JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

Even not korean want to have a bf/husband like him. i found its really impossible to said that love is impossible for him. i can guess a lot of woman want to be with him. its more like he is the one who dont want it. maybe for some reason. maybe like healing camp preview tell us, he hope yeh as women that he want to marry. who knows...

• Insightful 1

atticusfinch

said:

Celebrity Chinese announcer Zhou Yun recently shared her thoughts on her ideal type on her Weibo, revealing Korean celebrity Kim Jong Kook fits the type she is looking for.

She write on January 23rd, “Kim Jong Kook is a stable man who can make his woman feel safe. Any women who looks like Yoon Eun Hye, has the personality of AB blood type and is smaller than 178 cm who wants to seriously date with marriage in mind should consider dating this man.”

http://www.koreaboo.com/sns/chinese-celebrity-zhou-yun-reveals-kim-jong-kook-ideal-type/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

bystanderA said: Hi, just leaving a few video links related to them for those interested. These videos are in Chinese without any English subtitle.
(01/17/2015) Running Man FM 2015 Taiwan:

For those who can't understand Chinese:- @ 13:00+ JSJ was asked about weakness of other 4 RM members (YJS,JSJ,KJK,LKS,SJH attended the FM), starting from KJK- JSJ,YJS & LKS got excited and pointed at the crowd shouting YEH's name (a fan was spotted wearing yellow tiger jacket & carrying YEH photo)- JSJ then mentioned whenever YEH is mentioned, KJK's face will redden - YJS then mentioned the next time they visit Taiwan again, they will be 7 members+YEH
(01/23/2015) China's RM "Hurry Up Brother"movie SP interview with KJK:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODgwMTcwMTMy.html
-@2:45 Interviewer started asking KJK about his ideal type between Angelababy(China's ver of RM female Ace), Lynn Hung (the Chinese model KJK was spotted holding hands with) and YEH;-KJK replied almost immediately YEH (I believed he pretty much guessed the question and knew YEH's Chinese name so he did not bother waiting for the translator)

DeboraK

said:

bystanderA

said:

Hi, just leaving a few video links related to them for those interested. These videos are in Chinese without any English subtitle.
(01/17/2015) 

Running Man FM 2015 Taiwan:

For those who can't understand Chinese:- @ 13:00+ JSJ was asked about weakness of other 4 RM members (YJS,JSJ,KJK,LKS,SJH attended the FM), starting from KJK- JSJ,YJS & LKS got excited and pointed at the crowd shouting YEH's name (a fan was spotted wearing yellow tiger jacket & carrying YEH photo)- JSJ then mentioned whenever YEH is mentioned, KJK's face will redden - YJS then mentioned the next time they visit Taiwan again, they will be 7 members+YEH
(01/23/2015) China's RM "Hurry Up Brother"movie SP interview with KJK:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODgwMTcwMTMy.html

-@2:45 Interviewer started asking KJK about his ideal type between Angelababy(China's ver of RM female Ace), Lynn Hung (the Chinese model KJK was spotted holding hands with) and YEH;-KJK replied almost immediately YEH (I believed he pretty much guessed the question and knew YEH's Chinese name so he did not bother waiting for the translator)

Guest VeNjJAi

hello.. though its my 1st time writing a comment here but I've been lurking here for quite some time.. I ship them so hard that everytime somebody will post something here I really can't help myself but to smile..and I am so excited to watch the healing camp KJK interview part 2.. I really can feel that they (KJK & YEH) really got something special.. Hope to hear a good news soon!!

hello.. though its my 1st time writing a comment here but I've been lurking here for quite some time.. I ship them so hard that everytime somebody will post something here I really can't help myself but to smile..and I am so excited to watch the healing camp KJK interview part 2.. I really can feel that they (KJK

Hi! just to hear he mentioned yeh name already makes me excited. plus its been a long time since he mentioned her in korea show. we always just heard about her get linked with kjk in his overseas activities. lets wait together for next week

Everyone is anticipating next week episode of Healing Camp! Me too! I cant wait to hear what KJK has to say about relationship.

