

• Like 1