JONGYOON COUPLE ☆ ★ KiM jOnG kOoK - yOoN eUn HyE ☆★ JYC ☆★

Admin

After reading through the pages I dun recall anyone mentioning about what Kim Jong Kook said in his interview in Malaysia on One FM radio station

He was asked HaHa already got married when will it be your turn to get married of which he answered he should be next and should be married before 40 but it's hard to find the right woman and its because he still has so much to do so he is delaying marriage.

Then he was asked what about yoon eun hye??

He was caught off guard with the MC asking "yoon eun hey"??

Of which he answered " yoon eun hye? ... yeah... she's great, I know I should asked her first"

Pls listen to it, when he said yeah she 's great, his voice was so gentle and sugary sweet, oh man this guy really loves her!!!

And the way he said it like he should ask her first !!! Its like she is definitely on his No 1 list to marry. If they are not together then why would he say this!!!

And its the first time I think he has verbally said she will be the first girl he wants to marry!!

He is speaking in English so I am certain there is no misunderstanding of what he is saying

Here is the link :

or you can search for it title is: Kim Jong Kook Interview Session on ONE FM Malaysia Part 1

He was in Malaysia June 2013

Can all you shippers listen to it and see what you think??

My first time posing here so hope it works

oh one more thing I noticed, he did not even attempt to deny it!!! I mean if they were never together before or if they are not together now and are just friends , then he should have answered, oh yoon eun hye ... we are just friends only , or she is only my ideal type of girl or something like that, like he always does in Korea when he gets asked these kind of questions

But as you can see he does not deny anything instead agrees she is the first he would ask!!! and says.... she's great in that oh so sweet voice!

DeboraK said:

After reading through the pages I dun recall anyone mentioning about what Kim Jong Kook said in his interview in Malaysia on One FM radio station

He was asked HaHa already got married when will it be your turn to get married of which he answered he should be next and should be married before 40 but it's hard to find the right woman and its because he still has so much to do so he is delaying marriage.

Then he was asked what about yoon eun hye??

He was caught off guard with the MC asking "yoon eun hey"??

Of which he answered " yoon eun hye? ... yeah... she's great, I know I should asked her first"

Pls listen to it, when he said yeah she 's great, his voice was so gentle and sugary sweet, oh man this guy really loves her!!!

And the way he said it like he should ask her first !!! Its like she is definitely on his No 1 list to marry. If they are not together then why would he say this!!!

And its the first time I think he has verbally said she will be the first girl he wants to marry!!

He is speaking in English so I am certain there is no misunderstanding of what he is saying

Here is the link :

or you can search for it title is: Kim Jong Kook Interview Session on ONE FM Malaysia Part 1

He was in Malaysia June 2013

Can all you shippers listen to it and see what you think??

My first time posing here so hope it works

@atticusfinch most of celebrities would deny their relationship very hard and only admit it when their pictures caught by paparazzi [-Xfor example, the revelation dating between Nickhun and Tiffany..many rumors said they have been together for years but finally they confirmed the news after reporter caught them..lol...

@claratenten Absolutely agree with you.. Since there's no proof or evidence, the secret is still on. Hope it's still on for our couple!

On a happy note, since i missed Jong Kook and Eun Hye alot, i cut some scenes from X-MAN from each of the episodes and upload it to YT. I will try to do it once a day if im free..

For now i have Episode 14

And Episode 15

Enjoy!!

• Like 1

claratenten said:
@atticusfinch most of celebrities would deny their relationship very hard and only admit it when their pictures caught by paparazzi [-Xfor example, the revelation dating between Nickhun and Tiffany..many rumors said they have been together for years but finally they confirmed the news after reporter caught them..lol...