[Drama 2013] Monstar 몬스타

dee09

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished watching episode 1 and I really love it so far. Reminds me of Shut Up! Flower Boy Band by its quality. One episode a week is frustrating, though... :)
I don't know this guy from Beast but his acting is good. And the way they sing, waw, the lead girl really can sing!
btw @darvit90 can you change /update the title of this thread?

Guest arch00

Hello Everyone :-h

wow just found the drama and watched it..... really liked it. :x I am in for the drama. Fighting Monstar !!!
tSfLoTt.gifp545fGU.gif
g39qqPZ.gifqUoazA7.gif

can i ship them already ? ;)) :x 
T34QvFG.gif

Guest sicknine

@jaiwook_08 *cough cough* Still watching JOJ. 
I watching this to get rid of my stress from watching sageuk dramas that usual talks politics :))

Guest sicknine

@jaiwook_08 This drama very easy to understand and the female lead is veru cute and her voice is so good. I can't wait when they joined that school orchestra!

I was just browsing dramacrazy and stumble upon this drama and just randomly clicking on it and oh man.......... I'm not sorry that I clicked on it. First episode and I'm hook. Hope it will continue to be good. I really like the female lead. Anyone know if she was in any drama or movie before this? Cause she seems fimiliar to me but I just can't put my finger on it. >_<"

can I join you guys? XD
I just finish watching episode 1, and friday never feels so far away like this *sigh*actually Junhyung's acting is much better than I expected, and surprisingly I love his character. LOL.episode 2 preview is killing me already! can we just watch it two ep per week? XP

This drama so DAEBAK. Really love it, first debut drama of Yong Jung Hyung so cool. Joker is my fav member of BEAST. I knew it he has a lot potential. He is acting so natural and cool. More more more love him.

Hopefully this drama have a lot love from fans.

But i need a help where's i fond the softsubs of this drama, thank you.

@ricefield, you can fine the soft-subs at www.darksmurfsub.com  (you can also watch it with streaming that was just added at DS).  Any of you interested in help edit and clean up the subs there, are welcome too.  [The page for the Monstar - http://subtitle.darksmurfsub.com/public/subtitle_list.php?tid=PP.QS.&title=Monstar ]

Real people are working on this drama and it is not the machine translated subs (which usually come up within a couple of days after the airing of the show, at DSS).  On ep.1, nearly one round of human translating is done so far there and QC is done to some 1/3rd, but the subs are quite decent already.  Or wait a couple of days for a fully cleaned up subs-file.

I would say that lead girl is stunningly good so far in her acting and expressiveness, for basically a debut role.

jayakris said: @ricefield, you can fine the soft-subs at www.darksmurfsub.com  (you can also watch it with streaming that was just added at DS).  Any of you interested in help edit and clean up the subs there, are welcome too.  [The page for the Monstar - http://subtitle.darksmurfsub.com/public/subtitle_list.php?tid=PP.QS.&title=Monstar ]

Real people are working on this drama and it is not the machine translated subs (which usually come up within a couple of days after the airing of the show, at DSS).  On ep.1, nearly one round of human translating is done so far there and QC is done to some 1/3rd, but the subs are quite decent already.  Or wait a couple of days for a fully cleaned up subs-file.

I would say that lead girl is stunningly good so far in her acting and expressiveness, for basically a debut role.

shL_yC said: can I join you guys? XD
I just finish watching episode 1, and friday never feels so far away like this *sigh*actually Junhyung's acting is much better than I expected, and surprisingly I love his character. LOL.episode 2 preview is killing me already! can we just watch it two ep per week? XP

Archived