[Drama 2013] Shark 상어 | Don't Look Back : The Legend of Orpheus

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smse89

omg i saw the trailer ald and its just sooooo awesommmeee KNG rocks like nobody's business! and yah im really sure that the KNG -SYJ pairing will be quite celebrated as they looked soo beautiful tgt

Oh.My.Goodness.

Great trailer.

But oh dear, I've just come out of 3 months of intense Incarnation of money. How in the world did I pick another intense drama? From Arang to IOM to this, need a light break.Do we know how many episodes?

If there are any fanart posters from DC could someone kindly post it?Thank you.

Guest smse89

ck1Oz said: Thanks.20 episodes. Not too bad then. I couldn't work out the meaning of the dress in the trailer. But whatever, it looks dark, the theme.

=)) I've heard some dark theories in my time, but yours is seriously ironic yet hilarious.Love unfulfilled?It sounds so like something the writer will say.Tell you what? Remember what you wrote. Then when the actual drama and character synopsis comes out- let's double check what it says okay? I've read so many full translations before and your explanation sounds like something that I totally think the PR people will write for this drama. :D

Guest roseblanche

hiiiii everyone! just saw the trailer and it was awesooome!! cant wait for it.
Whatever the trailer's suppose to mean, i think itll be better for us not to make assumptions and just wait for the drama yah . May this thread be filled with positive comments:)

well' date=' just a thought. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions[/quote']

I am not kidding am on multiple Viki dramas and we translate the descriptions.I am the one who writes the synopsis and summarize the character description. Yours- sounds totally like it's from the PR dept. It always contains descriptive language and gives flamboyant characteristics and habits to their leads.You should pop by Incarnation of money and read the character descriptions. Yours for Shark is exactly what we had for that drama.Same tone.The other I think was Midas and Man of honor.

If anyone reads any Korean drama character descriptions.The full ones it's super long and showy.

180500910085448df9cc395.gif
Lyra_ do you pop by DC or Baidu to get any more photos?180502210085449a171458d.gif
I wouldn't mind more info.We're in the middle of redoing the Viki page design and so far besides the photos from the trailer I don't have much. I know the poster shoot is coming soon right?Sigh.Getting inpatient wish the website actually comes out soon instead of just the week before. That's why I am suddenly on this thread. Looking for info. Oh yeah think my page designer went gif happy today.
4kubang123-1.gif

Thanks for that. I still don't have news if Viki has the license.So I can't do much.However we've got or should have a full subbing team waiting to go. Yeah waiting is hard I just want to get things going.It's pretty hard to promote a drama when I have some info but only the bare minimum.So far we only have the 2 leads descriptions. Sigh.You can't get the vibe of how to design a page without a proper synopsis and we're doing it this week.

May 27 Monday-Tuesday Weekly - KNG's Shark - mark on my calendar/laptop/mobile - DONE!!!KNG looks like "the boss" :> on teaser 1. Seeing the shark moves on the floor :-SSBut why is it titled Shark? Just wondering.. :-/
Thanks for KNG's gifs from the teaser :x Now that the teaser is out, I bet this forum will be on the roll. Fighting everyone!

Guest rocky5053

OMG....,the teaser look promising..I can't wait...!KNG-SYJ pairing make this drama is a must watch....

Archived