[Drama 2013] Monstar 몬스타

dee09

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pantasyarista

this is a really really nice drama!!! i never knew junhyun could act really really well!!!!!

@jaiwook_08 you have to register first at darksmurfsub, and it's currently still in subbing process ^^
and just like @jayakris said dss will hooked you XD
by the way @jayakris I guess you're a member and a subber too there? I'll try to help there when I have some free time, since I want the sub so baaaddd~ LOL

Guest gerbera

In US Hulu has this show up fairly quick on Saturday. Loved the first episode, as with others, last singing scene very strong. New actress has unique look and it seems lead idol can actually act. Let's hope. Favorite scene for me was when she looks in van, she can't see him through dark tint, but he stares at her, a connection made, mystical and romantic.

Guest kimheami

just watched the first episode. can't wait for more. the lead actress did really well. i'm not really into kpop but is she an idol star like the lead actor?

@ricefield I am a Beauty ^^
but I'm not Junhyung biased actually LOL

@kimheami don't think so, this is the lead girl debut too. but she sings well, so maybe she'll be debuting as a singer too. I don't know for sure. XD

Archived