Its interesting to suddenly hear YEH name again. I get excited too.

And the most shocking for me is the preview of Healing Camp when he mentioned Marriage--> YOON EUN HYE. Maybe im thinking too much but if there is nothing on between them, won't KJK saying things like this affect YEH? And not to mention some people who anti KJK & YEH will start targetting YEH again. Im hoping this is an indication or hint by them.

And after all this YEH still remain quiet. Hope for the best for both of them..

Yes and you can hear kim jae dong said 'kiss suzy, but marry with yeh'. so im quite sure that he choose yeh as woman he want to marry. but dont know if thy make he choose between suzy and yeh or just pick among celebs. if its among celebs then its means smthng since there a lot of other women he can choose. and you right. saying this might give bad effect especially to kjk. mostly yeh fans for sure dont like it. dont know if he was too honest or too reckless

Guest VeNjJAi

Yeah I am with you guys.. KJK will not mention YEH's name recklessly.. but we still don't know what happens during the interview why He boldly mentioned YEH's name..

and other thing I read an article before of one of YEH's interviews, she said that she's willing to guest on RM but not that time or like maybe they ( KJK & YEH ) will be together after 10 yrs.. its something like that. Sorry but I forgot the exact details. So probably this year?

and if you also notice guys during KJK's past interviews He kept saying that YEH was already in the past. and in variety shows if they brought up YEH he'll get angry or something..but why now? during the interview of HC he said something that contradicts his past interviews..gosh!! I really can't wait to watch HC..

Yeah I am with you guys.. KJK will not mention YEH's name recklessly.. but we still don't know what happens during the interview why He boldly mentioned YEH's name..

and other thing I read an article before of one of YEH's interviews, she said that she's willing to guest on RM but not that time or like maybe they ( KJK & YEH ) will be together after 10 yrs.. its something like that. Sorry but I forgot the exact details. So probably this year?

and if you also notice guys during KJK's past interviews He kept saying that YEH was already in the past. and in variety shows if they brought up YEH he'll get angry or something..but why now? during the interview of HC he said something that contradicts his past interviews..gosh!! I really can't wait to watch HC..

rely make ppl confuse wats exactly of kjk & yeh relationship now??

:-/ sory,my english not tat gd..

Honestly, there is no point speculating about the HC part 2. The preview is most probably cuts of certain portions of the interview to garner attention and interest for the next episode. Though mentioning of YEH directly on Korean TV is indeed already a big thing by itself especially via KJK himself. 
But that aside, this year 2015 is going to be a big year for jongyoon shippers. KJK's 40th birthday (the age he wish to marry), YEH's 32nd (An interview once mentioned this was the age she intended to marry before she later delay her target to 35 instead), the 10/11th year of their scandal, KJK's 20th anniversary in the entertainment industry and also the increased activity of the scandal from KJK's side. KJK's current fame and standing is also finally matching or above YEH in the Asian region (China-wise his fanbase had exceeded YEH).
I did not saw anyone mentioning anything about KJK's speech when he was presenting awards at 2014 SBS awards with SISTAR's Bora (full video with Chinese sub can be found on Sohu). Of course for such events, scripts are provided for the presenters to refer to. Bora asked KJK about his marriage status and to say something to his future partner out there since he's the last remaining single in his 76 Dragon Club. KJK's reply was "Because of me, you have waited a long time. I am working very hard to earn money now. I'll speed up.Currently my work is very hectic but I am already preparing.We will surely get married"
Well, IMO it coincides with Cha Concubine's teasing back in FO ep66 that 'sister-in-law' had been patient and waiting for a long time and YEH herself on Come to Play (Nov 2011), where she stated she began thinking about marriage since 22 years old (2005) and also sharing some nuggets of information on her bf, despite her appearance on the show as a single guest with no bf.You can find her message on the show to her 'future husband' in earlier post within this thread.

Guest VeNjJAi

Honestly, there is no point speculating about the HC part 2. The preview is most probably cuts of certain portions of the interview to garner attention and interest for the next episode. Though mentioning of YEH directly on Korean TV is indeed already a big thing by itself especially via KJK himself. 

But that aside, this year 2015 is going to be a big year for jongyoon shippers. KJK's 40th birthday (the age he wish to marry), YEH's 32nd (An interview once mentioned this was the age she intended to marry before she later delay her target to 35 instead), the 10/11th year of their scandal, KJK's 20th anniversary in the entertainment industry and also the increased activity of the scandal from KJK's side. KJK's current fame and standing is also finally matching or above YEH in the Asian region (China-wise his fanbase had exceeded YEH).

I did not saw anyone mentioning anything about KJK's speech when he was presenting awards at 2014 SBS awards with SISTAR's Bora (full video with Chinese sub can be found on Sohu). Of course for such events, scripts are provided for the presenters to refer to. Bora asked KJK about his marriage status and to say something to his future partner out there since he's the last remaining single in his 76 Dragon Club. KJK's reply was "Because of me, you have waited a long time. I am working very hard to earn money now. I'll speed up.Currently my work is very hectic but I am already preparing.We will surely get married"

Well, IMO it coincides with Cha Concubine's teasing back in FO ep66 that 'sister-in-law' had been patient and waiting for a long time and YEH herself on Come to Play (Nov 2011), where she stated she began thinking about marriage since 22 years old (2005) and also sharing some nuggets of information on her bf, despite her appearance on the show as a single guest with no bf.You can find her message on the show to her 'future husband' in earlier post within this thread.

Actually I am thinking about it (the preview cuts to garner attention) also.. but the fact that JK mentioned YEH about marriage its just so daebak!!

and thanks for the info about KJk's message during SBS awards.. I've been looking for the eng sub for that awards but I can't find any..

So we just keep on hoping.. that something amazing will be revealed soon!!

Happened to come across these photos when I read through one of the older thread in Chinese JYC earlier. Not sure whether it has been posted before since majority of earlier photos' link in this thread are already broken. Not sure about the time this photo was taken but it should be quite sometime back.
The first photo was supposed to have been taken by YEH's brother when she moved to her new apartment. The photo was uploaded onto cy for a short brief period of time before being removed. Not sure why it was removed.(doesn't the two person in the triple photo frame look familiar?)
Second photo was of YEH in her home. Isn't that photo frame on the wall also familiar?

Third photo is just for fun.s0mQ4CL.jpg
dsOJRyx.png
QJKHZqu.jpg
1: http://imgur.com/s0mQ4CL
2: http://imgur.com/dsOJRyx
3: http://imgur.com/QJKHZqu

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

@bystanderA thanks so much for sharing some info abt YEH-KJK..i hope you will post more here because i know JYC fans in baidu has a lot of stuffs to discuss with and has been active for years..unlike soompi, this thread is only alive when there is news about them..
to all newbies here, welcome and keep hoping for a good news soon! [-O< :)>-

@bystanderA, what is infos that she shared about his bf in come to play? i only know the part when she send the message to her future husband. i cant understand korean or chinese language. mind to share it? I have some opinion about why kjk angry or displeased when yeh name was mentioned. it bcause for actress its not good to have some rumour/scandal especially when thy are doing some project. rm ep 166 when he really got angry that he splashed the water to yjs actually at that time yeh with drama MHIYD. that why in singapore rm fm tv interview, when thy ask kjk about his ideal type haha said yoon eun hye and kjk quickly stop him and after that haha said 'she doing a drama now' smthng like that. same when she get an offer for after love movie, kjk dont really like to talk about her in press con about Ding Ge Long Dong Qiang in China. thats why for me you can see sometimes he will be so reserved and sometimes he be a little bit open about it. in taiwan fm he just stand still and smiling when yjs and others teases him. just my observation